[WC 2022] Switzerland vs Cameroon(1-0) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022] Switzerland vs Cameroon(1-0)

Post by Siddonlook11 »

camex wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:49 pm Nkoudou should have started the game

What has he done since he came in ? Nothing headless chicken running. Cant hold ball cant dribble cant cross cant pass .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Swiss is not really a good football team but this job is way above Song's head. Choupo-Moting does not have a spot in the team. A combination of Ekambi and Aboubakar is always deadly and Song found a way not to play them together.

The former coach knew why he wasn't playing Choupo-Moting. There is no player who can open up space for Moting to run into.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Cameroon concede cheap corner.
Swiss will be milking more time off the clock.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:54 pm This Cam team is so frustrating, they are not even trying…
And I stayed up to watch this crap live :( e dey pain me.

...Socrates
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:33 pm Brazil go destroy both teams eh.. e no go funny

the truth is Cameroon do not have quality players
I have been saying that all along.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this will end up being Cameroon's 8th straight defeat at the World cup ..my goodness ...horrible record
Germany 0–2 L Shizuoka —
2010 Group stage Japan 0–1 L Bloemfontein —
Denmark 1–2 L Pretoria S. Eto'o
Netherlands 1–2 L Cape Town S. Eto'o
2014 Group stage Mexico 0–1 L Natal —
Croatia 0–4 L Manaus —
Brazil 1–4 L Brasília J. Matip
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:47 pm
Benedict Iroha wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:46 pm Imagine back to back WC without any African teams.
i have no problem with that..blame the pathetic SA CAF president .. watch the bobo pull a regional format to qualify for 2026 WC

Senegal should bot be playing Egypt for a WC birth, Nigeria and ghana as well..talkless of grouping CIV and CAmeroon in the same group
The draw should be fair and transparent. Everyone should be able to face anyone. In all honesty, would those who were not good enough to qualify have done any better in the games played thus far? Perhaps Africa isn’t as strong a federation as our biases would have us believe. Cameroon are losing comfortably with none of the pride in defeat that the Canadians showed yesterday.

Would imagine Brazil and maybe even Serbia will do fair damage.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:55 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:54 pm This Cam team is so frustrating, they are not even trying…
And I stayed up to watch this crap live :( e dey pain me.
i actually went to bed early so nothing spoil.. woke up to now sit down.. about to watch my cousin Suarez vs SK
SuperEagles

gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Swiss almost made it two.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Cameroon showing no urgency.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:54 pm
camex wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:49 pm Nkoudou should have started the game

What has he done since he came in ? Nothing headless chicken running. Cant hold ball cant dribble cant cross cant pass .

Hope you see how the Nkoudou finished ? decided to dash the swiss a foul to end the game lol.

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:55 pm
Benedict Iroha wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:46 pm Imagine back to back WC without any African teams.
i have no problem with that..blame the pathetic SA CAF president .. watch the bobo pull a regional format to qualify for 2026 WC

Senegal should bot be playing Egypt for a WC birth, Nigeria and ghana as well..talkless of grouping CIV and CAmeroon in the same group
The draw should be fair and transparent. Everyone should be able to face anyone. In all honesty, would those who were not good enough to qualify have done any better in the games played thus far? Perhaps Africa isn’t as strong a federation as our biases would have us believe. Cameroon are losing comfortably with none of the pride in defeat that the Canadians showed yesterday.

Egypt lost a worldcup birth based on PKS..naija and ALgeria on the pathetic away goals rules that has be nullified in more serious footballing continents

CAF is to blame 100%
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

FT, Cameroon are utterly clueless in the final third, Switzerland had the better chances
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mschew waste of time…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Sad.

They needed 3 pts from here, or at worst a point.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

rubbish game, Onana was their best player and even urgent when goal was needed, the SE need a GK like Onana mehn, distribution on point, sweeper role on point. Onana was showing more urgency than the defenders towards the end, arghhh. The players just look lost out there, it's a shame
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

This was always a poor Cameroonian team. The teams that didn't qualify are even poorer
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@BP, Nigeria’s absence affords Nigerians the opportunity to lambast the shambles of the continent’s representatives, all the while proclaiming, with zip zero substantiation, that Nigeria would’ve done better. Position of utmost privilege.

This tournament will highlight the absolute necessity of athleticism, fitness and conditioning. Sentiment and subjectivity aside, these are qualities that Nigeria doesn’t boast in abundance. Even the Cameroon side many had suggested would be hard body, tub thumpers, were easily bypassed by the Swiss and in the dying embers, relied on more last ditches than a bodies on the line Sam Allardyce side.

No chance.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:00 pm FT, Cameroon are utterly clueless in the final third, Switzerland had the better chances
:agree:
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

It looked like that because they had no idea how to do anything else. It looked like the Senegal game. The Ghana game will look like that, too. Heck, it looked like all the WC games we have watched together on CE over the last 20 years. Before the influx of African players to Europe and the rest of the world.
-Simpli fy -
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:06 pm

This was always a poor Cameroonian team. The teams that didn't qualify are even poorer
African football has plateaued. Considerably. The paradox remains, why do these players, some not all, employ cortical activity at club level, yet cometh the call to represent the nation, no brain activity whatsoever.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

I take back what I said about Cameroon. They're not a good team. Switzerland is not a good team too.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Coach wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:06 pm @BP, Nigeria’s absence affords Nigerians the opportunity to lambast the shambles of the continent’s representatives, all the while proclaiming, with zip zero substantiation, that Nigeria would’ve done better. Position of utmost privilege.

This tournament will highlight the absolute necessity of athleticism, fitness and conditioning. Sentiment and subjectivity aside, these are qualities that Nigeria doesn’t boast in abundance. Even the Cameroon side many had suggested would be hard body, tub thumpers, were easily bypassed by the Swiss and in the dying embers, relied on more last ditches than a bodies on the line Sam Allardyce side.

No chance.
We have all three in abundance. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What we lack is a federation with a clue.