SE LINEUP vs ALGERIA TEAM B

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE LINEUP vs ALGERIA TEAM B

Post by 1naija »

How did Iwobi and Dessers score if they were not the starting line up above? Did Awoniyi not start?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

1naija wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm How did Iwobi and Dessers score if they were not the starting line up above? Did Awoniyi not start?
They were brought on in the 2nd half
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm How did Iwobi and Dessers score if they were not the starting line up above? Did Awoniyi not start?
1naija

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Im be like Awoniyi dey give you sleepless nights? Abi? So na only starter dey score?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: :rotf:

Why our forward no score? He must have been a handful for the defense.

Enugu II wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:00 pm
1naija

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Im be like Awoniyi dey give you sleepless nights? Abi? So na only starter dey score?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

If he did hit the post, will that be good enough? :rotf: :rotf:
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:06 pm :rotf: :rotf:

Why our forward no score? He must have been a handful for the defense.

Enugu II wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:00 pm
1naija

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

So NFF is having SE play against Algeria TEAM B? Algeria is playing against Guinea today!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

wanaj0 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:40 pm So NFF is having SE play against Algeria TEAM B? Algeria is playing against Guinea today!
We play their main senior team next week, this one was just a closed door test game against their CHAN team
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:40 pm So NFF is having SE play against Algeria TEAM B? Algeria is playing against Guinea today!
we were only scheduled to play one game on Tuesday. our CHAN team were supposed to play Algeria's team B
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Test Game FT Scores: ALG 2-2 NGA. Iwobi & Dessers the goal scorers for our team.
SuperEagles

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:45 pm
We play their main senior team next week, this one was just a closed door test game against their CHAN team
So we no get CHAN team to play their CHAN team? Soon our SE will be playing against their women team :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

wanaj0 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:53 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:45 pm
So we no get CHAN team to play their CHAN team? Soon our SE will be playing against their women team :taunt:
Considering our CHAN team is already out of the CHAN, they probably decided to use this friendly to have a look at some SE players. Makes sense if that's the thinking.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:46 pm
we were only scheduled to play one game on Tuesday. our CHAN team were supposed to play Algeria's team B
What now happened to our CHAN team or Iwobi and co are now part of our CHAN team?

SE cannot even beat a CHAN team? :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:58 pm
What now happened to our CHAN team or Iwobi and co are now part of our CHAN team?

it wasn't an official game
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Relax nawwww, for Gods sake.
You dey find problem for Friday night like Bros wey don overdrink for nightclub.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

You couldn't kwalify for world cup, so be grateful for humble beginnings :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:16 pm

You couldn't kwalify for world cup, so be grateful for humble beginnings :taunt:
Dont mind these “DNQ does not matter” crowdsters. :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We are avoiding the elephant in the room.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Good test match and good run out for some fringe players.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

I'm calling it now. This coach is not better than Rohr!

Rohr should have been replaced at the end of his contract, but this guy would not have been the person to replace him.

This was a desperate appointment off the back of a colossal error.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ugbowo wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:07 pm Good test match and good run out for some fringe players.
Why such a game is a surprise is quite baffling. This isn't the first time that the SE has played such a game. There are tons of them in SE history. Moreover, we have also had our CHAN team play against 'A' teams of other countries. It is just a glorified practice match. Not a big deal at all.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Orion wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:00 am I'm calling it now. This coach is not better than Rohr!

Rohr should have been replaced at the end of his contract, but this guy would not have been the person to replace him.

This was a desperate appointment off the back of a colossal error.
:rotf: Central African Republic, Madagascar and Sierra Leone say HI
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I just saw the highlights and Maduka will probably delete his social media again for that first goal. Yikes.

Iwobi with a belter!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ugbowo wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:23 am I just saw the highlights and Maduka will probably delete his social media again for that first goal. Yikes.

Iwobi with a belter!
I think Peseiro must have seen enough of Maduka, he should just stick to catering to his modeling gigs as that looks more promising for him, down the pecking order he goes in that GK department.
I expect to see Adeleye against the senior Algerian team.