i will not support ghana in 2022

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
i will not support ghana in 2022

Post by Bigpokey24 »

may they suffer and get grouped against Brazil and Portugal them . we go wait una for CIV

Senegal, Cameroon and my country the United States of America will get my support. Uncle Sam we are storming Qatar. futcha my country man , see you in Doha
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
truemamamia
Egg
Egg
Re: i will not support ghana in 2022

Post by truemamamia »

haha

come on BigPokey
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Because of Nigeria? F**k Nigeria! I'll give my support to all the African teams at the Mundial, if none of the African teams impress then I'll support the US national team since I'm already a naturalized citizen here. Nigeria aside from our music is useless to me in all ramifications.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

truemamamia wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 am haha

come on BigPokey
the one i did towards you people in SA 2010 go be child's play
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am Because of Nigeria? F**k Nigeria! I'll give my support to all the African teams at the Mundial, if none of the African teams impress then I'll support the US national team since I'm already a naturalized citizen here. Nigeria aside from our music is useless to me in all ramifications.
kpom.

they were serious. they got a serious coaching crew.

we persisted with a clueless PE teacher.

we allowed NFF to force retirement players on to the team.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am Because of Nigeria? F**k Nigeria! I'll give my support to all the African teams at the Mundial, if none of the African teams impress then I'll support the US national team since I'm already a naturalized citizen here. Nigeria aside from our music is useless to me in all ramifications.
Look at this brainless thing. I dont blame you. You are lucky that the moderators have restraint. Worthless sh1t like you opening your rotten mouth to insult our country.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Supporting Ghana is NOT an option. They will suffer and it will not be pretty. :D

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:29 pm may they suffer and get grouped against Brazil and Portugal them . we go wait una for CIV

Senegal, Cameroon and my country the United States of America will get my support. Uncle Sam we are storming Qatar. futcha my country man , see you in Doha
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:29 pm may they suffer and get grouped against Brazil and Portugal them . we go wait una for CIV

Haba Bigpork :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Support all African teams.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:59 pm
Look at this brainless thing. I dont blame you. You are lucky that the moderators have restraint. Worthless sh1t like you opening your rotten mouth to insult our country.
can you imagine, they used to ban folks who used the f words towards naija,,, this one just going off because of a fluke DNQ
SuperEagles

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:00 pm Supporting Ghana is NOT an option. They will suffer and it will not be pretty. :D
Whatever happened to African Unity (OAU now AU)?
It's time we win this trophy for Africa

"'The independence of Ghana is meaningless unless it is linked to the total liberation of Africa"
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Calculator
Egg
Egg

Post by Calculator »

Rawlings wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:27 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:00 pm Supporting Ghana is NOT an option. They will suffer and it will not be pretty. :D

"'The independence of Ghana is meaningless unless it is linked to the total liberation of Africa"
That naija didn't qualify doesn't mean I forget my African roots. To the world I'm African and to Africans I'm naija. Ghana represents me, as do all the other African teams. As such, I pray and expect them to do the remarkable! An All African Final! If possible Ghana and Senegal. I want them to win it all!
If at first you are Failure to Succeed, TRY TRY Again -- According to Basi Okon of Village Headmaster.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Calculator wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:40 pm

That naija didn't qualify doesn't mean I forget my African roots. To the world I'm African and to Africans I'm naija. Ghana represents me, as do all the other African teams. As such, I pray and expect them to do the remarkable! An All African Final! If possible Ghana and Senegal. I want them to win it all!
Pray for yourself, I don't speak any ghana language. Hope they get beat silly
SuperEagles

delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

THANK YOU! NAIJA WE NEED TO SUPPORT GHANA, GHANA DID NOT STOP US BUT WE STOP OURSELVES.
thanks
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

:thumbs:

Viva Africa!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:22 am

Pray for yourself, I don't speak any ghana language. Hope they get beat silly
They can pray all they like. I have already placed my curse and tied Ghana. it is finished! Trust me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I will support every other African country. But Ghana? Tufiakwa! I said, tufia to the 10th power!

We all know what they will do if we were the ones at the world cup.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:59 pmLook at this brainless thing. I dont blame you. You are lucky that the moderators have restraint. Worthless sh1t like you opening your rotten mouth to insult our country.
danfo driver wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:29 pm The biggest problem is that our players are not ambitious enough. And the painful truth is that Nigerians are the reason. Most Nigerians are losers and have zero ambition.

Nigerians are losers! This is a fact that you guys have to accept. They are sexually attracted to losing and failure.

Nigerians are losers!
That's right, dumbo. Insulting Nigeria should be left to you.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'll say it again make e pain you well for body, F**K NIGERIA! I'll meet up with you anytime and anywhere and assertively say it to your unevolved chimp-looking self for good measure.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:11 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:59 pmLook at this brainless thing. I dont blame you. You are lucky that the moderators have restraint. Worthless sh1t like you opening your rotten mouth to insult our country.
danfo driver wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:29 pm The biggest problem is that our players are not ambitious enough. And the painful truth is that Nigerians are the reason. Most Nigerians are losers and have zero ambition.

Nigerians are losers! This is a fact that you guys have to accept. They are sexually attracted to losing and failure.

Nigerians are losers!
That's right, dumbo. Insulting Nigeria should be left to you.
The issue with inbred illiterates like you from the pit of hell is that you were deprived of formal education until your mouth was full with fully matured teeth. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Go and google the difference between "Nigeria" and "Nigerians." One is a lovely country, blessed with unbounded natural resources, while the other is a group of losers, including you, who have spent their entire existence finding ways to destroy the former.

Now, move along... YeyeDunce. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:24 am
I'll say it again make e pain you well for body, F**K NIGERIA! I'll meet up with you anytime and anywhere and assertively say it to your unevolved chimp-looking self for good measure.

Sorry, not interested in your weird sexual urges. You can meet up with Yeyeman, who will happilly give you yansh. :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:26 am Go and google the difference between "Nigeria" and "Nigerians." One is a lovely country, blessed with unbounded natural resources, while the other is a group of losers, including you, who have spent their entire existence finding ways to destroy the former.
This is why you'll be forever known as dumbo driver (until I get you banned again and force you to change your name). :lol: :lol:

Always remind yourself when speaking about Nigeria that you're just another imbecile trying to distinguish himself from what Nigeria is. It is all Nigerians, including yourself, who make Nigeria what it is.

PS: If you're going to reply - keep it brief, one paragraph max - I don't have time to read your usual inane drawn out ramblings.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:46 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:26 am Go and google the difference between "Nigeria" and "Nigerians." One is a lovely country, blessed with unbounded natural resources, while the other is a group of losers, including you, who have spent their entire existence finding ways to destroy the former.
This is why you'll be forever known as dumbo driver (until I get you banned again and force you to change your name). :lol: :lol:

Always remind yourself when speaking about Nigeria that you're just another imbecile trying to distinguish himself from what Nigeria is. It is all Nigerians, including yourself, who make Nigeria what it is.

PS: If you're going to reply - keep it brief, one paragraph max - I don't have time to read your usual inane drawn out ramblings.
:rotf: :rotf: Look at this little b1tch with no shame. "i dont read your post" "I dont read your post" "i dont read your post!' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yet, you are everywhere reading my post. Stop being a small b1tch with no home training. I know your lack of womb, destroyed by your shameless lifestyle and multiple abortions may have affected your shame but did it also affect your brain? :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the 1mbecile says he got me banned! :lol: :lol: it is clear you are speaking to the wrong person. All the yanshing that TxJ has given you has clearly blotted your brain. You still dont understand that I am smarter than you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I own you! :lol: E go do you like film trick! Remember when I baited you and got you a warning last week? The next one will be banning, watch and see. I have laid enough traps for you on this forum and you are close to being gone. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ko ni da fu e! mark my words!

Oh! P.s -- let me know if you need leaky bum bum surgery! we can arrange something for you. :rotf: As for your womb, o pa ri o! :rotf: :rotf: