[WC 2022] BRAZIL 2 (Richarlison x2) SERBIA 0 FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kawawa
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022] BRAZIL 1 (Richarlison) SERBIA 0

Post by kawawa »

mate wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:59 pm
txj wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:19 pm
mate wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:07 pm
smallpikin wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:26 pm
mate wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:15 pm
airwolex wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:12 pm
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:06 pm
Please God, and Amen. South Korea, too. I don't even mind Spain, too. Anyone but Brazil. Sorry folks.
Lol, I want them to win it, but I think hubris will finish them off. They are feeling themselves playing Vinny, Neymar, Raphina, and Richarlison. I just don't see it working against teams like France and even England.

France, ok. But England???????

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ok, it's coming home. yet again.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
England has studied what works for France and are now applying it too. Leverage the athleticism of your minority community (diaspora Africans) as a good mix with your indigenous population and that will pack a big punch.
This mix is natural to Brazil.
One massive difference: GINGA!

Black, White, Yellow, Red, Brown, and mixed…the English don’t have the Ginga.

🙂

ankle injury

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't laughing at Neymar being injured. I just read your post and realized I misread the one I quoted when I laughed. I thought Neymar was crying because somebody fouled him.

My bad.
Would be terrible if the lose him. Got fouled 9 times. Pretty much kick a Neymar not the ball
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kawawa wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:49 am
airwolex wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:12 pm

Lol, I want them to win it, but I think hubris will finish them off. They are feeling themselves playing Vinny, Neymar, Raphina, and Richarlison. I just don't see it working against teams like France and even England.

England has studied what works for France and are now applying it too. Leverage the athleticism of your minority community (diaspora Africans) as a good mix with your indigenous population and that will pack a big punch.

🙂

ankle injury

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't laughing at Neymar being injured. I just read your post and realized I misread the one I quoted when I laughed. I thought Neymar was crying because somebody fouled him.

My bad.
Would be terrible if the lose him. Got fouled 9 times. Pretty much kick a Neymar not the ball
I was wondering is he being deliberately targeted for a kicking or is it the way he plays, he carries the ball close to his feet for long time and players will keep snapping at his feet.

Shame though
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

benteke wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:55 pm
kawawa wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:49 am

🙂

ankle injury

My bad.
I was wondering is he being deliberately targeted for a kicking or is it the way he plays, he carries the ball close to his feet for long time and players will keep snapping at his feet.

Shame though

I believe it was deliberate. Neymar for one attracts retaliation, holding on too long, sometimes show boating almost to taunt. And he dives.

But in this game he clearly was targeted and brutalized. Ref should have protected him, full stop. I am surprised Serbia didn't get a more yellows even a red.

I like Neymar. So what if he occasionally showboats. Tough, it's within the rules. He's also after all a great player, even if he's failed to rise to the occasion in the past...but here he is in his moment with a great team...and Serbia chops him down.

Not for nothing, but this Serbian team can be dirty. God help us if Croatia and Serbia should meet. Would be a bloodbath.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

mate wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:17 pm

I believe it was deliberate. Neymar for one attracts retaliation, holding on too long, sometimes show boating almost to taunt. And he dives.

But in this game he clearly was targeted and brutalized. Ref should have protected him, full stop. I am surprised Serbia didn't get a more yellows even a red.

I like Neymar. So what if he occasionally showboats. Tough, it's within the rules. He's also after all a great player, even if he's failed to rise to the occasion in the past...but here he is in his moment with a great team...and Serbia chops him down.

Not for nothing, but this Serbian team can be dirty. God help us if Croatia and Serbia should meet. Would be a bloodbath.

LOL.
I remember one game Serbia vs Albania, it was war on the pitch.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

benteke wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:32 pm
mate wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:17 pm

LOL.
I remember one game Serbia vs Albania, it was war on the pitch.

That is also a great rivalry.

But it pales if Croatia and Serbia are both strong and meet.

Trust me on that...man, would I love to see it too.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?