I am just going to be honest, I will support France over Morocco

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
I am just going to be honest, I will support France over Morocco

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I don't give two flying ghanians about this rubbish. They are whatever they are, but i will support who looks like me first, and the following Mbappe, Tchouaméni,Upamecano,Koundé,Varane,Dembélé,Coman,Konaté,Camavinga,Thuram,Saliba,Kolo Muani,Fofana,Mandanda

"resemble" all my features and that is that , the so called Arab team or lies about being the first Muslim team ( Turkey was the first in 2002) to make the semis can go suck on a lemon, I wish them nothing but failure and hope France scores nothing less that 4 against them ..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I am just going to be honest, I will support France over Morocco

Post by mate »

I see this thread is going to go real well.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:09 pm I don't give two flying ghanians about this rubbish. They are whatever they are, but i will support who looks like me first, and the following Mbappe, Tchouaméni,Upamecano,Koundé,Varane,Dembélé,Coman,Konaté,Camavinga,Thuram,Saliba,Kolo Muani,Fofana,Mandanda

"resemble" all my features and that is that , the so called Arab team or lies about being the first Muslim team ( Turkey was the first in 2002) to make the semis can go suck on a lemon, I wish them nothing but failure and hope France scores nothing less that 4 against them ..
You my friend are a moron! A fool! Moroccans are Africans! They don't need you stupid support that amounts to zero! Win or lose, they are African hero! PROUD OF MOROCCO! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

So does that mean you'll support Ghana over Morocco?
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Im not a fan of their ugly style of play but at this point I won't mind seeing them or Croatia win this World Cup. Im tired of seeing the same teams win all the time. Also if Morocco wins it will be a massive boost for African Football.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:10 am Im not a fan of their ugly style of play but at this point I won't mind seeing them or Croatia win this World Cup. Im tired of seeing the same teams win all the time. Also if Morocco wins it will be a massive boost for African Football.
:agree: KPOM
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Orion wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:04 am So does that mean you'll support Ghana over Morocco?
as many here do not support ghana and i supported Uruguay during this world-cup none of una shout African solidarity .. bottom line, they do not need una support , they said they are doing this for the Arab world, and after people called them out on cocial media , they added Africa at the end of Arab.... .

When the likes of Senegal , ghana Cameroon were doing big things and reaching the Q-finals, the world said Africa... today them dey shout Arab .. there is a country called Saudi Arabia ..yeap they rep Asia . let them get out of CAF and go play vs Lebanon, UAE, Syria etc... I do not give a dayumn about them , and i hope they get beat silly vs France
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hmmm...

Bro, the French have decimated francophone Africa, financially. And if you visit France -- even a cosmopolitan city like Paris -- you can perceive the racism against blacks and elitism against Africans. I was in Paris early November and checked in to use the lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle. The way the low life woman behaved at the front desk, I had to put her straight. Told her in no uncertain terms that where I am coming from/heading to, she will be nothing but my house girl, and I wont tolerate her insolence. This was an airport lounge-- and I just wondered how black Africans tolerate that kind of life there.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

kajifu wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:28 am
bret- hart wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:10 am Im not a fan of their ugly style of play but at this point I won't mind seeing them or Croatia win this World Cup. Im tired of seeing the same teams win all the time. Also if Morocco wins it will be a massive boost for African Football.
KPOMed again. Make it exciting . France n Spain ( n Croats getting to finals), have made it interesting ok
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

So if naija got this far with no yorubas on squad, u 4 disown ya nation,,???

Heck, if 3 Muslims scored in finals n naija won, u for egg dem fo murtala or Abuja Intrnl???? Make a thread that makes, not makes Hitler proud.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:56 am Hmmm...

Bro, the French have decimated francophone Africa, financially. And if you visit France -- even a cosmopolitan city like Paris -- you can perceive the racism against blacks and elitism against Africans. I was in Paris early November and checked in to use the lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle. The way the low life woman behaved at the front desk, I had to put her straight. Told her in no uncertain terms that where I am coming from/heading to, she will be nothing but my house girl, and I wont tolerate her insolence. This was an airport lounge-- and I just wondered how black Africans tolerate that kind of life there.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

House gel!!! house gel!!!!

See brushing. Seriously, some Africans will take some insolence n degrading, just to fit into poster existences. Very sad.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Africa now has 11 places at the World Cup 2026 because Morocco made the semis. 10 guaranteed and 1 extra if they win the playoffs.

I agree with Bigpokey on his point. I was apathetic to Maroc's success at the WC. All BP is saying they are Africans but not really Africans, now if this was Senegal that's another story.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

yes the French, English, Belgian all those evil Europeans of back in the day and a few today depleted , killed , raided , raped our people, land ,money etc..( they are also jokers in Europe and have no respect for other races ,, I agree with you 100%) . however these Moroccans are busy shouting this is for the Arabs , etc... did they qualify from the Arab league or confederation? Did they play in the AFCON? Did they play the CAF qualifiers? This is so pathetic and annoying . All Credit should go to CAF due to the level and improvement as well as being competitive ... come AFCON they will start complaining about our players missing league games etc. Without Africa , Morocco is nothing in football
SuperEagles

Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

Wish you well on your ankle recovery.
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:40 am Africa now has 11 places at the World Cup 2026 because Morocco made the semis. 10 guaranteed and 1 extra if they win the playoffs.

I agree with Bigpokey on his point. I was apathetic to Maroc's success at the WC. All BP is saying they are Africans but not really Africans, now if this was Senegal that's another story.
Source for 10 teams, I thought it was 9
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kajifu wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:28 am
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:54 am

yes the French, English, Belgian all those evil Europeans of back in the day and a few today depleted , killed , raided , raped our people, land ,money etc..( they are also jokers in Europe and have no respect for other races ,, I agree with you 100%) . however these Moroccans are busy shouting this is for the Arabs , etc... did they qualify from the Arab league or confederation? Did they play in the AFCON? Did they play the CAF qualifiers? This is so pathetic and annoying . All Credit should go to CAF due to the level and improvement as well as being competitive ... come AFCON they will start complaining about our players missing league games etc. Without Africa , Morocco is nothing in football
Your Oga is treating you with kid gloves.
You better ‘take correction’ and think deep.
Foolishness can only be tolerated for so long. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Undertaker wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:55 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:09 pm I don't give two flying ghanians about this rubbish. They are whatever they are, but i will support who looks like me first, and the following Mbappe, Tchouaméni,Upamecano,Koundé,Varane,Dembélé,Coman,Konaté,Camavinga,Thuram,Saliba,Kolo Muani,Fofana,Mandanda

You my friend are a moron! A fool! Moroccans are Africans! They don't need you stupid support that amounts to zero! Win or lose, they are African hero! PROUD OF MOROCCO! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Meanwhile, he’s the same guy that rushed to open a celebratory thread ‘An African Coach Makes the Last 4 of the World Cup’
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I think we should be careful how we use “they” to Broadbrush a statement made by one individual

Has the Moroccoan team been interviewed and did they deny their African ness

I don’t mind anyone in Morocco acknowledging their Arab or Berber roots but they are an African nation and the record says so

And indeed they qualified out of Africa so they represent Africa , no need to let your blood boil

There is facts and there is fantasy

Morocco are Africans and they have led the way
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

akamoke wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:49 am I think we should be careful how we use “they” to Broadbrush a statement made by one individual

Has the Moroccoan team been interviewed and did they deny their African ness

I don’t mind anyone in Morocco acknowledging their Arab or Berber roots but they are an African nation and the record says so

And indeed they qualified out of Africa so they represent Africa , no need to let your blood boil

There is facts and there is fantasy

Morocco are Africans and they have led the way
Don’t mind these bad belleh pipul.
Their coach clearly identified their African roots in one of his press conferences but some choose to completely ignore all that.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I identify as a child of The Creator, like all the players at the WC.

However, as a certified card carrying member of ABEF, who dislikes arrogant teams, I will …. :boo: :boo: :boo:

See how the French players grew big heads after they won in 2018. The humble Mbappe, is a nuisance at his club.
The less said about Pogba, the better.

Morocco should beat them like they stole something.
Imagine beating Spain, Portugal, Belgium, France on the way to the final. :thumbs:
And add Croatia to the mix to win it all. :thumbs:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Monescafe wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:43 am Wish you well on your ankle recovery.
Monescaaaaaaaaaaaafeeee

Na inside this yeye thread I came find you bro.

Dude where have you been? 8-)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

BigP please please visit Morocco before you open threads like this.

There are West Africans who have settled there and live peacefully. Haba!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051