Iwobi vs WestHAM

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Iwobi vs WestHAM

Post by Bigpokey24 »

running things as usual
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Iwobi vs WestHAM

Post by 1naija »

Iwobi sabi make crisp passes o..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damari Gray and Moses Simon are cousins.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Iwobi credited with an assist. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:32 pm Iwobi credited with an assist. :thumb:
Remember when your dumb@$$ said iwobi was not good enough? Pepperidge farm does.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Iwobi with a Motm performance, easily the best Everton player on the day. I'd still like to see him improving his shooting from outside the box nut he's playing with confidence and distributing the ball well.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:14 pm Iwobi with a Motm performance, easily the best Everton player on the day. I'd still like to see him improving his shooting from outside the box nut he's playing with confidence and distributing the ball well.
Grey man of the match; IWOBI definitely and easily increased his worth to $30 million now and Everton won’t accept anything less than $20
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

jette1 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:22 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:14 pm Iwobi with a Motm performance, easily the best Everton player on the day. I'd still like to see him improving his shooting from outside the box nut he's playing with confidence and distributing the ball well.
Grey man of the match; IWOBI definitely and easily increased his worth to $30 million now and Everton won’t accept anything less than $20
I won't pay $10 million for him! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Is that not a mute point since you don’t have that to begin with. :D
Undertaker wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:14 pm
I won't pay $10 million for him! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cito wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:50 pm Is that not a mute point since you don’t have that to begin with. :D
$10 mil? Ok, yes I don't have it!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Undertaker wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:24 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:50 pm Is that not a mute point since you don’t have that to begin with. :D
$10 mil? Ok, yes I don't have it!
I know you always stand in front of the Mirror and argue with yourself just don’t punch, your mirror go break

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »