PEPE ACCUSES REF OF CHEATING PORTUGAL

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
PEPE ACCUSES REF OF CHEATING PORTUGAL

Post by jette1 »

In post match interview Says - “ that Argentina ref did not allow us to play “, I’m very very mad”
Says the Argentina referee did this for Messi ?
Last edited by jette1 on Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
gosh
Egg
Egg
Re: PEPE ACCUSES REF OF CHEATING PORTUGAL

Post by gosh »

LoL... He is probably mad that the ref did not give them a late soft penalty to steal a win. He is a fraud.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

f him. safe travels back to porto.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:33 pm LoL... He is probably mad that the ref did not give them a late soft penalty to steal a win. He is a fraud.
He did not think too much before saying that. Sour grapes
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The pain of his final world cup. :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Should have scored that free header
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

That is his South American roots talking. Those guys are sore losers. I’m sorry I’m generalizing a bit but in soccer they never disappoint.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:18 pm In post match interview Says - “ that Argentina ref did not allow us to play “, I’m very very mad”
Sour Grapes!!!

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we should blame the SE for deceiving Portugal.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

they had to put the ball behind the net and refused to do so, they resorted to diving and play acting!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:lol: :lol:
Which kine nonsense be dis? Referee wey dash dem red card given against Morocco? Make we hear word jare.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Let the crying begin. If Belgium, s pain or Serbia best dem, eem 4 cry?? I beg, retire ya ugly face. Come next 4 yrs.........
.as coach
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The Argie goalie accused the ref of trying to help Holland, saying he gave enough extra time for them to score, Messi also accused the ref that refused to card his blatant handball. Now we have Pepe, is FIFA able to do anything about this? Bringing the game to disrepute?
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

all those years of cheating lesser teams, now they can't handle it
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Complain complain by all these teams! You got beat & just take it as is. The other no come sell gari now
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Why is this news?
I expect nothing less from Pepe.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:25 pm The Argie goalie accused the ref of trying to help Holland, saying he gave enough extra time for them to score, Messi also accused the ref that refused to card his blatant handball. Now we have Pepe, is FIFA able to do anything about this? Bringing the game to disrepute?
They are all arrogant cvntss! especially that Messi. He will never win the World Cup. A vile person who has created this fascade around himself to make people fall for the false character he has perpetuated for years. I have never seen a player that the refs favor more than this guy. He should have gotten a red card yesterday - two yellows - but Matheu Lahoz cheated for him.

lets see what FIFA do. We all know how they'd have come down like bricks and suspended players they dont like.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

jette1 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:18 pm In post match interview Says - “ that Argentina ref did not allow us to play “, I’m very very mad”
Says the Argentina referee did this for Messi ?
How do they play? Diving?

They were well contained by Morocco.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Pepe, you played Morocco with 10 men! if anything that referee was biased against Morocco and sent their player off under suspicious circumstances! that was not a red card

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Now Rumours Ronaldo will retire from football

Marko
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »