I'm worried about Osimhen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

lacidi
Egg
Egg
I'm worried about Osimhen

Post by lacidi »

The guy the replaced him in Napoli has been excellent and the team has done very well without Osimhen. Same guy just scored 2 goals today against Ajax. I'm really worried if the coach will hand him back a starting shirt with the form the current striker us in.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: I'm worried about Osimhen

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i was waiting for the first not so intelligent thread. my goodness how do some of you watch football.. smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Zaidu Sanusi scores for Porto against Bayer Leverkeusen. Crucial goal
I am happy
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Think he is safe for now. He offers more to the team.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Onyedika balling against Athletico. Brugge leading 2-0
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Really excited about Onyedika! He balled out today vs a top side in Atleti
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that Club Brugge , they are on fire 3 wins
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

niyi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:09 pm Really excited about Onyedika! He balled out today vs a top side in Atleti
Please did you watch the match?
I am happy
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

lacidi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:27 pm The guy the replaced him in Napoli has been excellent and the team has done very well without Osimhen. Same guy just scored 2 goals today against Ajax. I'm really worried if the coach will hand him back a starting shirt with the form the current striker us in.
Your worrying no get head. Once he's fit, he's back in the starting lineup.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

lacidi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:27 pm The guy the replaced him in Napoli has been excellent and the team has done very well without Osimhen. Same guy just scored 2 goals today against Ajax. I'm really worried if the coach will hand him back a starting shirt with the form the current striker us in.
It was a no trainer that Osimhen would eventually be found out. He is not as good as the young Italian striker. But when he returns, he will play. He will not lose his position due to injury. The team desperately need to recoup some of what they paid for him, and a bench warmer doesn't command a high transfer fee. However, if he goes on a run of games without scoring, the outcty from the fans for their own country man will become too strong to ignore. The ball is in Osimhen's court. He is aware of what needs to be done to keep his position.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Dammy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:16 pm
niyi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:09 pm Really excited about Onyedika! He balled out today vs a top side in Atleti
Yes… as implied by my post.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sheesh, don't let bros Mace see this :taunt:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

niyi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:51 pm
Abeg give us more gist about Onyedika.
I am happy
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Osimhen is the last person anyone that knows football should be worrying about. He is top 10 most wanted player in the world at this point. so who cares if they play him or not, someone else would snatch him quicker than you can so hoo!!
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bushboy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:46 pm
It was a no trainer that Osimhen would eventually be found out. He is not as good as the young Italian striker. But when he returns, he will play. He will not lose his position due to injury. The team desperately need to recoup some of what they paid for him, and a bench warmer doesn't command a high transfer fee. However, if he goes on a run of games without scoring, the outcty from the fans for their own country man will become too strong to ignore. The ball is in Osimhen's court. He is aware of what needs to be done to keep his position.
See your life; it has got to be miserable being you
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I am sure Victor himself is worried based on how well his replacement is doing. This is the MAIN reason players hide their injuries - sometimes - and in other times, are in a hurry to come back from injury before full recovery. Anyway, let's see what happens later.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Dammy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:00 pm
If na gist you want, you for talk that one. I’ve watched him 4 times this season and he has gotten better in every game. He’s getting more confident and earning the trust of his teammates.

From this game, you can see his speed of thought is excellent. He knows what to do with the ball before he receives it and generally makes good decisions. Makes it very hard to press him.
When the a direct pass isn’t available, he is able to shield the ball well - not Mikel level but still very good.

He has an accurate good long pass in his toolkit - a skill he usually puts to use as a means of switching play from more concentrated parts of the field to less crowded parts and setting up attacks.

He was aggressive in the early phase of the game but transitioned into being more conservative in tackles once he got yellow carded.

Has an occasional lose touch in him (twice in this game) but he’s able to shield the ball or dribble to gets himself out of trouble.

He has an under-utilized attacking game in general but knows how to turn it on when he has to. When Balanta came on, he played further up front and did ok.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:25 pm
Osimhen is the last person anyone that knows football should be worrying about. He is top 10 most wanted player in the world at this point. so who cares if they play him or not, someone else would snatch him quicker than you can so hoo!!
Jette1,

You might be correct with your assessment of Victor, but he is gradually becoming a player very prone to injury. At this rate, I wonder how long it will take before teams begin distancing themselves from him. Anyway, I wish him a speedy recovery
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:58 pm
Sheesh, don't let bros Mace see this :taunt:
:shock: I don see am, about to go watch the game and nit pick every little mistake he makes :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

No no no my client Onyedika deserves his own shrining thread. :veryangry: I been told you the boy is a baller. I can see his haters here are very quiet like church rats. :sleep:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

niyi wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:21 am
Dammy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:00 pm
If na gist you want, you for talk that one. I’ve watched him 4 times this season and he has gotten better in every game. He’s getting more confident and earning the trust of his teammates.

From this game, you can see his speed of thought is excellent. He knows what to do with the ball before he receives it and generally makes good decisions. Makes it very hard to press him.
When the a direct pass isn’t available, he is able to shield the ball well - not Mikel level but still very good.

He has an accurate good long pass in his toolkit - a skill he usually puts to use as a means of switching play from more concentrated parts of the field to less crowded parts and setting up attacks.

He was aggressive in the early phase of the game but transitioned into being more conservative in tackles once he got yellow carded.

Has an occasional lose touch in him (twice in this game) but he’s able to shield the ball or dribble to gets himself out of trouble.

He has an under-utilized attacking game in general but knows how to turn it on when he has to. When Balanta came on, he played further up front and did ok.
Thanks for the report on Onyedika. No vex o, you know say on this forum some people comment on matches they didn't watch! :lol:
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I watched the game and the boy was excellent, gaining confidence and taking responsibility. Very good game from him, his continued improvement will be great for SE.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Please where can I get a link to watch the full match? I want to see how our boy fared against the likes of Witsel, Koke etc, top quality midfielders
I am happy