Calvin Bassey 1 vs 2 Liverpool - FC port0 0 vs Onyedika 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Calvin Bassey 1 vs 2 Liverpool - FC port0 0 vs Onyedika 4

Post by Sunset »

highbury wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:58 am I don tire with these names( Yusuf and Hassan). The hustlers here have been pimping these 2 aforementioned names from time memorial. I haven't watched any of them play. So please pardon my ignorance. They must play like Xavi and Iniesta. I am sure with them Nigeria can win 3 World Cups back to back and 5 Afcons back to back.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

highbury wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:58 am I don tire with these names( Yusuf and Hassan). The hustlers here have been pimping these 2 aforementioned names from time memorial. I haven't watched any of them play. So please pardon my ignorance. They must play like Xavi and Iniesta. I am sure with them Nigeria can win 3 World Cups back to back and 5 Afcons back to back.
Silence is the best answer for and ignorant dumb @$$ such as yourself.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Calvin Bassey vs Liverpool 2pm

Post by bret- hart »

txj wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:29 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:13 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:08 pm
txj wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:03 pm
MAIDABOI wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:00 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:51 pm If Onyedika isnt called up i will throw shoe at Pizero
And Alhassan Yusuf

Yousuf needs more time.

I've said it b4, Rafa is set to play on the right side of our MF.
That is the box2box MF we've been looking for...
He dosent need any more time. Dude is the best player in FC Atwerp who by the way are top of the Belgian league. The boy was ready to face Ghana but you stuck with injury prone Bonke and Etebo. That is why we are not going to the World Cup.
Anyone who thinks Yusuf needs "more time" is a disingenuous clown, Yusuf has been ready like years ago, we're talking about the top 5 best midfielder in Belgium right now

I watch all these guys you know...
And he's not one of the top 5 MFs in Belgium.

Your opinion which holds as much weight as a fart in the wind. Dude was voted best player in Artwerp . Artwerp are top of the Belgian league 🙄
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:41 am BTW the 17 year old kid (Antonio Nusa) that scored the 4th goal for Club Brugge is Nigerian, born in Norway and is eligible to represent Naija...these are the type of gems we should be going for, but we have a dunce like Pinnick who will rather die on the hill of wastepipes like Musa etc.
Actually Pinnick likes anything foreign. If it sup to him our starting 11 will be all diaspora. Musa & Shehu inclusion in the team is to appease the you know what.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

None of these guys will do diddly-squat in that god awful Abuja field. You have to go through African qualification to get to the WC. Fix/upgrade your damn infrastructure first!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:09 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make I follow you laff abeg :taunt: :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hopefully our coach is watching and calls him…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

packerland wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:27 am None of these guys will do diddly-squat in that god awful Abuja field. You have to go through African qualification to get to the WC. Fix/upgrade your damn infrastructure first!
The Abuja stadium pitch has been fixed.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:02 am
Rawlings wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:50 pm Calvin Bassey was the cause of both goals

Not really.

Meanwhile besides the wonderfully taken goal, I though Mohammed Kudus might have mistakenly thought he was playing American football, given how often he handled the ball the entire game :taunt: :taunt:
He didn't play well , scored a goal and went missing. As far as handling the ball, it is due to his long arms. Dude has very long arms
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

why don't you watch them first, then come back with your sarcasm...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:51 am
txj wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:02 am
Rawlings wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:50 pm Calvin Bassey was the cause of both goals

Not really.

Meanwhile besides the wonderfully taken goal, I though Mohammed Kudus might have mistakenly thought he was playing American football, given how often he handled the ball the entire game :taunt: :taunt:
He didn't play well , scored a goal and went missing. As far as handling the ball, it is due to his long arms. Dude has very long arms

Houston calling!
Wide receiver wanted.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Calvin Bassey vs Liverpool 2pm

Post by wale1974 »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:13 am
txj wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:29 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:13 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:08 pm
txj wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:03 pm
MAIDABOI wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:00 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:51 pm If Onyedika isnt called up i will throw shoe at Pizero
And Alhassan Yusuf

Yousuf needs more time.

I've said it b4, Rafa is set to play on the right side of our MF.
That is the box2box MF we've been looking for...
He dosent need any more time. Dude is the best player in FC Atwerp who by the way are top of the Belgian league. The boy was ready to face Ghana but you stuck with injury prone Bonke and Etebo. That is why we are not going to the World Cup.
Anyone who thinks Yusuf needs "more time" is a disingenuous clown, Yusuf has been ready like years ago, we're talking about the top 5 best midfielder in Belgium right now

I watch all these guys you know...
And he's not one of the top 5 MFs in Belgium.

Your opinion which holds as much weight as a fart in the wind. Dude was voted best player in Artwerp . Artwerp are top of the Belgian league 🙄
https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/22/To ... -2022-2023
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley