John Nwankwo starts against Real Betis

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
John Nwankwo starts against Real Betis

Post by Dammy »

Nigerian central defender, John Nwankwo, starts in a 3 man defence for Elche away to Real Betis in La Liga. Game kicks off in about 20 minutes.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: John Nwankwo starts against Real Betis

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Does he use another name? He's not listed at all?

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/16506 ... etis-Elche
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:52 pm Does he use another name? He's not listed at all?

Must be the John Donald that got a red card in 16th minute?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Red card on your debute ….. another Terrible West????
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Cancelled
Last edited by Flex Swift on Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:04 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:52 pm Does he use another name? He's not listed at all?

Must be the John Donald that got a red card in 16th minute?
Ok. I was so excited to watch him play so i ran to hesgoal but e no dey. Useless boy don collect red card already. Did he just move from Rivers United? Gra gra still dey im bodi. E needs to chill joor, we don't have a CD playing in a top league.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

His full name is John Donald Nwankwo. He got a straight red card!
I am happy
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

John Donald don gbagam :D
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

There's the Caleb Okoli guy that plays for Atalanta in Seria A (maybe Lookman can help talk to him about playing for Naija), he won't be under the Italian national team radar anytime soon so we can try cap-tie him...and then there's Udogie who recently got snapped by Tottenham but he will do Shakara for us
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Hey yall do not pay attention to the fake news from Kongi, the players was born in Murcia Spain
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:51 pm There's the Caleb Okoli guy that plays for Atalanta in Seria A (maybe Lookman can help talk to him about playing for Naija), he won't be under the Italian national team radar anytime soon so we can try cap-tie him...and then there's Udogie who recently got snapped by Tottenham but he will do Shakara for us
Omo those Italiano Naija boys are hard to get. Angelo Ogbonna and Stefano Okaka comes to mind. But sha i hope we get Caleb. Hopefully Lookman talks to him.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:51 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:51 pm There's the Caleb Okoli guy that plays for Atalanta in Seria A (maybe Lookman can help talk to him about playing for Naija), he won't be under the Italian national team radar anytime soon so we can try cap-tie him...and then there's Udogie who recently got snapped by Tottenham but he will do Shakara for us
Omo those Italiano Naija boys are hard to get. Angelo Ogbonna and Stefano Okaka comes to mind. But sha i hope we get Caleb. Hopefully Lookman talks to him.
Both Okoli and Udogie have been in the Italy youth national team set-up for years. They both believe they can make it to he senior national team and become regulars there. I believe that they will only switch to Naija if they believe they have no hope of playing with Italy.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Paveman wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:58 pm
Both Okoli and Udogie have been in the Italy youth national team set-up for years. They both believe they can make it to he senior national team and become regulars there. I believe that they will only switch to Naija if they believe they have no hope of playing with Italy.
Yea they are very young and Italy is in a rebuilding phase. I think we need to look inwards. We have always produced talented CBs and they usually come from the U17s & U20s. We just have to go back to the basics. Still it wont hurt to chike Okoli. Udogie is gone barring a miracle.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I believe Calvin Bassey is an Italiano too.
So it’s possible.
But I agree. They are hard work.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

If we can get Adarabioyo, Okoli and one of Eze and Olise, the SE will experience a huge lift in quality.
We just need the right people to speak to them and let them see the bigger picture.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You people and the low mentality of begging such players that won't blink for you..

Go and focus on that u17 setup that won the Wafu tournament. Those are the real talented players . Every time yall see a naija name in some club and boom una want am to start for the SE. Today we are parading championship players as starting CBs

Go back to basics . We had a westbrom and a Watford CBs starting for us in Abuja..smh .

It is pathetic and we've been doing this crap for almost 7 years . No wonder we are crap today
.Not a single SE nominated for CAF awards.

Nah only those actually from our youth setups dey put us for map. Be it clubs breaking the banks for the likes of Osimhen.

We have our captain Ekong who cannot start at a championship team..kai
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:50 am You people and the low mentality of begging such players that won't blink for you..

Go and focus on that u17 setup that won the Wafu tournament. Those are the real talented players . Every time yall see a naija name in some club and boom una want am to start for the SE. Today we are parading championship players as starting CBs

Go back to basics . We had a westbrom and a Watford CBs starting for us in Abuja..smh .

It is pathetic and we've been doing this crap for almost 7 years . No wonder we are crap today

Nah only those actually from our youth setups dey put us for map. Be it clubs breaking the banks for the likes of Osimhen.

Eda, maybe we should move all the U17 players to the SE? Do you think before you comment?
I am happy
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Damunk wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:05 am
I believe Calvin Bassey is an Italiano too.
So it’s possible.
But I agree. They are hard work.
Yea but he grew up in the UK. He is an Innit boy. Im talking about thse guys that were born/grew up in Italy.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:36 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:50 am You people and the low mentality of begging such players that won't blink for you..

Eda, maybe we should move all the U17 players to the SE? Do you think before you comment?
No mind the mugu. He knows nothing about football but he won't stop typing nonsense.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:49 am

No mind the mugu. He knows nothing about football but he won't stop typing nonsense.
The two most fruity and clueless spammers ..spoken like proper enemies of progress
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

If Lookman is doing your recruiting you've already lost the player. The same Lookman that took forever to switch. Love the player though!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:05 am

The two most fruity and clueless spammers ..spoken like proper enemies of progress
The most useless troll on the forum.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:18 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:05 am

The most useless troll on the forum.
Dammy that wasn't meant for you, it was for damunk and kongi. I made an error with your name . My apology
SuperEagles