[WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud)

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:01 pmComan comon!!!!
But yesterday you told us not to hold it against paredes (or whoever that Argentine player). You told us that when you are IN THE GAME, its different and we should accept stupidity because apparently, the pressure is too much for players to make sensible choices. I am surprised that you are exclaiming at Coman. You dont think a black player also feels pressure?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 0 FRANCE 1 (Tchouameni)

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:34 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:18 pm England nor be moi moi again o.
Lol. They were balling for a minute but they do need a world class manager to get the best out of their players. Southgate is not it.
They can do anything they like, hire the best coach in the world, come together and finger all the women in England oooo it doesnt mean! They will NEVER win an international tournament. EVER!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Odas wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:37 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:34 pm Who gets the feeling that England is about to score? What a sinking feeling! I want England to lose!
... especially with all the mouth they made before their game with Senegal, I want them to lose too
Odas, I am glad they lost! I watched this match with some Americans, and they were all supporting England.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Post by Coach »

Walker did well against Mbappe. The latter was nowhere near the supernhuman of earlier rounds. Don’t think the game needed Saka and Foden, should’ve ditched the latter and used Rashford for the directness. Or if playing Foden, gone with a 3 and found room for Trent Ogbunigwe-Arnold.

Effing blue coats.

Quids won, quids lost. Evens.

Argentina can’t win this. C’est impossible. Surely.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 QF #4] ENGLAND 1(Kane) FRANCE 2 (Tchouameni, Giroud) FT France through to the semis

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:44 am Sorry guys, I am just getting back. I wanted to watch the game in the midst of the english, so I went to an English-dominated pub and it was a delight! I saw grown men weep like babies and grown women b1tch and b1tch that they should have won! I looked at all these people and i felt at peace.. so much joy in my heart! What an amazing day! What an amazing experience and decision it was to go there and watch this game with them. From their elation at winning the penalty, to a collective "fook offfff!" upon the miss by the the loser and mentally weak TOttenham captain!

It was an amazing experience!

ABEG, my comrades, you should have been there to experience this joy with me :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Coach wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:02 am Walker did well against Mbappe. The latter was nowhere near the supernhuman of earlier rounds. Don’t think the game needed Saka and Foden, should’ve ditched the latter and used Rashford for the directness. Or if playing Foden, gone with a 3 and found room for Trent Ogbunigwe-Arnold.

Effing blue coats.

Mmm....he did so well that Mbappe got past him in the tip tap movement that eventually resulted in Tchoumeni's bulala.

:sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:44 am Sorry guys, I am just getting back. I wanted to watch the game in the midst of the english, so I went to an English-dominated pub and it was a delight! I saw grown men weep like babies and grown women b1tch and b1tch that they should have won! I looked at all these people and i felt at peace.. so much joy in my heart! What an amazing day! What an amazing experience and decision it was to go there and watch this game with them. From their elation at winning the penalty, to a collective "fook offfff!" upon the miss by the the loser and mentally weak TOttenham captain!

It was an amazing experience!

ABEG, my comrades, you should have been there to experience this joy with me :D
You be proper rabble rouser slash part time sadist..see as their pain bring you joy.. jesu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:18 pm
100%Naija wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:37 pm Aww they are so sympathetic to the "captain and leader" Kane. I just wish Nigeria and Africans in general knew how to uplift their own like this.
E ya ooo ... You mean like how sympathetic they were to their black players Saka and Sancho when they missed pks for England? ... Well deserved.
This one fly over your head o. They protect their own right oyibos, but denounce the darker pigmented players.. if we uplift ours like they uplift their oyibo, which players would be there for us to denigrate?

See as una abuse yakubu into playing in China...for missing that goal in 2010 against ndi Korea? we should hav uplifted him like the brits are doing to kane the purnani :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:57 am
smallpikin wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:18 pm
joao wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 pm I believe this referee is against England.
My assessment too.
When you are done assessing, go and cry into your pillow. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It’s only a game and I am not English, so I could not care less. People hear are so happy about France winning. I bet you have not set foot on French soil as [even a visiting] African. That is why I would rather they lose. But if they win, i just take it as a game. I see you are euphoric about the French win. Perhaps you put money on th outcome. If so, congratulations.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
panafrican
Egg
Egg

Post by panafrican »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:41 pm
gosh wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:38 pm Saka has really impressed for England in this game.
His best England game. I was surprised that Southgate removed him (unless he was injured). France had no answer to the bobo. :clap:
It was a mistake to remove Saka. He was having a great game.
The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:02 am Walker did well against Mbappe. The latter was nowhere near the supernhuman of earlier rounds. Don’t think the game needed Saka and Foden, should’ve ditched the latter and used Rashford for the directness. Or if playing Foden, gone with a 3 and found room for Trent Ogbunigwe-Arnold.

Effing blue coats.

Yen yen yen yen... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You can keep your "I did well against a 23 year old" trophy. :rotf: :rotf: There are cap defenders in Ligue 1, who have kept Mbappe quiet and we didnt hear pim from them. And you wonder why you English fans are roundly and deeply hated! Any small thing you do, it becomes a fooking trophy! Please go and lie down! You lost, exited at Q-final stage again, only 1 trophy in your entire existence. Have some shame! Maybe when you stop looking for ribbons in every single irrelevance, you will actually learn how to win. :oops: :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

smallpikin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:44 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:57 am
smallpikin wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:18 pm
joao wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 pm I believe this referee is against England.
My assessment too.
When you are done assessing, go and cry into your pillow. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It’s only a game and I am not English, so I could not care less. People hear are so happy about France winning. I bet you have not set foot on French soil as [even a visiting] African. That is why I would rather they lose. But if they win, i just take it as a game. I see you are euphoric about the French win. Perhaps you put money on th outcome. If so, congratulations.
I think you meant the opposite. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.s-- No one hear is happy that the racist French won. And believe it or not, there are many well-to-do people on Cybereagles, who have travelled to more locations than you can ever dream of.

The SOLE issue here is the English, who are deeply hated! It doesnt matter who their opponent was today, even if it was Pontius Pilate and 10 Romans. Every true Nigeria feels peace when the English is in pains in football. :taunt: :taunt: :rotf:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:19 am Deschamps. 3 semis in 4 tournaments,
And some think he is not good enough for France :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

green4life wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:34 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:18 pm England nor be moi moi again o.
Lol. They were balling for a minute but they do need a world class manager to get the best out of their players. Southgate is not it.
Southgate is the one that gave them fresh hope. Before him they tried many world class coaches and achieved NOTHING.

It took Spain and Portugal how long to win something?

England will be making a mistake to let Southgate go! Southgate was able to stand up to the racist English press.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

airwolex wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pmSee my God
France was lucky?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

AreaDaddy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:54 pm I am beginning to think Morocco can go all the way
They will need their defenders and captain back! They need their first team.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:36 am

Effing blue coats.

Mmm....he did so well that Mbappe got past him in the tip tap movement that eventually resulted in Tchoumeni's bulala.

:sneaky:
Don't mind Coachito. :biggrin: :taunt: Let us not forget the time in the second half when Mbappe said to Walker, "You think you got speed? You wanna see speed? Catch me if you can." Whereupon Mbappe pulled the afterburner switch and left Walker not just in his dust, but light years behind. :lol: He then diagonally crossed the ball to Dembele, who had a clear shot at goal, and shot wide. :mad:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:00 am

Effing blue coats.

Yen yen yen yen... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You can keep your "I did well against a 23 year old" trophy. :rotf: :rotf: There are cap defenders in Ligue 1, who have kept Mbappe quiet and we didnt hear pim from them. And you wonder why you English fans are roundly and deeply hated! Any small thing you do, it becomes a fooking trophy! Please go and lie down! You lost, exited at Q-final stage again, only 1 trophy in your entire existence. Have some shame! Maybe when you stop looking for ribbons in every single irrelevance, you will actually learn how to win. :oops: :oops:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chileke God! Wickedness no good now. Have mercy on poor Coachito who had his WATERLOO today. :rotf: :rotf: He has been crying since end of game, and only came out now. We should commend him for his bravery--I thought he would disappear until World Cup end. :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

smallpikin wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:44 am It’s only a game......
Chief, a billion dollar business, and a source of immense national pride and happiness, is not "only a game." Perhaps it is to you, but if most Africans think like this, it explains why our football is where it is. Ask the French what they have invested into creating the infrastructure for winning two World Cups and one Euro in 20 years. Ask Mbappe to describe the prodigious physical, temporal and mental investments it takes to become the best in the world. I assure you, whatever you do for a living in your life, it would not come anywhere close. It is not "only a game" my friend.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

England placed so much emphasis on Mbappe that they left other French players open to cause damage and that they did, France did their home work well! not too sure what the referee had to do with this! remember Africans nations have been robbed by these same referees for donkey years!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Mazi, the horse backed has been bundled into the back of the transit like ol’ Boxer of Animal Farm. But by George that’ll be some super glue and the lasagne, fresh, flavoursome, almost Michelin star worthy. Almost? Absolutely. And in this instance, almost almost counts.

England, can and should take pride in their performance along with pain in its produce. Far from being blown out of the ring, they went blow for blow with the Champ and were up on the scorecards without need for Eddie Hearn. Such is the way of the heavyweight, the slightest gap in the guard and the jab renders the ajar gaping and the overhand calls the canvas to catch the falling.

France were far from swashbuckling, nowhere near swaggerific, but did enough by a means none predicted. None except the greatest of Einsteins once armed with hindsight of course. Hernandez struggled, Upamecano was the ghost of Pascal Cygan, Rabiol wasn’t at it and Mbappe, Human after all.

Had England nicking it or France's superior quality guilotining the lot of them. Less passes, possession, forward plays, shots, shots on target. Since when could England keep the ball? Even before Giroud’s winner, the stats were befuddling. Since when did France swing from the hip with a CTE chasing approach to imposing their advantages? Nevertheless, they’re through.

There’s a seasoned outside better in Chigwell who has a slip with 50 on Morocco at 300/1. Not even a Leicester fan according to his bio, but goes in on the outsider year in, year out since dilly ding, dilly dong. 15 grand if they pull it off. Seldom has he, but goodness gracious, that’ll make up for all the 50s lost and some.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

that game was 50/50 with France taking their chances, it could have gone either way
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

marko wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:10 am England placed so much emphasis on Mbappe that they left other French players open to cause damage and that they did, France did their home work well! not too sure what the referee had to do with this! remember Africans nations have been robbed by these same referees for donkey years!
Didn’t know an African nation was playing? Takes a bit of sparkle off Morocco’s marvellous march to the semis then.

Don’t think they took their eyes off other players, Griezman aside and Ogochukwu Giroud, of course, most were undecided on whether to turn up or turn down. Flip flopping between the two like the greatest flip flopper of Old Cyberia.

Was a strange game. Think the early goal startled the French and caused England to step out of their fear of failure. If they were going out, they were going to do so swinging. Out they went having let their hands go good and proper.

EUROPE’S colossus rolls on. 4 teams, 3 continents, 1 cup. Can Argentina make it past the Grand Old Hadjuk? Can Africa conquer its coloniser?

Morocco 9/1 to win it.