[WC 2022 SF #1] ARGENTINA 3(Messi, Alvarez X2) CROATIA 0

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
[WC 2022 SF #1] ARGENTINA 3(Messi, Alvarez X2) CROATIA 0

Post by Scipio Africanus »

All members of AHA are hereby requested to convene for an emergency session. Argentina must go!
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [WC 2022 SF #1] ARGENTINA 0 CROATIA 0

Post by Bigpokey24 »

left to me Messi should have been suspended for this match, the rubbish the entire Argentina players did vs the Dutch were 100% unacceptable
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

May we see this today

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:43 pm left to me Messi should have been suspended for this match, the rubbish the entire Argentina players did vs the Dutch were 100% unacceptable
He will wish he was suspended after the beating they will receive today

Wha choo looking at?!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

No love for the Argies, but I just don't think Croatia's luck can hold out. They need to be brave and play like we know they can.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

airwolex wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:19 pm No love for the Argies, but I just don't think Croatia's luck can hold out. They need to be brave and play like we know they can.
what luck ? they earned all their result not by luck
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

C-R-O-A-T-I-A!!
-Simpli fy -
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:31 pm All members of AHA are hereby requested to convene for an emergency session. Argentina must go!
Oga Skip, have you sacrificed enough consumable animals to propitiate the football gods and win them over to our AHA side? I have been sacrificing goats instead of shikens, but I fear this will not be enough. This one may require the sacrifice of a few cattle of estimable size. Remember, some of our misguided brothers are praying and sacrificing against us for Messi to win, so we have our work cut out for us.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:38 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:31 pm All members of AHA are hereby requested to convene for an emergency session. Argentina must go!
Oga Skip, have you sacrificed enough consumable animals to propitiate the football gods and win them over to our AHA side? I have been sacrificing goats instead of shikens, but I fear this will not be enough. This one may require the sacrifice of a few cattle of estimable size. Remember, some of our misguided brothers are praying and sacrificing against us for Messi to win, so we have our work cut out for us.
All the considerable inventory of cattle from the midwestern US farm belt have been repurposed! We have travelled as far as Texas even to acquire steers of all breeds and sizes. Your AHA dues are being put to work! :thumbs: All babalawos, marabouts, witchdoctors dem dey work overtime! Argentina must go today!

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:52 pm
ohsee wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:38 pm
All the considerable inventory of cattle from the midwestern US farm belt have been repurposed! We have travelled as far as Texas even to acquire steers of all breeds and sizes. Your AHA dues are being put to work! :thumbs: All babalawos, marabouts, witchdoctors dem dey work overtime! Argentina must go today!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Excellent job, honorable shiaman. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:47 pm May we see this today

chai, memories
this made my day only for SE to fock it all up :dream:
cmon Croatia let's do this :thumbs:
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

jette1 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:34 pm
airwolex wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:19 pm No love for the Argies, but I just don't think Croatia's luck can hold out. They need to be brave and play like we know they can.

Air is a good guy, but defies the evidence we've all given him regarding luck.

Of course I'll be rooting for Croatia. I concede we are the underdog. Mostly because we don't have even 1 striker, which is a serious liability. And explains why many shots are not on target...in spite of us out possessing even Brazil, putting in enough attacks and chances.

Messi will throw the kitchen sink in desperately trying to be the GOAT. Argentina does have a better attack. It might be the end of the road for my Croatia at this WC.

But, we will do our best. I grew up in a Croatian-American community playoff for a Croatian football club. Our fathers took us to practice and games. Across the USA and Canada too in summers to play in Croatian football tournaments too.

Many of our fathers have died, mine last year. I pray the Rosary and ask those fathers to enjoy, but to do what they can with the Gods of Football. But to win 1 World Cup for Croatia.

The next step is about to happen. I pray, hope, and cheer. For Hrvatska!!! Our players won't be alone on that field.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

In other news Upamecano and Rabiot missed training with France today. Konate (Ohsee's boy) and Fofana are likely to start in their place tomorrow.

Wha choo looking at?!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:14 pm In other news Upamecano and Rabiot missed training with France today. Konate (Ohsee's boy) and Fofana are likely to start in their place tomorrow.
Rabiot seems to be a setback, a player I actually like.

How do you think this impacts France?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

An Italian crew will be in charge of officiating: Daniele Orsato as ref, Ciro Carbone and Alessandro Giallatini as linesmen. Mohammed Abdulla of the UAE is the fourth official.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

mate wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:17 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:14 pm In other news Upamecano and Rabiot missed training with France today. Konate (Ohsee's boy) and Fofana are likely to start in their place tomorrow.
Rabiot seems to be a setback, a player I actually like.

How do you think this impacts France?
I haven't watched Fofana a lot, but I think he could be a downgrade even just from the point of meshing with the squad, all other things being equal, including ability. Rabiot has played all 5 games so far.

Konate is widely regarded as a better defender than Upamecano (at least by Ohsee :thumbs: ).

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so Croatia has only won one game in regulations and the rest PKs ...wow
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

mate wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:04 pm

Of course I'll be rooting for Croatia. I concede we are the underdog. Mostly because we don't have even 1 striker, which is a serious liability. And explains why many shots are not on target...in spite of us out possessing even Brazil, putting in enough attacks and chances.

Messi will throw the kitchen sink in desperately trying to be the GOAT. Argentina does have a better attack. It might be the end of the road for my Croatia at this WC.

But, we will do our best. I grew up in a Croatian-American community playoff for a Croatian football club. Our fathers took us to practice and games. Across the USA and Canada too in summers to play in Croatian football tournaments too.

Many of our fathers have died, mine last year. I pray the Rosary and ask those fathers to enjoy, but to do what they can with the Gods of Football. But to win 1 World Cup for Croatia.

The next step is about to happen. I pray, hope, and cheer. For Hrvatska!!! Our players won't be alone on that field.
I think you guys will win this comfortably. Your forwards are finally due a standout performance. My only worry is the refs and their determination to award a PK to Argentina in every match.

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

4-4-2 vs the Grand Old Hadjuk of Split. Lviving dangerously. It’s all about the battle for middle earth. All else is irrelevant. Can two win it or is Alexis Gary Macallister inverting?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:22 pm

I think you guys will win this comfortably. Your forwards are finally due a standout performance. My only worry is the refs and their determination to award a PK to Argentina in every match.

I also think about that.

Word on the street is that this Italian ref was picked because he in particular knows how to handle Argentina and any European squad...that he will quell any antics early.

I hope so.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lineups:

Argentina: Emiliano Martinez, Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Tagliafico, De Paul, Paredes, Fernandez, Mac Allister, Messi, Alvarez.
Subs: Armani, Foyth, Pezzella, Di Maria, Rulli, Palacios, Correa, Almada, Rodriguez, Dybala, Lautaro Martinez, Lisandro Martinez.

Croatia: Livakovic, Juranovic, Lovren, Gvardiol, Sosa, Modric, Brozovic, Kovacic, Pasalic, Kramaric, Perisic.
Subs: Stanisic, Barisic, Erlic, Majer, Grbic, Vlasic, Livaja, Petkovic, Budimir, Orsic, Vida, Ivusic, Sutalo, Sucic, Jakic.

Wha choo looking at?!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

No no no, Croatia are not the underdogs. This is a battle and I'd rather have the generals on my side, the croats are the generals. They know how to handle football exuberance, like good playground bullies, they will take the ball from you and give it back :lol: The argies have Messi (has been good this WC) and a reputation, but based on recent results, can't say Croatia are underdogs. They took Brazil to the back of the wood shed.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

LET'S GO CROATIA!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!