Amunike got a new Job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Amunike got a new Job

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/09/ ... zanaco-fc/

Emma always finds a way to keep keeping on. Though, I never want to see a Nigerian as SE coach again, I wouldn’t mind Amunike at all based on his hard work, integrity and perseverance. Good luck to Emma! :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Amunike got a new Job

Post by Tobi17 »

Wow that's a top gig, congrats to Amuneke and all the best to him :clap:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:14 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/09/ ... zanaco-fc/

Emma always finds a way to keep keeping on. Though, I never want to see a Nigerian as SE coach again, I wouldn’t mind Amunike at all based on his hard work, integrity and perseverance. Good luck to Emma! :thumb:
Uhmmm I'm happy for Emma but he shouldn't be anywhere near the national team project right now, I don't think he's ready yet.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:41 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:14 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/09/ ... zanaco-fc/

Uhmmm I'm happy for Emma but he shouldn't be anywhere near the national team project right now, I don't think he's ready yet.

At least he’s getting ready by applying himself and showing commitment to his profession and will to get better, unlike profession; pundits like Oliseh he run as soon as they find out the job ain’t easy.
Amunike has coached in Egypt, Tanzania and coaches our U17 as well as asst SE coach. He hasn’t com-pained about witchcraft, lazy players or NFF. Give him credit .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Well done to Amuneke.

The guy is not sitting on his backside waiting for the next NFF posting.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It's amazing how the effects of the evil Berlin conference still lingers till today as even African themselves don't believe in themselves. They need a foreigner to validate them. For some, no Nigerian is good enough to manage the SE. That is epitome of mental bondage.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:28 pm It's amazing how the effects of the evil Berlin conference still lingers till today as even African themselves don't believe in themselves. They need a foreigner to validate them. For some, no Nigerian is good enough to manage the SE. That is epitome of mental bondage.
Yes o. Das right. Some of us don't want it. Those that have discipline, are innovative and show a dedication to their career are welcomed though.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Purity wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:30 pm
Amunike never led Zambia to Afcon.
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

And this is why I respect Amunike! Never waiting for a handout and constantly wanting to coach his own program. I say this with confidence that at some point this man will be the HC for the SE :clap:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:14 pm
highbury wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:28 pm It's amazing how the effects of the evil Berlin conference still lingers till today as even African themselves don't believe in themselves. They need a foreigner to validate them. For some, no Nigerian is good enough to manage the SE. That is epitome of mental bondage.
Yes o. Das right. Some of us don't want it. Those that have discipline, are innovative and show a dedication to their career are welcomed though.
Emancipate yourself from mental bondage. You can be free
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:24 pm
Purity wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:30 pm
Amunike never led Zambia to Afcon.
And they are still spelling his name wrong, despite going out of his way years ago to correct it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

who here has been to Zambia or know much about Zambian beyond CE or Nigerian Press; I have the privileges of spending a month in Zambia's copper Belt. In a span of a month electricity probably went out for a total of 5 minutes. Copper production is one of Zambia's many minerals. Zambian people proper are not like any of their neighbors either in looks or culture. They are probably the most ambitious/liberal/welcoming of all the southern African ethnic groups/nations. Nigeria and Nollywood/social media influences are heavy. while I was there a Nigerian restaurant was opening in a place called Kitwe. The line to taste Nollywood jollof rice was about a mile long. from there a went to a small town called kalulushi, where I mixed up with regular folks and the mistook me for one of them. Zambians has got to be the most polite, most orderly peaceful people in all of Africa. They don't even honk their horns while driving. I saw a sprawling Dongote establishments in Kitwe. I saw lots of Chinese companies and shops. I'm guessing that unlike their neighbors - Congo, Malawi, Zimbabwe etc the experienced less brutality by the whites hence they turned out less vengeful. You would mistake them for igbo people both in looks built and culture. Don't even try shopping in Lusaka malls, very expensive. Im not surprise they have this working relationship with Amunike and many of you saw the shepolopolo take our falcons to school in morocco and they didnt even have their captain. look out for Zambia. Kenneth Kaunda nation. the vegetation has lots of bamboos and mangoes, bananas, bao- bao tree but no palm trees as you find in Nigeria
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."