Emmanuel Denis is a bum!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Emmanuel Denis is a bum!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy is not a team player. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emmanuel Denis is a bum!

Post by vancity eagle »

I knew he would miss. Not serious.

Troost wanted to take it, he is captain, and has a good record.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Oh please. Patapata it would have been 2-1 and yall would be feeling all was well. I don't like him like that but don't put the blame on him.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

He’s a “me first” player. Menace to Nigeria.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Dennis should be sober enough to apologize to the team about his behavior.
That's if he has any sense.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I don’t think Dennis has the class to apologize. If anything he feels privileged. There’s no way Dennis is on that team if he didn’t have a godfather❗️

Cheers.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:34 pm The boy is not a team player. :boo:
Bros, it is beyond the pk miss. Anyone can miss a pk. It is about his insistence that he takes it and most IMPORTANTLY his insistence on playing for himself. Just ridiculous!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Abeg the team is crap! Denis is the least of our problems.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

A lot of dead wood in that team topping the list is Dennis followed by Moffi then our wingers Simon, Lookmon, Chukweze, Bassey, and the below average midfielders Etebo,& Aribo.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Anyone can miss a penalty. That being said, it wasn't a good look for Dennis to demand to take the penalty and then miss. All would probably have been forgiven if he scored. However, he didn't. He may have given the coach something to think about.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I believe Dennis was pissed off not to start the match hence his petulance. Nigerians have already started descending on him on social media. Okoye's SM abuse will be child's play compared to what he will face!
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:56 pm I believe Dennis was pissed off not to start the match hence his petulance. Nigerians have already started descending on him on social media. Okoye's SM abuse will be child's play compared to what he will face!
Denis has an attitude problem, pure and simple.
Funny enough, I was watching him closely during his birthday bash in camp a few days ago.
He just couldn’t lift himself to show his appreciation.
He was on his phone and they had to keep prompting him to show some love.
Everything seemed half-hearted and I said to myself it’s either this guy really is full of himself, or he is so low on self confidence that he covers it with bad attitude.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:09 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:56 pm I believe Dennis was pissed off not to start the match hence his petulance. Nigerians have already started descending on him on social media. Okoye's SM abuse will be child's play compared to what he will face!
Funny enough, I was watching him closely during his birthday bash in camp a few days ago.
Everything seemed half-hearted and I said to myself it’s either this guy really is full of himself, or he is so low on self confidence that he covers it with bad attitude.
look at this one judging someone he has never ever met in his life..carry on. You are also so full of yourself if you don't know....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:11 pm
look at this one judging someone he has never ever met in his life..carry on. You are also so full of yourself if you don't know....
Still better to be full of self than to be full of shytt.
Or even pork…. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Kpom. I did not realize that others noticed
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

No midfield means no team. Dennis issue is that he is not one to defend or hustle when without the ball but he is an ok player, way better that the likes of Etebo, Aribo, Ekong, Balogun, Simon, Aina etc. The team needs a coach that will disband and reassemble the team, Rohr overachieved with them but 7 of 10 of them is not SE material.
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

oscar52 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:05 am No midfield means no team. Dennis issue is that he is not one to defend or hustle when without the ball but he is an ok player, way better that the likes of Etebo, Aribo, Ekong, Balogun, Simon, Aina etc. The team needs a coach that will disband and reassemble the team, Rohr overachieved with them but 7 of 10 of them is not SE material.
Dennis is not better them. He very useless. Very selfish, lazy and thinks he's all that. He should never be called again.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:15 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:34 pm The boy is not a team player. :boo:
Bros, it is beyond the pk miss. Anyone can miss a pk. It is about his insistence that he takes it and most IMPORTANTLY his insistence on playing for himself. Just ridiculous!
Exactly. I didn’t open the thread because he missed a pk.
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

one cannot know for sure but it seemed to be shyness, rather than rudeness, he was recording the proceedings on his phone.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:35 pm A lot of dead wood in that team topping the list is Dennis followed by Moffi then our wingers Simon, Lookmon, Chukweze, Bassey, and the below average midfielders Etebo,& Aribo.
Who is left, you just sacked the entire. It’s comical that we are sitting in our living rooms projecting, telegraphing who is not team player etc. only denis team mates are in position to make those analysis. It’s laughable to say that Denis defied the coach or anyone, sure he wanted to take the kick but if they didn’t want him taking it he wouldn’t have.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

He won't be the first and the last to do such......What happened to our defense though?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The worrying part is that these are the same crop of players who played rubbish against Ghana...Lookman, Simon, Dennis, Aribo etc...very limited players who are at best club champions.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

jette1 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:17 am
Flex Swift wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:35 pm A lot of dead wood in that team topping the list is Dennis followed by Moffi then our wingers Simon, Lookmon, Chukweze, Bassey, and the below average midfielders Etebo,& Aribo.
Who is left, you just sacked the entire. It’s comical that we are sitting in our living rooms projecting, telegraphing who is not team player etc. only denis team mates are in position to make those analysis. It’s laughable to say that Denis defied the coach or anyone, sure he wanted to take the kick but if they didn’t want him taking it he wouldn’t have.
Please rate the individual performance from the game
1 Uzoho-
2.Samuel
3 Bassey
4 Ndidi
5 Ekong
6 Akpoguma
7 Lookman
8 Iwobi
9. Moffi
10 Aribo
11 Moses