[WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 0 FRANCE 1 (Tchouameni)

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:34 pm i cannot believe Senegal lost to this England team ...smh
Well, that is why it's a game and so any team can defeat the other in any day
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:39 pm England throwing all forward - France will hit them on a counter soon with all this attacking .
That's the danger if England naively overcommits too many men forward.. Dembele, Griezmann, and Mbappe can flip the switch on them in a second.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Odas wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:36 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:30 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:25 pm Anybodi get LINK for des game? Man no dey house-ooo!
You no get Peacock?
No, bro! I don't
Get am nah, only $4.99/month after the World Cup you fit cancel and again.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

hestonap wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:26 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:25 pm Anybodi get LINK for des game? Man no dey house-ooo!
https://tezgoal.com/menu-tezgoal/sports ... glish+3+HD
Hmm, link didn't work. Asking me too many questions. In addition, my virus software is telling me to NOT go there at all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody with another LINK, please?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

England beginning to look clueless with the ball and settling for the long pass.
It will be a long day if 'The Three Lions' rely too much on the long pass.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Odas wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:43 pm
Hmm, link didn't work. Asking me too many questions. In addition, my virus software is telling me to NOT go there at all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.tenorsky.com/p/nortot3.html

I am watching via Fubotv. 1 week trial.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

joao wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:44 pm England beginning to look clueless with the ball and settling for the long pass.
They just need a PK to get back in this game, and you know Kane doesn’t miss those

Wha choo looking at?!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

joao wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:44 pm England beginning to look clueless with the ball and settling for the long pass.
Suppose such approach is ONE of their game-plan?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Dembele is a frustrating player sha - very gifted but ....
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

balo wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:45 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:43 pm

http://www.tenorsky.com/p/nortot3.html

I am watching via Fubotv. 1 week trial.
Ok, let me try this LINK you gave me. Thx, bro.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 0 FRANCE 0

Post by Coach »

Got ‘em exactly where we want them. Complacent kicks in, Rashford quick double. Grealish brought down edge of the box. Penalty, surely! ‘Tis the season.

Panic? Hardly, Napoleon had a few wins on the field, then the Duke stepped in. Bosh.

2-1 within the regulation. Faaaack it, make that 3, it’s Xmas.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Saka is so overrated. England can keep him
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

France need to reshape on that left side. Too much space for Saka
May need to chnage some of the areas Rabiot is covering
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Coach wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:55 pm Got ‘em exactly where we want them. Complacent kicks in, Rashford quick double. Grealish brought down edge of the box. Penalty, surely! ‘Tis the season.

Panic? Hardly, Napoleon had a few wins on the field, then the Duke stepped in. Bosh.

2-1 within the regulation. Faaaack it, make that 3, it’s Xmas.
Coach,

Please what are you saying? I am lost
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Saka is so overrated. England can keep him
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:53 pm
ohsee wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:48 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:39 pm Lineups:

England: Pickford, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw, Henderson, Rice, Bellingham, Saka, Kane, Foden.
Subs: Grealish, Sterling, Rashford, Trippier, Pope, Phillips, Dier, Coady, Alexander-Arnold, Mount, Ramsdale, Wilson, Maddison, Gallagher.

France: Lloris, Kounde, Varane, Upamecano, Theo Hernandez, Tchouameni, Rabiot, Dembele, Griezmann, Mbappe, Giroud.
Subs: Pavard, Disasi, Guendouzi, Muani, Fofana, Veretout, Mandanda, Saliba, Coman, Areola, Konate, Camavinga, Thuram.

Referee: Wilton Sampaio (Brazil).
You see? Das why I am shaking. I think it is a bad mistake to play Upamecano instead of Konate. Konate cleans up mistakes made by other defenders.
I trust Didier and Bayern Munich :thumbs: Upamecano has locked down a starting spot with the Bavarians. Na England wey pick Maguire wey suppose dey shake. I honestly don't care too much which team wins. I like both teams equally. This is not the disagreeable England of old. I go balance with multiple beers enjoy di mash!
Chief, the mistakes in the French back line have been made by Uppermechanic, who has been dashing the English the ball, and is pretending to be Maguire. I maintain that Konate is better. Konate is taller, heads the ball better, has a solid ground game, and has better concentration. Anyway, France is leading, even though the English have Mbappe under lock and key.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:55 pm Saka is so overrated. England can keep him
How are you so sure? Suppose he is having a BAD day in the office?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

England have actually played well since the goal they conceded. But I get the feeling they’ll get caught out again.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:58 pm England have actually played well since the goal they conceded. But I get the feeling they’ll get caught out again.
I want them to lose, not because I hate them, but because of the mouth they made before playing Senegal. It's time for them to pay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

Whoever wins here will lose to Morocco, inshallah!
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

smallpikin wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:00 pm Whoever wins here will lose to Morocco, inshallah!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Okaaaaaaay! I hope so, though. Morocco has gone this far, they might as well WIN IT all
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Odas, bet in play, go large on the Lions. France never planned for the early goal. Scrambled.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:57 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:53 pm
ohsee wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:48 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:39 pm Lineups:

England: Pickford, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw, Henderson, Rice, Bellingham, Saka, Kane, Foden.
Subs: Grealish, Sterling, Rashford, Trippier, Pope, Phillips, Dier, Coady, Alexander-Arnold, Mount, Ramsdale, Wilson, Maddison, Gallagher.

France: Lloris, Kounde, Varane, Upamecano, Theo Hernandez, Tchouameni, Rabiot, Dembele, Griezmann, Mbappe, Giroud.
Subs: Pavard, Disasi, Guendouzi, Muani, Fofana, Veretout, Mandanda, Saliba, Coman, Areola, Konate, Camavinga, Thuram.

Referee: Wilton Sampaio (Brazil).
You see? Das why I am shaking. I think it is a bad mistake to play Upamecano instead of Konate. Konate cleans up mistakes made by other defenders.
I trust Didier and Bayern Munich :thumbs: Upamecano has locked down a starting spot with the Bavarians. Na England wey pick Maguire wey suppose dey shake. I honestly don't care too much which team wins. I like both teams equally. This is not the disagreeable England of old. I go balance with multiple beers enjoy di mash!
Chief, the mistakes in the French back line have been made by Uppermechanic, who has been dashing the English the ball, and is pretending to be Maguire. I maintain that Konate is better. Konate is taller, heads the ball better, has a solid ground game, and has better concentration. Anyway, France is leading, even though the English have Mbappe under lock and key.
I think Upamecano has played well o! His positioning has pretty much been impeccable. The FOX commentators as usual are making a mountain out of a molehill

Walker will eventually have his pocket picked by Mbappe. Only a matter of time

Wha choo looking at?!