Ndidi to play CD for SE?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ndidi to play CD for SE?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/09/ ... -new-role/

Ndidi might be partnering Bassey in defense instead of playing as a DM due to passing range.
I think this is experiment that’s way overdue but who do we have that can pass the ball better and is comfortable on the ball? The might be an indication that Onyedika or Onyeaka will walk straight into the starting line up . Good move but who replaces him?
OCCUPY NFF!!
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Ndidi to play CD for SE?

Post by mystic »

And you believe Owngoal? If the plan is to play Ndidi in Central Defense, it would mean that Peseiro invited 6 Centrebacks and only 3 midfielders. Does that make sense to you?

Anyway, we shall see.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:04 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/09/ ... -new-role/

Ndidi might be partnering Bassey in defense instead of playing as a DM due to passing range.
I think this is experiment that’s way overdue but who do we have that can pass the ball better and is comfortable on the ball? The might be an indication that Onyedika or Onyeaka will walk straight into the starting line up . Good move but who replaces him?
He’s not a great CD but he’s better than the alternatives. However, this is a fan speculation. Doesn’t meet the smell test.

With Onyedika in place it would make a lot of sense.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

mystic wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:18 pm And you believe Owngoal? If the plan is to play Ndidi in Central Defense, it would mean that Peseiro invited 6 Centrebacks and only 3 midfielders. Does that make sense to you?

Anyway, we shall see.
No mind am. This would make his squad selection even more puzzling and asinine.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mystic wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:18 pm And you believe Owngoal? If the plan is to play Ndidi in Central Defense, it would mean that Peseiro invited 6 Centrebacks and only 3 midfielders. Does that make sense to you?

Anyway, we shall see.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what do you expect from the editor of owngoal.com. some people do not challenge themselves when it comes to reasoning , people like him were easily amused when the slavers brought shinning shinning mirrors back in the days.. a proper Mu squared
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Going by Ndidi’s current Leicester form, I hope it’s not true🤔❗️

Cheers.