We need a RB

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
We need a RB

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Aina is all we got ,he a decent RB but we need to have a new player that can challenge for the Starting spot.
Ebuehi still sitting himself out. Who do we have that has the potential to be a class player in a yr? Somebody we don’t have to beg .
Oga sunset over to you.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: We need a RB

Post by Damunk »

Ehizibue should do quick ‘jare.
Will he ever get there?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:18 pm Ehizibue should do quick ‘jare.
It’ll cost him his Dutch passport. We need a player that’s preferably not tied to another country.
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Bright Osayi Samuel of Fenerbahce can play RB and would be a solid addition to our squad.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

olu wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:06 pm Bright Osayi Samuel of Fenerbahce can play RB and would be a solid addition to our squad.
I’m always a little wary of right wingers turned wing backs.
The presumption is that their natural instincts are to attack first, think later.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:10 pm
olu wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:06 pm Bright Osayi Samuel of Fenerbahce can play RB and would be a solid addition to our squad.
The presumption is that their natural instincts are to attack first, think later.
Me too. I feel like if Moses was a natural RB he might have stayed close to Rojo to prevent the game winner. Kai! I can’t believe we lost to a very poor Argentina side. Maybe it’s a good thing we didn’t qualify cos he would have been out in the same group with them. This current Argentina team is no joke. They can score and defend well.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:15 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:10 pm
Me too. I feel like if Moses was a natural RB he might have stayed close to Rojo to prevent the game winner. Kai! I can’t believe we lost to a very poor Argentina side. Maybe it’s a good thing we didn’t qualify cos he would have been out in the same group with them. This current Argentina team is no joke. They can score and defend well.
I'll say is again. DNQ IS NOT A GOOD THING!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:11 pm Aina is all we got ,he a decent RB but we need to have a new player that can challenge for the Starting spot.
Ebuehi still sitting himself out. Who do we have that has the potential to be a class player in a yr? Somebody we don’t have to beg .
Oga sunset over to you.
Is Ebuehi still out on injury? He needs to be given chances to get himself into the main Eagles' squad. His football sense is unequaled compared to the fake RBs we have.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Igugu wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:56 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:11 pm Aina is all we got ,he a decent RB but we need to have a new player that can challenge for the Starting spot.
Oga sunset over to you.
Is Ebuehi still out on injury? He needs to be given chances to get himself into the main Eagles' squad. His football sense is unequaled compared to the fake RBs we have.
Not everyone is as enthusiastic about him as you are.
Personally, it’s not even about his physical fitness.
It’s more about his physical strength and his ability to perform in the very physical African game.