Nwakali scores GOLAZO of the weekend!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nwakali scores GOLAZO of the weekend!!

Post by Sunset »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nwakali scores GOLAZO of the weekend!!

Post by 1naija »

Who is the goalie? Okoye or Uzoho?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:35 am Who is the goalie? Okoye or Uzoho?
Nnadozie
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Has to be Akpeyi
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:27 am

what a goal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

This is the one thing the whole world knows Nwakali can do. I hope Peseiro doesn’t listen to loudmouthed know-nothings like uncle 1naira. I believe our midfield salvation lies with the Nwakalis and the Onyedikas❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:20 am
Has to be Akpeyi
You gotta see it from in front of the goal the technique was literally unsavable regardless if the goalie, it went it off the top of the right post. I’ve never seen a Nigerian player execute that type of shooting technique and actually score it. But I’m not surprised he did…

https://instagram.com/stories/nwakali25 ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Wow, very difficult goal to prevent. I do not know if he intended to aim just underneath the bar or not but most keepers won't save it except if poorly positioned by staying on the goalline. Note that most top goalies will be off the line because the ball was way out and keeper must play closer to his defenders. The ball was precisely shot just above the textbook positioned keeper and fortunately under the bar. Great shot!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What is your problem? You constantly are trying so hard to devalue eagles nest
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Great goal!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Seriously dude, quit watching football! how many keepers would have stopped that shot?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The boy sure knows how to hit a ball. Only a few players can score from that far out.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Natural talent has never been in doubt. I hope he puts the rest together at some point.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Although, watching it again, the goalkeeper has to do better there and maybe the opponents need to learn to put some kind of pressure on in the final third. Nwakali could have gone to the toilet and come back with the time and space they gave him. Still, good shot.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...good shot.
A matter of surprising the goalie who was not expecting a shot from that distance.
And kudos to the kid for realizing the goalie was out place and took a chance.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 am Although, watching it again, the goalkeeper has to do better there and maybe the opponents need to learn to put some kind of pressure on in the final third. Nwakali could have gone to the toilet and come back with the time and space they gave him. Still, good shot.
I saw that too, but its also important to recognize quality play when you see it.
Kelechi will definitely begin to make a more compelling case if he can keep up this quality of play week in, week out - not necessarily scoring spectacular goals but just chalking up outstanding performances.
That's all we ask. :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Onku, I think it was either Akpeyi or
Noble.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Nothing against Nwakali or the shot, but that was poor goalkeeping. Watch the clip again and pay attention to the goalkeeper position when the shot was taken.

BTW, the Tunisia dude scored against Okoye and the Ghananese that score against Uzoho said they can. Even Esther says hello.
Lolly wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:36 am The boy sure knows how to hit a ball. Only a few players can score from that far out.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Good goal compounded by a really poor goal keeping.

I wish the kid the best in his career and hope his potentials are finally harnessed.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:35 pm Nothing against Nwakali or the shot, but that was poor goalkeeping. Watch the clip again and pay attention to the goalkeeper position when the shot was taken.

BTW, the Tunisia dude scored against Okoye and the Ghananese that score against Uzoho said they can. Even Esther says hello.
Lolly wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:36 am The boy sure knows how to hit a ball. Only a few players can score from that far out.
Those goals were much closer and don’t really compare to this one. If you can’t give credit where due then that’s your own problem. But most people would agree it was a great shot and not many if any keeper can stop a shot like that off the top of the right post with all that swerve. Next thing we will hear is all those Roberto Carlos goals from long distance were the goalies fault…sometimes you just gotta give credit where due…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Even with a suspect goalie it's been yeons since I've seen a SE mf accurately put the ball on frame from that distance.

I think Etebo was the last one I saw shoot accurately from similar distance, haven't seen Ndidi put the ball on target from distance since 2019. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

He should be recalled.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It seems you've always heard the phrase .. "give credit where one is due" and don't really know what it means or how to use it, so you just blurt it our the first opportunity you got. Is there anyone here that didn't give him credit for the shot? How was the goalkeeper going to save the shot off the top corner of the right post if he was already beaten before the ball hit the top right corner? As far you are concerned, it's impossible to have poor goalkeeping on a good shot..
maceo4 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:37 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:35 pm Nothing against Nwakali or the shot, but that was poor goalkeeping. Watch the clip again and pay attention to the goalkeeper position when the shot was taken.

Those goals were much closer and don’t really compare to this one. If you can’t give credit where due then that’s your own problem. But most people would agree it was a great shot and not many if any keeper can stop a shot like that off the top of the right post with all that swerve. Next thing we will hear is all those Roberto Carlos goals from long distance were the goalies fault…sometimes you just gotta give credit where due…