Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by cchinukw »

Big Pokey, how the prep for mid terms? :sneaky:

I think you guys need a new coach already :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:mrgreen:
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:16 pm Typical Arsenal. Outplay the opposition and still make your supporters suffer. Waiting for the 90 minute Chelsea goal. Muppets!
Okay Skip.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:16 pm Good Ebening
Emery 2
United 0
Ahhhhh!! :woot:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

2-1
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Saliba
I thought Arteta hated him? Was said by one of our resident Mr know it all here.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:18 pm Big Pokey, how the prep for mid terms? :sneaky:

Missed the game, broke my ankle yesterday. My health is way more important than a one off football match. I am more concerned about how I will be in a leg brace and crutches for the next 3 months.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Molue Conductor wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:49 pm2-1
3-1 :taunt:
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:09 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:18 pm Big Pokey, how the prep for mid terms? :sneaky:

Missed the game, broke my ankle yesterday. My health is way more important than a one off football match. I am more concerned about how I will be in a leg brace and crutches for the next 3 months.
Abeg carry go fill my mug with your Chelshite tears, I must quench my thirst :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Eyaaa pele o but you young so u go heal quick quick.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

elerineye wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:35 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:16 pm Good Ebening
Emery 2
United 0
Ahhhhh!! :woot:
you dey find trouble
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

You watched the game.
Get well and heal quick.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ekpele o.

But you see now why you need to convert gboyen to wifey. I still dey wait invite :dream:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

My brother i am very sorry to hear about your ankle injury oh. We are all wishing your physical structure a speedy recovery...

as for ya mental..make hammattan wire you dia. Chelski chop knuckle sandwich and you want us to no pepper you. Gbosai (one solid e-flying nodding) from everyone on this thread you've been terrorizing. :D :D :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:38 pm

My brother i am very sorry to hear about your ankle injury oh. We are all wishing your physical structure a speedy recovery...

as for ya mental..make hammattan wire you dia. Chelski chop knuckle sandwich and you want us to no pepper you. Gbosai (one solid e-flying nodding) from everyone on this thread you've been terrorizing. :D :D :D
Let us put things into perspectives, the game vs assanal actually do not count. First off, most players aren't playing seriously because of the worldcup, also Chelsea were missing the following player, Kante(missed 19 matches) , James(missed 9 matches) , Fofana(missed 9 matches , Chitwell ( missed 8 matches) , KK is just recovering and cannot play more than 2 games a week, Auba is just recovering from an arteta sanctioned hit setup by his Spanish homeboys in Spain . Kova is working on his fitness due to recovering from an injury ,so he needs more mins .,

Chelsea is recovering from a global ban via the UK government , New owner, new coach, new structure, late transfer purchases. Also Chelsea wrote off the season back in August . The focus this season is to fix the destruction caused by the UK corrupt government.

Also the goal was a fluke , pure luck. I have never seen such a season, whereby a team's only tactics is to depend on luck. We go see , shebi the league go resume on boxing day.. Teams haven't even played half of their fixtures, and assanal fans are saying they've won the league..ok oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:02 pm

Let us put things into perspectives, the game vs assanal actually do not count. First off, most players aren't playing seriously because of the worldcup, also Chelsea were missing the following player, Kante(missed 19 matches) , James(missed 9 matches) , Fofana(missed 9 matches , Chitwell ( missed 8 matches) , KK is just recovering and cannot play more than 2 games a week, Auba is just recovering from an arteta sanctioned hit setup by his Spanish homeboys in Spain . Kova is working on his fitness due to recovering from an injury ,so he needs more mins .,

Chelsea is recovering from a global ban via the UK government , New owner, new coach, new structure, late transfer purchases. Also Chelsea wrote off the season back in August . The focus this season is to fix the destruction caused by the UK corrupt government.

Also the goal was a fluke , pure luck. I have never seen such a season, whereby a team's only tactics is to depend on luck. We go see , shebi the league go resume on boxing day.. Teams haven't even played half of their fixtures, and assanal fans are saying they've won the league..ok oooo
See excuses! You right now, have more excuses than a pregnant nun. OMG, my ribs :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:02 pm

Please with all due respect stop it with excuses.Chelsea do not have Roman that was buying ref and FA.
Concentrate on your team and leave Arsenal alone,Arsenal is a bigger club than chelshit and you guys will not be playing CL next season again because of my curse.
The earlier you stop it the better i transfer the curse to spurs.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

When Roman Amuobi Abromehia was giving out blank checks...Chelsea were beating their chest, acting all high and mighty...taaaaaa enjoy this moment too. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

U sure no be when Arsenal scored and you wan smash your tv you fell down the stairs on your way out? :taunt: :taunt:
Anyways sha get well quick bro.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

azuka wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:58 pm

U sure no be when Arsenal scored and you wan smash your tv you fell down the stairs on your way out? :taunt: :taunt:
Wish you a speedy recovery. But who was the BP commenting on the Chelsea page during the game? Just asking ni o :D :D :D :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:45 pm When Roman Amuobi Abromehia was giving out blank checks...Chelsea were beating their chest, acting all high and mighty...taaaaaa enjoy this moment too. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Roman Amuobi Abromehia! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

His “other” self. I wonder why the easily debunked lie. Kai! Arsenal is messing with way too many people’s life. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Thunder wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:07 am
azuka wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:58 pm

Wish you a speedy recovery. But who was the BP commenting on the Chelsea page during the game? Just asking ni o :D :D :D :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I don dey shake oooh what Brighton did to us last time,we are in hot peppersoup
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Any link please?