John Nwankwo starts against Real Betis

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: John Nwankwo starts against Real Betis

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:24 am
Dammy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:18 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:05 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:49 am
Dammy wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:36 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:50 am You people and the low mentality of begging such players that won't blink for you..

Go and focus on that u17 setup that won the Wafu tournament. Those are the real talented players . Every time yall see a naija name in some club and boom una want am to start for the SE. Today we are parading championship players as starting CBs

Go back to basics . We had a westbrom and a Watford CBs starting for us in Abuja..smh .

It is pathetic and we've been doing this crap for almost 7 years . No wonder we are crap today
.Not a single SE nominated for CAF awards.

Nah only those actually from our youth setups dey put us for map. Be it clubs breaking the banks for the likes of Osimhen.

We have our captain Ekong who cannot start at a championship team..kai
Eda, maybe we should move all the U17 players to the SE? Do you think before you comment?
No mind the mugu. He knows nothing about football but he won't stop typing nonsense.
The two most fruity and clueless spammers ..spoken like proper enemies of progress
The most useless troll on the forum.
Dammy that wasn't meant for you, it was for damunk and kongi. I made an error with your name . My apology
I apologise to you too.
I am happy
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

this thread is as useless as a wand
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

John Nwankwo starts against Barcelona in about 45 minutes
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Nwankwo joins in the Elche theatre
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

That was offside goal
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who got turned by Depay like that..almost similar to the goal he scored in preseason
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:07 pm Who got turned by Depay like that..almost similar to the goal he scored in preseason
That was Nwankwo
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:50 am You people and the low mentality of begging such players that won't blink for you..

Go and focus on that u17 setup that won the Wafu tournament. Those are the real talented players . Every time yall see a naija name in some club and boom una want am to start for the SE. Today we are parading championship players as starting CBs

Go back to basics . We had a westbrom and a Watford CBs starting for us in Abuja..smh .

It is pathetic and we've been doing this crap for almost 7 years . No wonder we are crap today
.Not a single SE nominated for CAF awards.

Nah only those actually from our youth setups dey put us for map. Be it clubs breaking the banks for the likes of Osimhen.

We have our captain Ekong who cannot start at a championship team..kai
✅❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Dammy wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 am If we can get Adarabioyo, Okoli and one of Eze and Olise, the SE will experience a huge lift in quality.
We just need the right people to speak to them and let them see the bigger picture.
Eze and Olise will essentially be competing with Iwobi and Aribo. Which one of Aribo and Iwobi would you drop for Eze or Olise❓❗️

Cheers.