I will be retiring from Eagles nest

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
I will be retiring from Eagles nest

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am currently recovering from a fractured ankle and I think i have finished running my race on eagles nest. Also this section on CE is too toxic. So have fun .

When you people are done, wake me up. I will be in rant and rave fighting for my people to ensure APC is no more. The SE was a formidable team when we had Keshi, Amodu etc...but **** destroyed my football and left a bitter taste. May i never see him at the airport .

I have to ensure my ankle is better, if i was to play in Qatar, i would be ruled out like the likes of Mane, Nkuku, Kante, Pogba ,Reece James etc .. . Also Mane's injury really pain my belle no be small. Senegal won't be the same in Qatar. This world-cup should just come and go

oh and by the way the SE vs Portugal to me looks like match fixing or something
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: I will be retiring from Eagles nest

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:39 am I am currently recovering from a fractured ankle and I think i have finished running my race on eagles nest. Also this section on CE is too toxic. So have fun .

When you people are done, wake me up. I will be in rant and rave fighting for my people to ensure APC is no more. The SE was a formidable team when we had Keshi, Amodu etc...but **** destroyed my football and left a bitter taste. May i never see him at the airport .

I have to ensure my ankle is better, if i was to play in Qatar, i would be ruled out like the likes of Mane, Nkuku, Kante, Pogba ,Reece James etc .. . Also Mane's injury really pain my belle no be small. Senegal won't be the same in Qatar. This world-cup should just come and go

:rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:41 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:39 am I am currently recovering from a fractured ankle and I think i have finished running my race on eagles nest. Also this section on CE is too toxic. So have fun .

:rotf:
why are you laughing ? Did we ever press? pesero's SE are known to press , they looked like they all booked tickets to head to Dubai
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It would’ve been much better if your typing hand was the one was hurting. Good riddance to bad rubbish. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:50 am It would’ve been much better if your typing hand was the one was hurting. Good riddance to bad rubbish. :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Yeah right. We know you will be opening World Cup match thread two days before each games Lol
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

So na leg you dey use type all these years?
No wonder.
Talk about ‘putting your foot in it’ on the regular.
Typos and all…
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Guys, I will be hosting the Good riddance to bad rubbish party.

Come with with empty stomach. My chef will serve Wagyu Steak, and we will have 2001 DRC Romanée-Conti wine on tap! One bottle for each guest. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: to me.

:boo: :boo: to bad rubbish!
Who fractures his ankle sitting on his couch typing rubbish? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Last edited by 1naija on Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Ghana is doing wonders for CE
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
NaijaGeisha
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by NaijaGeisha »

tfco wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:07 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:50 am It would’ve been much better if your typing hand was the one was hurting. Good riddance to bad rubbish. :thumbs:
OMGGGGGG.. I've been looking for you!!!!!
"The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there" -Emily Thorne (Rvenge)
NaijaGeisha
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by NaijaGeisha »

Big Stomok Porky. I see you haven't changed. How many times will you retire?
"The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there" -Emily Thorne (Rvenge)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

NaijaGeisha wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:35 am
OMG my love

my aloib

:shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Let's go to Doha

I want to revive our romance

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

1naija wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:50 am Guys, I have hosting the Good riddance to bad rubbish party.

Come with with empty stomach. My chef will serve Wagyu Steak, and we will have 2001 DRC Romanée-Conti wine on tap! One bottle for each guest. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: to me.

Abeg, PM the invite...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Murderators, pls make sure he gets his pension. 98K+ post no be small beans
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:23 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:50 am Guys, I have hosting the Good riddance to bad rubbish party.

Abeg, PM the invite...
Onku, I will even get a JOB to make sure I can spray $$ at the party. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Thanks for all your PMs asking me when is the party and suggesting I ask big punky if he can move up his retirement to immediately so we can have the party sooner. I will ask him, but be patient, as he is nursing his ankle that he sprained sitting on his couch.

Some of you (Kongi and yemiwoodberrybrassier) have asked me if I will have Amala and Mad dog 20/20 at the party also. The answer is NO!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:16 am Thanks for all your PMs asking me when is the party and suggesting I ask big punky if he can move up his retirement to immediately so we can have the party sooner. I will ask him, but be patient, as he is nursing his ankle that he sprained sitting on his couch.

Some of you (Kongi and yemiwoodberrybrassier) have asked me if I will have Amala and Mad dog 20/20 at the party also. The answer is NO!

Onku, I don’t want to burden u with the cost of mad dog 20/20 so I’ll byob. I’m still coming, Amala or not. This will be the owambe of the decade. My tailor is sewing my Aso oke as we speak. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:10 pm

Let's go to Doha

I want to revive our romance
She is married, to a naija man and I promise to beat the crap out of you if you persist of chasing after my country man's wife. I cannot stand people like you wey dey get long throat for another man wife
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:39 pm Murderators, pls make sure he gets his pension. 98K+ post no be small beans
He ain’t going nowhere.
What would he be without CE?
Just watch. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Please don’t truncate this sweet dream. One can only hope he does indeed retire.
Damunk wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:46 am
ANC wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:39 pm Murderators, pls make sure he gets his pension. 98K+ post no be small beans
He ain’t going nowhere.
What would he be without CE?
Just watch. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Announcing his departure like CE is an airport terminal.

Retire sha! Scram! :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

He enjoys raising your hopes then disappointing u guys just to pis$ u off. He ain't going nowhere.