Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-3)

Post by packerland »

anointed wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:44 pm
ikemba wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:36 pm
anointed wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:34 pm We"ve lost our shape
For where?
How can you loose something you never had?
They were actually knocking the ball well, better than in the first half until Dennis came and tore the team apart
Please stop it! Take no positive from this watch. Some American coaches after a heavy defeat like this, will gather the team and take the game ball and bury it on the ground.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!!!

Post by airwolex »

Na wa oh....smh
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4)

Post by Lolly »

Meanwhile Ghana beat Switzerland 2-0
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

waka-man wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:44 pm I’ll say it: I miss Rohr
...yep, he for go full defensive, and score for be may be 1-0.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

waka-man wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:44 pm I’ll say it: I miss Rohr
At least, with Rohr, we’ll die of boredom first… :oops:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!!!

Post by Schillachi »

This was actually a very solid second half from Nigeria. The Dennis miss made them lose focus and concede the two goals..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

I think we should just get a local coach. Truth be told, we can't do any worse. If a local coach was in charge today, we would have heard that how Dennis cannot try what he did today under a forein coach. We keep lying to ourselves but the fact remains that the foreign coach hype is a scam.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-2)

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:43 pm Nigeria is full of indisciplined people. From our lifeless president to the two thieves running for president, representing the two major parties, to Nigerians on the street! This is why a nonentity! a loser of the lowest order! a shameless dog who plays for a relegation bound team can wear our shirt and demand things that are not his right! What angered me the most was that the captain did not rip the ball out of his hands, admonish him and send him out of the penalty box! The coach did not substitute him immediately, and call him a bastarrrd when he walked out of the pitch!

Which player born of a woman will try this nonsense when Keshi was captain or Oliseh was captain?? This lack of discipline, loser mentality and a worthless division 2 captain is the reason we are a sh111t team! tufiakwa! I spit on the face of Ekong and the Peseiro!
Baba calm down joor like Rema talk. Na hin birthday nah
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:47 pm We have to keep working. That is just the reality for us
No work will solve what we saw today. :lol: :lol: :lol: You can work your way out of indiscipline, lack of interest and plain loser mentality. Unfortunately.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

I think we should just get a local coach. Truth be told, we can't do any worse. If a local coach was in charge today, we would have heard that how Dennis cannot try what he did today under a forein coach. We keep lying to ourselves but the fact remains that the foreign coach hype is a scam.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:46 pm Where does one even start… :atc:
Please START from anywhere you want, Gotti. I am so pissed and embarrassed, it seems like a dream to me
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Odas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:44 pm Game over, what a shame for us! I am PISSED
Again, nothing to be ashamed of.

We have to take the lesson learned and apply it going forward.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

This wasn’t going to be your World Cup people: the game is a friendly and it did what it is supposed to do. They weren’t that bad. Don’t forget It’s a team under construction
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Lolly wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:48 pm Meanwhile Ghana beat Switzerland 2-0
Good for Ghana.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:46 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:44 pm Only Samu played well...
How about Iwobi and Osayi?
I'll give you Osayi, I didn't really see that much from Iwobi...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:47 pm We have to keep working. That is just the reality for us
Work-in-progress… :sneaky:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:44 pm Only Samu played well...
The right back did well too
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:49 pm
Odas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:44 pm Game over, what a shame for us! I am PISSED
Again, nothing to be ashamed of.

We have to take the lesson learned and apply it going forward.
I NEVER thought we will lose this game, and if we lose, it will be very close
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-2)

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:47 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:43 pm Nigeria is full of indisciplined people. From our lifeless president to the two thieves running for president, representing the two major parties, to Nigerians on the street! This is why a nonentity! a loser of the lowest order! a shameless dog who plays for a relegation bound team can wear our shirt and demand things that are not his right! What angered me the most was that the captain did not rip the ball out of his hands, admonish him and send him out of the penalty box! The coach did not substitute him immediately, and call him a bastarrrd when he walked out of the pitch!

Which player born of a woman will try this nonsense when Keshi was captain or Oliseh was captain?? This lack of discipline, loser mentality and a worthless division 2 captain is the reason we are a sh111t team! tufiakwa! I spit on the face of Ekong and the Peseiro!
I would have headbutted him if I were the captain.

They keep trying to manage a player who is not even that good.

I rather play with 10 men than play with a player like Dennis.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii!! Uncle abeg no make me laugh.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

I don't understand teams who argue about who takes a penalty. That shows lack of planning and the blame lies solely with the coach. There has to be a penalty taking pecking order for every team that everyone knows and understands. This should be drilled to the players on the training ground. Any decent coach numbers the penalty takers in order and the most ranked player on the pitch takes it. It's not rocket science.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:46 pm Where does one even start… :atc:
Just like eating an elephant... in small bites :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

aruako1 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:40 pm Terrible performance. Totally lacking in energy and purpose. And to think that I had considered going to Lisbon for the game
Thank God you didn't, this performance was embarrassing.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

jette1 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:49 pm This wasn’t going to be your World Cup people: the game is a friendly and it did what it is supposed to do. They weren’t that bad. Don’t forget It’s a team under construction
What construction? Who are the new players there? If it was a local coach will you still say the sane thing?