[WC 2022 R16] ENGLAND 3 (Henderson, Kane, Saka) SENEGAL 0 FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 R16] ENGLAND 3 (Henderson, Kane, Saka) SENEGAL 0

Post by green4life »

Ewooo. Oga Southgate done pity my boy Mount give am 15 mins to stretch his legs. Make I go open wine wash this blessing :thumbs:
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Senegal lack quality to put England on the back foot.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

One more. Come on FFS!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

felarey wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:27 pm Does anyone know what Aliou was trying to do with his subs? The team is worse now. Was he upset and dumped some guys?
Aaaah, did you forget that's what many of our coaches do? Sometimes, their subs are very questionable.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Really wish Mane wasn’t injured
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

green4life wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:33 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:31 pm Nothing beats playing for the top teams against top players week in week out. The difference is clear. England have too many top players against a few in the Senegalese side. Just watch their decision making. Even their strength on the ball.
What’s Mendy’s excuse in goal or Koulibally?
You need a squad, not one or two. The support striker for Senegal plays for Sheffield United. The other one plays for Watford. Bros, this is the World Cup.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Abeg Senegal mek una allow my boy Saka to score 2 more for his first WC hattrick :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

This is over. There is nothing Senegal can do now. This mountain is too steep for them to climb to the peak
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:38 pm One more. Come on FFS!
Shouldn’t have gone all in on that bet! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

CAF needs to change its qualifying structure like Europe does, Africa needs to send its strongest teams to the World Cup by hook or crook, there should be a pre-qualification for the lesser CAF countries, then when that is done, place the top rated teams and spread them out, Ghana , Nigeria should never be in the same group with Cameroon or Ghana, we cannot allow the likes of Senegal to call themselves African champions
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

marko wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:41 pm CAF needs to change its qualifying structure like Europe does, Africa needs to send its strongest teams to the World Cup by hook or crook, there should be a pre-qualification for the lesser CAF countries, then when that is done, place the top rated teams and spread them out, Ghana , Nigeria should never be in the same group with Cameroon or Ghana, we cannot allow the likes of Senegal to call themselves African champions
Just do a league format like CONMEBOL

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

marko wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:41 pm CAF needs to change its qualifying structure like Europe does, Africa needs to send its strongest teams to the World Cup by hook or crook, there should be a pre-qualification for the lesser CAF countries, then when that is done, place the top rated teams and spread them out, Ghana , Nigeria should never be in the same group with Cameroon or Ghana, we cannot allow the likes of Senegal to call themselves African champions
No matter the format you still have to qualify.
OCCUPY NFF!!
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

kbt wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:39 pm Really wish Mane wasn’t injured
If a team can become this raggedy due to the absence of one player, I doubt if they were any good in the first place.
-Simpli fy -
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Whatever happened at half time was not good for this team. Wish they could just go back to the starting lineup.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:40 pm
Coach wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:38 pm One more. Come on FFS!
Shouldn’t have gone all in on that bet! :mrgreen:
Big blind. Will be a disaster if it stays like so.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:43 pm
kbt wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:39 pm Really wish Mane wasn’t injured
If a team can become this raggedy due to the absence of one player, I doubt if they were any good in the first place.
KPOM... Plus England knows Mane very well. I think they would have marked him out. I think Senegal's problem today has more to do with coaching choices than absence of 1 player.
Last edited by gosh on Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
panafrican
Egg
Egg

Post by panafrican »

France vs England will be a good game to watch. Senegal showed nothint today. But without Sadio and Idrissa Gueye it was going to be difficult. And they were to naive.
The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:39 pm Abeg Senegal mek una allow my boy Saka to score 2 more for his first WC hattrick :thumbs:
Southgate done wrap am inside cotton wool to keep a fresh for France. Scrubs like Rashford, Grealish and my boy Mount done enter game to mop up the remaining garbage mins.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Toure in for Jakobs

Wha choo looking at?!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:43 pm
No matter the format you still have to qualify.

I will rig the qualification to ensure the likes of Senegal never represents Africa, we need countries with a pool of talented players, no matter what anyone says about Nigeria, surely they can do better than Senegal today
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

bamenda boy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:40 pm

Summary. We ain't got time watch stuff when upset like this
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

felarey wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:43 pm Whatever happened at half time was not good for this team. Wish they could just go back to the starting lineup.
Going down 2-0 at halftime caused the manager to panic. It has backfired.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."