FINIDI: SE Technical Crew to Address Penalty-Taker Controversy......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FINIDI: SE Technical Crew to Address Penalty-Taker Controversy......

Post by Sunset »

Damunk wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:55 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:48 am
Dammy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:22 am As for Moses Simon, the fact that he could not let go of the shirt after a legend like Finidi wanted it, says a lot about the attitude of the players towards the coaches. If Finidi can be treated with such disrespect then one can imagine how the other local coaches without Finidi's profile are treated by the players.
Wait. Finidi was fighting Simon Moses for Pepe's shirt? Is that what I'm hearing? Grand Uncle Finidi?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I’ve not seen the video but I’d be immediately suspicious of the word “fighting”. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I really can’t imagine Finidi throwing a punch in the direction of Moses, who dodged it and as Finidi momentarily lost balance, Moses stuck out a leg to trip Finidi over. As Finidi went down he grabbed at Moses’ shorts and they both collapsed in a heap. Thank God, Moses was wearing quality jockstraps.
The younger, fitter Moses jumped up first, grabbed the shirt, gave the still prone Finidi one final vicious knock-out kick in the chest and ran off.They say the whole Portuguese team were consoling Finidi, who they consider to be a true legend, especially as he kept their own national hero, Luiz Figo from being named the world’s best right winger back in the day

But that’s what someone said happened, though I’m not sure this my Nigerian ‘sauce’ actually saw the video because he avoided the question when I asked him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:51 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:34 pmLook at this cursed prostitute with damaged womb :lol:
Sorry if you had to hear your uncles talk about your mother that way. Ndo!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This womb thing truly pain you reach you wombbbb shaaaa.. i mean, reach the space where your womb dey before :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Am I the one who asked you to live a life of prostitution? :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:52 pm
Dammy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:22 am It's obvious that there are issues with discipline in the squad. From the squabble over taking the penalty to the scrabble for Pepe's shirt
The last captain to have any authority in the SE was Mikel and I'm sure Dennis would not have tried that nonsense with him.
The reason is that from Christain Chukwu to Stephen Keshi to Mikel, our captains have always had a stature that commanded respect. They played at a higher level than most of their teammates and had achieved a lot in the game. The same cannot be said of Ekong, a championship player trying to instruct Dennis, an EPL player. It's the Nigerian way of reasoning based on hierarchy, so there was always going to be problems.
As for Moses Simon, the fact that he could not let go of the shirt after a legend like Finidi wanted it, says a lot about the attitude of the players towards the coaches. If Finidi can be treated with such disrespect then one can imagine how the other local coaches without Finidi's profile are treated by the players.
Finidi disrespected himself. He should have appealed to Simon, in private, to let him have the shirt❗️

Cheers.
Funny enough, most teams have 2-3 jerseys per player. He could easily have gone to the dressing room and Pepe will give him another pair. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:11 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:34 pmLook at this cursed prostitute with damaged womb :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This womb thing truly pain you reach you wombbbb shaaaa.. i mean, reach the space where your womb dey before :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Am I the one who asked you to live a life of prostitution? :oops:
That's better. Short and simple. You're learning to be succinct when you reply to me. I haven't lost all hope on you.

The person who asked me to lead a life of prostitution is the same one who's been renting you out to Mourinho. How far, nna? I hear they don use you finish. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:02 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:11 pm
That's better. Short and simple. You're learning to be succinct when you reply to me. I haven't lost all hope on you.

The person who asked me to lead a life of prostitution is the same one who's been renting you out to Mourinho. How far, nna? I hear they don use you finish. :D
Short and simple, like the rest of your stay on Cybereagles :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The same thing that caused you to lose your womb, in your STI-infested body is the same thing that will ruin your life! Watch see.

Jump from one man to another, and you think sey your life go better? :oops: :lol: :lol: it cant be! You are wombless, rejected and dejected. And I know everytime you see the word "womb," it enrages you! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 pmShort and simple, like the rest of your stay on Cybereagles :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The same thing that caused you to lose your womb, in your STI-infested body is the same thing that will ruin your life! Watch see.

Jump from one man to another, and you think sey your life go better? :oops: :lol: :lol: it cant be! You are wombless, rejected and dejected. And I know everytime you see the word "womb," it enrages you! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OK.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:28 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 pmShort and simple, like the rest of your stay on Cybereagles :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The same thing that caused you to lose your womb, in your STI-infested body is the same thing that will ruin your life! Watch see.

OK.
Lowlife village prostitute without womb! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thats what you will remain, okay?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:44 pmLowlife village prostitute without womb! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thats what you will remain, okay?
OK. Keep going.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:50 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:44 pmLowlife village prostitute without womb! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thats what you will remain, okay?
OK. Keep going.
ashawo without womb! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thats what you will remain, okay?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:56 pm
OK. Keep going.
Let it out, bro.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:56 pm
OK. Keep going.
Let it out, bro.
ashawo without womb, who is your bro?! Please look front at the men you are soliciting online :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dog.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:07 pm
OK. Keep going.
Let it out, bro.
ashawo without womb, who is your bro?! Please look front at the men you are soliciting online :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dog.
Keep going, bro.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:08 pm
OK. Keep going.
Let it out, bro.
Keep going, bro.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:09 pm
OK. Keep going.
Let it out, bro.
Keep going, bro.
Let it out, say all the things you weren't able to say to your kinfolk.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Na wa!! We get problem sha, we just need to fix our country first. Anger is a secondary emotion. What trigger fight is often not why people fight
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:19 pm Kai, see how conversation dey migrate. Naa waaao. Me sef come follow am migrate. From penalty issue to shirt dragging.

Abeg, wet in una tink of the penalty issue. Na I'm be de topic.
Though the heading of the thread remained the same, the CONTEXT changed completely to that of Jersey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na wa-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:42 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:09 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:50 pm OK. Keep going.
Let it out, bro.
Keep going, bro.
Let it out, say all the things you weren't able to say to your kinfolk.
womb :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Sunset wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:02 pm
Damunk wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:55 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:48 am
Dammy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:22 am As for Moses Simon, the fact that he could not let go of the shirt after a legend like Finidi wanted it, says a lot about the attitude of the players towards the coaches. If Finidi can be treated with such disrespect then one can imagine how the other local coaches without Finidi's profile are treated by the players.
Wait. Finidi was fighting Simon Moses for Pepe's shirt? Is that what I'm hearing? Grand Uncle Finidi?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I’ve not seen the video but I’d be immediately suspicious of the word “fighting”. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I really can’t imagine Finidi throwing a punch in the direction of Moses, who dodged it and as Finidi momentarily lost balance, Moses stuck out a leg to trip Finidi over. As Finidi went down he grabbed at Moses’ shorts and they both collapsed in a heap. Thank God, Moses was wearing quality jockstraps.
The younger, fitter Moses jumped up first, grabbed the shirt, gave the still prone Finidi one final vicious knock-out kick in the chest and ran off.They say the whole Portuguese team were consoling Finidi, who they consider to be a true legend, especially as he kept their own national hero, Luiz Figo from being named the world’s best right winger back in the day

But that’s what someone said happened, though I’m not sure this my Nigerian ‘sauce’ actually saw the video because he avoided the question when I asked him.
Weird behaviour from Grand Uncle Finidi.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Danfo Driver and Yeyeman, make una chill now..

Na me abuse people pass for rant and rave and even me won't engage in this type of conduct una dey engage in... make una relax abeg..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:22 am It's obvious that there are issues with discipline in the squad. From the squabble over taking the penalty to the scrabble for Pepe's shirt
The last captain to have any authority in the SE was Mikel and I'm sure Dennis would not have tried that nonsense with him.
The reason is that from Christain Chukwu to Stephen Keshi to Mikel, our captains have always had a stature that commanded respect. They played at a higher level than most of their teammates and had achieved a lot in the game. The same cannot be said of Ekong, a championship player trying to instruct Dennis, an EPL player. It's the Nigerian way of reasoning based on hierarchy, so there was always going to be problems.
As for Moses Simon, the fact that he could not let go of the shirt after a legend like Finidi wanted it, says a lot about the attitude of the players towards the coaches. If Finidi can be treated with such disrespect then one can imagine how the other local coaches without Finidi's profile are treated by the players.
Bros, you are making some sense here. Ekong should have stood his ground and even forcefully removed Dennis from the penalty box if necessary.

Though I blame Finidi for publicly arguing with Simon. He should have left it to the dressing room or privately.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Schillachi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:32 pm Danfo Driver and Yeyeman, make una chill now..

Na me abuse people pass for rant and rave and even me won't engage in this type of conduct una dey engage in... make una relax abeg..
I've been chill. He derailed the thread. I simply told him to "carry on"...
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024