International tug of war for players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
International tug of war for players

Post by vancity eagle »

Ebiowei is in England U20 squad and apparently turned down Peseiros request for Algeria friendly according Own goal.

Eze not called up by England. Even Sancho and Rashford left out for guys like Jarrod Bowen. This guy is seriously deluding himself.

Niko Williams has been called up to Spains main squad seemingly to counter Ghanas interest.

Boubaker Kamara who declared for Senegal and then changed his mind to France last window when they came calling has been left out this time around. See how they manipulate these players only to dump them.

The battle continues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: International tug of war for players

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eze needs to wake up, his best bet is to contact Iwobi.. Paseiro is on the verge to revitalizing the SE ,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:32 pm Eze needs to wake up, his best bet is to contact Iwobi.. Paseiro is on the verge to revitalizing the SE ,
Let him sing God save the queen in a useless friendly.

It will be his life accomplishment. I no longer care at this point.

But DNQ surely did not help.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

How can that Nico Williams guy not see how he is getting played ?

His brother declares for Ghana and next window he is called up. They even didn't call up Ansu Fati, for what reason ? So they could make sure he will not go to World Cup with his brother. All so cynical.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The Ebiowei one is shocking. I thought Finidi was supposed to have that one on lock.

The most delusional is that clown Adarabioyo.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We're getting clobbered by England on this issue, even no hopes like Adarabioyo is still holding out for England. Chukwemeka is also a major talent waiting for England. Hopefully, Olise and Eze will wake up to reality.

6 Nigeria eligible players are in England's U20 squad.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=44838
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:31 pm We're getting clobbered by England on this issue, even no hopes like Adarabioyo is still holding out for England. Chukwemeka is also a major talent waiting for England. Hopefully, Olise and Eze will wake up to reality.

Lol I just dey laugh these guys...Southgate ain't calling up Ebere, Tosin etc for his world cup squad, the just released Three Lions squad should have been a bulls-eye hint but they won't listen...see how Malcolm shunned international football with Nigeria's senior team to rather play youth football for England, with hopes that he will be called up to England's senior team soon (maybe he should have a word with Ebere on how that turned out).

Anyway sha na we cause all this nonsense, we can't really blame these kids can we? when you're successful everybody will want to identify with you...see how Senegal are easily cap-tying all their talented players born abroad,because they are a serious national team
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:23 pm The Ebiowei one is shocking. I thought Finidi was supposed to have that one on lock.

How come it's easier for Senegal to get all their best foreign born talents to represent them? it's ridiculous that the likes of Tosin, Ebere etc are fine waiting it out for England while their mates or even younger are already playing international football already...what a shame...we should just forget these guys and focus on the likes of Ndah, Bassey, Torunarigha, Akpoguma etc
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

It's high time we all came to the realization that AFRICA is second choice when it comes to these "mercenaries"
Examples:
  1. Nketiah is waiting until there is zero chance of him playing for England before declaring for Ghana.
  2. Same for Hudson-Odoi
  3. Ezre will do the same to Naija
  4. Welbeck chose 3-Lions over BlackStars, played about 10 matches & never makes the team after that. He would have been world cup-bound had he gone with Ghana.
  5. Nico Williams will suffer Welbecks fate. His brother (Inaki) only chose Ghana at the age of 27, when there is zero chance of him ever making the Spanish team
Last edited by Rawlings on Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:47 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:23 pm The Ebiowei one is shocking. I thought Finidi was supposed to have that one on lock.

How come it's easier for Senegal to get all their best foreign born talents to represent them? it's ridiculous that the likes of Tosin, Ebere etc are fine waiting it out for England while their mates or even younger are already playing international football already...what a shame...we should just forget these guys and focus on the likes of Ndah, Bassey, Torunarigha, Akpoguma etc
Torinarigha has already rejected us in the past and Akpoguma has issues with us too. Tbh, we just a basket case of a team and country to play for. Even Buhari will answer England's call for anything ahead of Nigeria. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Can't we as Africans encourage and empower the local lads? Watch them perform miracles. The likes of Eze are waiting for injuries to make the World Cup list. I am sure England will invite him for friendlies post the World Cup. I am sure he is encouraged by the likes of Tami, Saka and Fokori or abi na Tokori or Tomori( the defender)
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

These guys are delusional especially Eze and Tosin. Jordan T is another one. If at 24/25 you can't make your NT squad it's going to be harder down the years. It's their loss tho.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Senegal has lost alot of guys too. Mendy x2, Dembele etc

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

highbury wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:07 pm Can't we as Africans encourage and empower the local lads? Watch them perform miracles. The likes of Eze are waiting for injuries to make the World Cup list. I am sure England will invite him for friendlies post the World Cup. I am sure he is encouraged by the likes of Tami, Saka and Fokori or abi na Tokori or Tomori( the defender)
The local lads that can't qualify for ordinary CHAN? Let's not pretend that we've not given these guys enough chances.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:42 pm
highbury wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:07 pm Can't we as Africans encourage and empower the local lads? Watch them perform miracles. The likes of Eze are waiting for injuries to make the World Cup list. I am sure England will invite him for friendlies post the World Cup. I am sure he is encouraged by the likes of Tami, Saka and Fokori or abi na Tokori or Tomori( the defender)
The local lads that can't qualify for ordinary CHAN? Let's not pretend that we've not given these guys enough chances.
So because the team failed doesn't mean we don't have gems amongst them. Come on now, think!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:36 pm

Dembele is only 25 percent Senegalese, it is almost impossible to speak as much nonsense as you do without trying.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

King Futcha wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:18 pm

Dembele is only 25 percent Senegalese, it is almost impossible to speak as much nonsense as you do without trying.

Chaiii…chaiiii….chaaaiii…..see rubbishing! The fart man will be on suicide watch after this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ashley Plumptre is also 25% Nigerian yet she plays for Nigeria you retarded B!!Tch 304.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:49 pm It's high time we all came to the realization that AFRICA is second choice when it comes to these "mercenaries"
Examples:
  1. Nketiah is waiting until there is zero chance of him playing for England before declaring for Ghana.
  2. Same for Hudson-Odoi
  3. Ezre will do the same to Naija
  4. [b]Welbeck[/b] chose 3-Lions over BlackStars, played about 10 matches & never makes the team after that. He would have been world cup-bound had he gone with Ghana.
  5. Nico Williams will suffer Welbecks fate. His brother (Inaki) only chose Ghana at the age of 27, when there is zero chance of him ever making the Spanish team
Danny Welbeck that has over 40 caps for England and was in their Euro 2012 and 2014 and 2018 WC squads. Abeg, do your research very well!
I am happy
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:53 pm

Ashley Plumptre is also 25% Nigerian yet she plays for Nigeria you retarded B!!Tch 304.
did she have much of a choice?

Dembele dad is from Mali, mom is from Mauritania, if you were to argue a country 'lost' him, start with those two... hope that helps.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:14 pm
bret- hart wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:53 pm

did she have much of a choice?

Dembele dad is from Mali, mom is from Mauritania, if you were to argue a country 'lost' him, start with those two... hope that helps.
Oh shut up. The math is the same and yes She is good enough for the 3 lionesses unlike you who isn't good enough to make your local girls scout team. 🙄

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:43 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:31 pm We're getting clobbered by England on this issue, even no hopes like Adarabioyo is still holding out for England. Chukwemeka is also a major talent waiting for England. Hopefully, Olise and Eze will wake up to reality.

Lol I just dey laugh these guys...Southgate ain't calling up Ebere, Tosin etc for his world cup squad, the just released Three Lions squad should have been a bulls-eye hint but they won't listen...see how Malcolm shunned international football with Nigeria's senior team to rather play youth football for England, with hopes that he will be called up to England's senior team soon (maybe he should have a word with Ebere on how that turned out).

Anyway sha na we cause all this nonsense, we can't really blame these kids can we? when you're successful everybody will want to identify with you...see how Senegal are easily cap-tying all their talented players born abroad,because they are a serious national team
You people don’t get it. We fcked up with DNQ. DNQ means that these guys will not feel any pressure to make a decision right now. Almost all of them are young that they can still wait 4 more years before committing. If by that time some of the have improved drastically then England will take them. However, If we qualify for the WC and England don’t come calling, we stand a chance of getting them. Most of these guys don’t care about friendlies & qualifiers, it’s the real dance they care (See Ghana’s past and present Mercenaries as an example).

We have to remember that England is what they know as their home and naija as their parents home. And as along as Saka is in the team, the dream of playing for England will continue to burn.
Last edited by packerland on Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why should any of these guys rush to chose us considering the venom you spew against Balogun, Okoye, Ekong etc who rushed to chose us?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.