You guys are lucky Nigeria did not qualify!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
You guys are lucky Nigeria did not qualify!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Iran which topped their qualifying group is being walloped 6-1. What if Naija had gone? 9-1? Count yourselves lucky. Let's all just sit back and watch. :lol: Of course it was a mistake for the Iranian coach to try 3-6-1 in the first half! What a risky maneuver !
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
akamoke
Re: You guys are lucky Nigeria did not qualify!

Post by akamoke »

I’m looking at the schedules now and running my palms with glee in anticipation of the Wanabee ( or is it Owambee) stars’ historic World Cup debut in 2022
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

akamoke wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:36 pm I’m looking at the schedules now and running my palms with glee in anticipation of the Wanabee ( or is it Owambee) stars’ historic World Cup debut in 2022
Who be dat? My heart sinks whenever I see African players representing Netherlands playing their hearts out! Deep down, you think they should let Senegal score a few goals or look the other way!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

akamoke wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:36 pm I’m looking at the schedules now and running my palms with glee in anticipation of the Wanabee ( or is it Owambee) stars’ historic World Cup debut in 2022
Wannabe Stars :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

YemiBrazil wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:38 am
Wannabe Stars :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "