Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!!!

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:13 pm
txj wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:42 pm
Gotti wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:34 pm
txj wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:25 pmOf course he's a scapegoat.

Its typical of us too.

You look at the totality of the abysmal performance and the only thing one can see is a missed PK?

God help us!
You certainly will need more than God’s help if you do not get that “the totality of abysmal performance” is constituted by INDIVIDUAL abysmal performances…SMDH.

Anybody can miss a PK.
In the mountain of abysmal errors, individual, but more collective, one has to be clueless to see a missed PK as significant...
For the umpteenth time it is not that he missed the PK but about what ensued prior to him insisting on taking the PK. And what happened after... the team completely collapsed. If you don't know how such a behavior can lead a team to collapse again, I can't help you.

His action is a microcosm of what bad teams do...

When you argue amongst yourself or do not take simple instructions from the coach like who will take the PK... what else can the coach possibly tell you?

You are here talking about "anyone can miss a PK" SMDH.

He is not going to be the lone primadonna we have had or will have...

You just can't be doing your own thing in a team sport.

Listen to your coach and listen to the authority on the field... YOUR CAPTAIN!

You are now a psychologist?

From utaba expert to behavior expert!

My point is clear. He did not halt any momentum, cus there was none.

We were abysmal from start to finish.

His behavior while condemnable pales into insignificance against the poverty of the team.
Its a blip that is easily fixed by having a quiet word or dropping him if we choose to be harsh.

Look at how Ndidi played in this game and its only Dennis that stands out?

Unfvckingbelievable!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4)

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:58 pm
txj wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:54 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:46 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:40 pm
metalalloy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:38 pm Dennis really has no business being on this team.
He doesn't.

See how one act of petulance just changed the momentum and destabilized a team that was ascending.

And the dude did the same nonchalant attitude during WCQ.

He is best left to concentrate on his club career.
The top coaches say "football is about details... small details!" Just look at that! The funny thing is that majority of Nigerians and out management wouldnt even recognize this. They will gloss over it and nothing will change. Kaii! How did I get born into this country to share fortune with these people???!! :oops: :oops:

Missing the PK for me was of zero importance, given the overall performance of the team.
We were ascending before the missed PK...

And if you don't see how one indisciplined action can affect a whole team then I can't help you out.
I wanted to respond to TxJ, but its a waste of time. Those who understand the point we are making, understand. Thats fine by me.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:33 pmYou are now a psychologist?

His behavior while condemnable pales into insignificance against the poverty of the team.
Its a blip that is easily fixed by having a quiet word or dropping him if we choose to be harsh.

Unfvckingbelievable!!!
Strawman’s Argument… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Albeit not sure which stands out more. The Strawman’s Argument that “only Dennis” has been criticized (even castigated) or the stark IRONY that in practically all of your critical comments on the team’s performance, you have SINGLED OUT Ndidi’s performance (or lack thereof). Perhaps, for some CEs Dennis ineptitude epitomized the “abysmal performance” of the team in much the same way that Ndidi’s apparently epitomized same for YOU!

Meanwhile, there’s absolutely NOTHING mutually-exclusive about people discussing the performances of individual players (moreso in RESPONSE to comments about said individual) and discussing the performance of the entire team. Personally, I had made negative references re Ekong and Moffi, prior to making any mention of Dennis. Thus, the alleged fixation with “only Dennis” (I see “the PK miss” has been artfully dropped) is an attempt at obfuscation.

Nonetheless, your befuddling argument is akin to positing that if the team had performed WONDERFULLY instead, that CEs are precluded from praising individual players who performed exceptionally (or even criticizing those who sucked). SMH
Last edited by Gotti on Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

The objectives of the friendly were met.
1. Great television ratings.
2. Portuguese feel-good factor increased.
3. Stadium sold out.
4. Increased Portuguese belief that they can play without C. Ronaldo.

Portugal did what they had to do.

As for the Super Eagles,
1. Osayi is a discovery.
2. Peseiro knows what he has to do. Kudos to him for experimenting with the lineup to reveal and/or amplify individual, and team deficiencies covered by Rohr. Now he must build a team, and earn his money.
3. How I wished we played Germany or Belgium or Brazil to really show the gulf in class, and lack of fundamentals in our "professional" footballers. Naija can't make 2-3 passes to teammates before losing possession. Players that must take 2-3 touches to release the ball. Hope una see 1 touch passes by Portugal.
4. What is glaring is the lack of on-the-field leadership!! Please endeavor to review Rummenigge's role in the 82 World cup after Germany went down 3-1 to France. See the effect of Lotthar Matheus when he was the German captain.
In the WC Qualifiers against Ghana, the team team was done by the 65th minute. Same issue in the 2022 African Cup of nations game against Tunisia. It appears when this current SuperEagles are behind, they give up!! That tells me they have no playing pattern or template on recovering or going forward. They have to depend on a coach's substitution for a little burst of optimism.

No will to win, belief in teammates, and hence no support of teammates by doing the extra little things that cumulatively add up.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:58 pmI wanted to respond to TxJ, but its a waste of time. Those who understand the point we are making, understand. Thats fine by me.
Wise counsel indeed… 8-)
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

txj wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:25 pm
Gotti wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:22 pm
airwolex wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:14 pmWe actually don't have bad individual players. The problem is there is no direction and leadership from the top. Hence why players are fighting to play pks. Until we get leadership right from the top thatbis committed to SE being the best they can be, we are toast. Dennis is just a scapegoat. I don't even like the guy but he has guts and fight.
He isn’t “just a scapegoat”…
The reality is that he certainly stunk up the joint tonight.

Even if we concede everything else you posited is true…
It’s NOT mutually exclusive with a player standing out woefully.

Of course he's a scapegoat.

Its typical of us too.

You look at the totality of the abysmal performance and the only thing one can see is a missed PK?

God help us!
It is not about the miss but his attitude. And I'm sure everyone agrees the team is poor. Only Iwobi and #2 stood out, the rest, including the coach and goalkeeper coach, are beyond useless.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

eyan wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:35 am
airwolex wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:14 pmWe actually don't have bad individual players. The problem is there is no direction and leadership from the top. Hence why players are fighting to play pks. Until we get leadership right from the top thatbis committed to SE being the best they can be, we are toast. Dennis is just a scapegoat. I don't even like the guy but he has guts and fight.

Its typical of us too.

God help us!
It is not about the miss but his attitude. And I'm sure everyone agrees the team is poor. Only Iwobi and #2 stood out, the rest, including the coach and goalkeeper coach, are beyond useless.
Frankly, any one who thinks it is just a penalty the miss hardly watched the game with any depth. There was far more to see in the case of Denis. Fortunately, the coaches would have seen those.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

[tweet][/tweet]
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:43 pm
jette1 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:36 pm
olu wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:18 pm Improvement from the games against Tunisia and Ghana, and the later part of the Rohr era. I tend not to read too much into the results of friendly games.
lacidi wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:07 pm
olu wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:52 pm I didn't watch the first half, but the second half performance was decent. I think we need to be patient and not panic. Let's not forget that on paper very few teams can match Portugal.

I still think we are showing signs of improvements. Other than the 4-0 scoreline the other losses haven't been bad. I still believe this team will get it right when it matters, that's in the ANC and the world cup qualifiers.
Improvement compared to what? How can you say this is an improvement? Is it because it's an oyibo coach?
I agree it’s an improvement; we can actually move and retain the ball through the middle and wings and plot penetrations considering they also maintained a packed formation in the back. Our counters were impressive. Apkoguma worked well with EKONG so they didn’t appear panicky. The scrambles that led to 2 goals happened when everyone surged back and got sucked into our defense denying our backs their defensive clarity. Uzoho was ok today so not much blame goes to him. It takes confidence to insist on taking a penalty and if denis scored he would look terrific so the downside is what happened. He shouldn’t be crucified either.
I haven’t watched the game but from what has been described here, it seems he defied his coach and his captain.
There’s no excuse for that.
Even if he had scored, it would have and definitely should have been brought up.
Dmunk you are better off watching the game first and determine for yourself what actually transpired because as usual you never going to get close to accurate picture on how the game went. It is laughable reading that Denis defied the coach. Sure he wanted to take the penal it obvious they let him go ahead which would never happen if they insisted he doesn’t. Often we sit around in front of tv and project and telegraph conjectures without the benefit of insider vantage. Denis easily gave the mob an instant punching bag for a very frustrating day
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Damn. I just watched the game without knowing the score. Na wa. Good thing I went out and hustled for today’s daily bread. These clowns are simply NOT WORTH ANY OUNCE OF ENERGY.

Nothing more to add 😂😂😂
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:03 pm
Odas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:00 pm In all, it seems those who think our DNQ for Qatar is a good thing are correct in the position they took
it is a blessing . The fact we kept **** for so long, the team is completely rubbish.. We must do away with that useless style of play **** punished us with 6 plus years or park the bus football will be so hard to get rid off in 6 months..I feel sorry for pasero, bobo go suffer and may end up losing his job.. thanks to the useless ****

**** built nothing , just left the SE the way they are.. very similar to how Sir Alex left United ...kai we are in serious trouble ooooo
Well, God dey sha! Wen we go com out from dis 'slumber', na him we no no yet.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:25 am
Damunk wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:43 pm
jette1 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:36 pm
olu wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:18 pm Improvement from the games against Tunisia and Ghana, and the later part of the Rohr era. I tend not to read too much into the results of friendly games.
lacidi wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:07 pm
olu wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:52 pm I didn't watch the first half, but the second half performance was decent. I think we need to be patient and not panic. Let's not forget that on paper very few teams can match Portugal.

I still think we are showing signs of improvements. Other than the 4-0 scoreline the other losses haven't been bad. I still believe this team will get it right when it matters, that's in the ANC and the world cup qualifiers.
Improvement compared to what? How can you say this is an improvement? Is it because it's an oyibo coach?
I agree it’s an improvement; we can actually move and retain the ball through the middle and wings and plot penetrations considering they also maintained a packed formation in the back. Our counters were impressive. Apkoguma worked well with EKONG so they didn’t appear panicky. The scrambles that led to 2 goals happened when everyone surged back and got sucked into our defense denying our backs their defensive clarity. Uzoho was ok today so not much blame goes to him. It takes confidence to insist on taking a penalty and if denis scored he would look terrific so the downside is what happened. He shouldn’t be crucified either.
I haven’t watched the game but from what has been described here, it seems he defied his coach and his captain.
There’s no excuse for that.
Even if he had scored, it would have and definitely should have been brought up.
Dmunk you are better off watching the game first and determine for yourself what actually transpired because as usual you never going to get close to accurate picture on how the game went. It is laughable reading that Denis defied the coach. Sure he wanted to take the penal it obvious they let him go ahead which would never happen if they insisted he doesn’t. Often we sit around in front of tv and project and telegraph conjectures without the benefit of insider vantage. Denis easily gave the mob an instant punching bag for a very frustrating day
You are right. CE commentary is not the best place to get an accurate picture.
I hope to watch it myself, but it seems virtually everyone agrees on this one.
But that means jack when everyone is so upset. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:06 am

Its typical of us too.

God help us!
Frankly, any one who thinks it is just a penalty the miss hardly watched the game with any depth. There was far more to see in the case of Denis. Fortunately, the coaches would have seen those.

Its very clear its about the PK and his petulance on insisting on taking it, for which he's being scapegoated. There are players like Ndidi whose performance was far, far worse...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:10 am
txj wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:33 pmYou are now a psychologist?

Unfvckingbelievable!!!
Strawman’s Argument… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Albeit not sure which stands out more. The Strawman’s Argument that “only Dennis” has been criticized (even castigated) or the stark IRONY that in practically all of your critical comments on the team’s performance, you have SINGLED OUT Ndidi’s performance (or lack thereof). Perhaps, for some CEs Dennis ineptitude epitomized the “abysmal performance” of the team in much the same way that Ndidi’s apparently epitomized same for YOU!

Meanwhile, there’s absolutely NOTHING mutually-exclusive about people discussing the performances of individual players (moreso in RESPONSE to comments about said individual) and discussing the performance of the entire team. Personally, I had made negative references re Ekong and Moffi, prior to making any mention of Dennis. Thus, the alleged fixation with “only Dennis” (I see “the PK miss” has been artfully dropped) is an attempt at obfuscation.

Nonetheless, your befuddling argument is akin to positing that if the team had performed WONDERFULLY instead, that CEs are precluded from praising individual players who performed exceptionally (or even criticizing those who sucked). SMH

His empty grandiloquence strikes again. Much verbiage and little substance. Just like running, over and over again for Abia governorship!!!

Look thru pretty much the threads on the game and Dennis is the prime individual criticized.

My point is clear. We have far greater problems from this game that it is frankly silly to dwell on Dennis, his stupidity notwithstanding...

And the vast majority of our problems transcends any one individual, including Dennis, Ndidi or Ekong.
We have very serious problems in how we execute as a team. That is the main issue here...

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

txj wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:17 pm

Its typical of us too.

God help us!

Its very clear its about the PK and his petulance on insisting on taking it, for which he's being scapegoated. There are players like Ndidi whose performance was far, far worse...
Txj

Get off the pk. Anyone can miss a pk. If you have read points made about culprits you would notice a string of names that go beyond Denis and surely they did not all take a pk. Moreover scoring the pk would not have led to the win. In essence, look again and you make notice his crass play. Others played poorly and were cited but in Denis case, his effort at individual play must tell the Manager something. Peseiro would not admit it publicly but his post actions will eventually tell. Watch for that.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:29 pm

Its typical of us too.

God help us!

Txj

Get off the pk. Anyone can miss a pk. If you have read points made about culprits you would notice a string of names that go beyond Denis and surely they did not all take a pk. Moreover scoring the pk would not have led to the win. In essence, look again and you make notice his crass play. Others played poorly and were cited but in Denis case, his effort at individual play must tell the Manager something. Peseiro would not admit it publicly but his post actions will eventually tell. Watch for that.

You have ur usual penchant for arguing in a tangent, setting up your own debate and just repeatedly making useless points.

The difference between us is not the PK or Dennis.

Its that you lot are stuck on individuals.

If you understand the modern game; and I'm sorry most of you frankly do not, and some who do, like Danfo are too stuck on individual beefs to be honest, even to himself, you would see the failures of the TEAM from about the 3rd minute, from which point you can pretty much read the serial mistakes from the Managers body language on the sideline.

We started with a medium block, but there was NOTHING in that. I mean ZERO!

When I see the execution of the team game, esp without the ball, I find the near obsessive focus on individuals here to be nothing short of laughable...

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Lolly wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:37 pm Onuachu has no business being in the team
What are you talking about? He makes good runs but nobody gave him service. The worst example was when Chukwueze beat his marker on the right wing. Onuachu made a very good run AND WAS WIDE OPEN! Chukwueze chose to be selfish and the chance was gone. Play on a team of bad decision makers and they'll make you look bad, and vice versa, every time!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-2)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:26 pm
Odas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:24 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:22 pm Selfish from Chukwueze. That was a tap in into an empty net if he had passed
Did we have anybody for him to pass to? I saw none of our players there
You dey mind Scipio, our lazy attackers were busy jogging instead of getting on their bike to try and give Samu an option...
Onuachu made a very good run AND WAS WIDE OPEN! Chukwueze chose to be selfish and the chance was gone. Were you watching the game on a potato? :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

txj wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:51 pm

Its typical of us too.

God help us!

Txj

You have ur usual penchant for arguing in a tangent, setting up your own debate and just repeatedly making useless points.

If you understand the modern game; and I'm sorry most of you frankly do not, and some who do, like Danfo are too stuck on individual beefs to be honest, even to himself, you would see the failures of the TEAM from about the 3rd minute, from which point you can pretty much read the serial mistakes from the Managers body language on the sideline.

When I see the execution of the team game, esp without the ball, I find the near obsessive focus on individuals here to be nothing short of laughable...
Txj

:rotf: :rotf: Frankly, I do not believe you either fully understand the game nor understand the Nigerian environment that supports the game based on several previous discussions. You recall our debate on zonal defense and the block? I hope you remember that. In my view, your understanding of the game can at times appear very limited, TBH.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:30 pm
txj wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:51 pm

Its typical of us too.

God help us!

Txj

Txj

:rotf: :rotf: Frankly, I do not believe you either fully understand the game nor understand the Nigerian environment that supports the game based on several previous discussions. You recall our debate on zonal defense and the block? I hope you remember that. In my view, your understanding of the game can at times appear very limited, TBH.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:17 pmIts very clear its about the PK and his petulance on insisting on taking it, for which he's being scapegoated. There are players like Ndidi whose performance was far, far worse...
LMAO… :rotf:

I would no longer bother to point out the irony, but obviously your real grouse is that others are criticizing the performance of INDIVIDUAL players different from the INDIVIDUAL player you elected to visit your angst upon. SMDH

Meanwhile, given your well-established record of JUVENILE drivel in plain lingo, no one expects any “grandiloquence” (yet again the IRONY is stark) in speech or substance from you. :lol:
Last edited by Gotti on Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Gotti wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:18 am
txj wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:17 pmIts very clear its about the PK and his petulance on insisting on taking it, for which he's being scapegoated. There are players like Ndidi whose performance was far, far worse...

I wouldn’t bother to point out the irony, since it seems you’re grouse is that others are criticizing the performance of a different INDIVIDUAL player other than the INDIVIDUAL player you elected to visit your angst upon. SMDH

Meanwhile, no one expects you to employ “grandiloquence” (yet again the IRONY is stark) since your JUVENILE obtuseness comes across in plain lingo. :lol:
The clown strikes again nau :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I wouldn't expect anything less.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:18 am

I would no longer bother to point out the irony, but obviously your real grouse is that others are criticizing the performance of INDIVIDUAL players different from the INDIVIDUAL player you elected to visit your angst upon. SMDH

Meanwhile, given your well-established record of JUVENILE drivel in plain lingo, no one expects any “grandiloquence” (yet again the IRONY is stark) in speech or substance from you. :lol:

No Sir, and I use that word very loosely.

My main issue is about the team. About performance on measurable team metrics, not about individuals.

And that includes Ndidi whom I cited specifically to illustrate our failures on the team metrics...