International tug of war for players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: International tug of war for players

Post by waka-man »

1naija wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:55 am Why should any of these guys rush to chose us considering the venom you spew against Balogun, Okoye, Ekong etc who rushed to chose us?
Good point.

It’s a huge commitment with many downsides declaring for Nigeria. Even if your chances of international football are slim, if you’re not totally in love with the country, it’s hard.

And if you’ve grown up with your uncles in London and Madrid getting together every weekend to bemoan how bad Nigeria is, what exactly is the attraction?

It’s why I look at the guys who do declare, especially folks like Moses and Iwobi who declared when they were really young and could realistically envisage getting called up by England, and I know those kids love Nigeria even more than those of us that were born/bred there.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:55 am Why should any of these guys rush to chose us considering the venom you spew against Balogun, Okoye, Ekong etc who rushed to chose us?
Choose not chose , you are speaking in present tense and not past participle
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:14 am
You just know it's really dire for you when it's Bigdookey is the one correcting your grammatical blunder
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:52 am
You just know it's really dire for you when it's Bigdookey is the one correcting your grammatical blunder
If I were you , I would save my energy towards the madam you are about to pledge your life to. Instead of thinking you matter on CE. A small mouse like you have the audacity to put mouth in our back and forth
Let me just tell you 1naija is miles ahead of you be it age, wisdom, knowledge, achievement etc . You should be grateful you have the audacity to chime in with convos..

Smh all these little children born in the late 90s and 00s...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:18 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:52 am
If I were you , I would save my energy towards the madam you are about to pledge your life to. Instead of thinking you matter on CE. A small mouse like you have the audacity to put mouth in our back and forth
Let me just tell you 1naija is miles ahead of you be it age, wisdom, knowledge, achievement etc . You should be grateful you have the audacity to chime in with convos..

Smh all these little children born in the late 90s and 00s...smh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai. World wan end.
Fatporkey too is correcting somebody!
Person wey no know the difference between ‘advise’ and ‘advice’.

By the way Porkey, wey di thread you say you wan show? All the ones in which you said I was abusing Sadiq Umar upandan?
You still never find dem?
Fake guy like you.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

1naija,

They deserve to be criticized just like our other players. After all na you talk say Awoniyi scored a 0.2 goal 😂

On a serious note, Okoye let in an easy goal and was criticized just like Uzoho. Ekong can’t get of the bench for a poor Watford side and is our captain. Balogun has being praised more than he has been criticized. The players have enjoyed the perks of playing for the SE. Don’t forget the million of naija fans that befriended them on social media m, praising them and the ones asking them to dash them money 😂
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Thank you sir.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."