Mbappe Is a hell of a Clutch Player

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mbappe Is a hell of a Clutch Player

Post by airwolex »

Scored a hat trick in a WC final, plus buried 3 pks, which is very hard to do....goat status loading :clap: :clap: :clap:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mbappe Is a hell of a Clutch Player

Post by airwolex »

The best back to back WC performance I have ever seen by an elite player. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

To me, he is the best player in world football..Miles ahead of Cron and Messi
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Feel for him. He scored a hat trick, in a whole WC final! And still lost. He already won the WC anyway and he has at least another 2 WCs in him.

Scary to think he already has 12 goals from just 2 WCs while Messi has 13 goals from 5 WCs, 4 of them PKs in this WC alone

Wha choo looking at?!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

airwolex wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:23 pm Scored a hat trick in a WC final, plus buried 3 pks, which is very hard to do....goat status loading :clap: :clap: :clap:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:52 pm To me, he is the best player in world football..Miles ahead of Cron and Messi
He was useless for 80 minutes until Argentina got tired. :roll: :roll:

This guy was on a trajectory to be a GOAT but ever since Russia 2018, the once humble young lad grew a big head along with the likes of Pogba, which is affecting his development. He has become a nuisance at his club.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:32 pm Feel for him. He scored a hat trick, in a whole WC final! And still lost. He already won the WC anyway and he has at least another 2 WCs in him.

Scary to think he already has 12 goals from just 2 WCs while Messi has 13 goals from 5 WCs, 4 of them PKs in this WC alone
Please, 2 PKs and one open play goal. :boo: :boo:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:42 pm
airwolex wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:23 pm Scored a hat trick in a WC final, plus buried 3 pks, which is very hard to do....goat status loading :clap: :clap: :clap:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:52 pm To me, he is the best player in world football..Miles ahead of Cron and Messi

This guy was on a trajectory to be a GOAT but ever since Russia 2018, the once humble young lad grew a big head along with the likes of Pogba, which is affecting his development. He has become a nuisance at his club.
It is ok messi is your massa... when he surpasses Mbappe in world football wake me up
SuperEagles

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:49 pm

It is ok messi is your massa... when he surpasses Mbappe in world football wake me up
Your head no dey house!

Please don’t turn this into a Messi vs Mbappe.
It’s a no contest. Mbappe has won nothing in comparison!
panafrican
Egg
Egg

Post by panafrican »

During the 2021-2022 season, Mbappe was carrying psg on his shoulders. While Messi and Neymar were sleeping. Againts Real he scored 2 goals in two half times while Messi missed a critical penalty in Paris. Go watch again how he passed Valverde and Militao to beat Courtois. One of his greatest goal in my opinion. 92d minute of the game in Paris.

The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I normally don't rate French players but yea Mbappe is that dude. Dembele otoh? If he were Nigerian he would be playing for Kano Pillers. Dude is garbage.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:49 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Mbappe will be seen as one of the greats when all is said and done. His acceleration is insane and his decision making improves every time I watch him.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

I agree 100%. Mbappe is above CR7 and Messi. After what he did in 2018 and his years at PSG, specially last season after Messi and Neymar disappeared, Mbappe got me in his corner.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Deschamps did Mbappe wrong, if he had started with the boys he brought in to replace Giroud and Dembele, Argentina might have won but they would have needed a lot more luck to do so.
You have to play around your best talent.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Aswani wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:02 am Deschamps did Mbappe wrong, if he had started with the boys he brought in to replace Giroud and Dembele, Argentina might have won but they would have needed a lot more luck to do so.
You have to play around your best talent.
France is only going to get better, they are stacked. This worldcup shows when the likes of kante, Pogba etc retires , the young players with Mbappe will continue to dominate. They are loaded with talents. Kai , just look at camavinga, dude is just 20.... my goodness they are scary when fully loaded. Imagine if those missing were in this worldcup..oh boy
SuperEagles

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

I'd rather watch Mbappe than Messi or C Ronaldo.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

joplass wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:37 am
I agree 100%. Mbappe is above CR7 and Messi. After what he did in 2018 and his years at PSG, specially last season after Messi and Neymar disappeared, Mbappe got me in his corner.
Have you just started watching Mbappe?
Some of us have been watching his games since his days in AS Bondy.

Why was he quiet for 80 minutes in the final?
Even the goal he scored in open play should have been saved.

Messi had a better game for Argentina than Mbappe.
Mbappe has stunted his development because of a big head.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:52 am

Strikers are often quiet. At the end of the day he scored 3 goals!!
He now has the most goals EVER in world cup finals.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Throughout the tournament Mbappe was not too active and that was because the instructions of Deschamps and the game plan that included Giroud. Deschamps only change this plan after removing Girou at the final. This is was discussed by a panel on TF1 last night. You can watch that discussion on youtube.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

airwolex wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:07 pm

Strikers are often quiet. At the end of the day he scored 3 goals!!
He now has the most goals EVER in world cup finals.
Most goals ever?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joplass wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:08 pm

Throughout the tournament Mbappe was not too active and that was because the instructions of Deschamps and the game plan that included Giroud. Deschamps only change this plan after removing Girou at the final. This is was discussed by a panel on TF1 last night. You can watch that discussion on youtube.
They dont understand football. Mbappe is transitioning into something else before our very eyes. Something I also see Osimhen doing - a player that concentrates on timing. You aint gotta spend 90 minutes running up and down and doing jaskelebe. Pick you time, when it comes-- BOOM! TAKE THAT! simple. Your opponent will be crying "oh! I didnt see him for 89 minutes! yen yen yen" ehh! na so... thank you, I have collected what I wanted. good night! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:biggrin:
Naijas forgive him for he knows not what he says. He is Ugandan. They know nothing about football. :biggrin: Kabaloser, when you have more than one person marking you, people who have devised a plan to keep you quiet, the smart thing to do is to wait until they get tired. The greats know and do this, from Pele to Maradona to even Romario. The greats cannot be kept quiet all game. All they need is one magic moment. Or two. :thumbs: Don't forget, until this WC, Messi was unable to score in the knockout rounds of 4 world cups. :biggrin: Useless Ugandan. :biggrin:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Kabalega wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:44 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:32 pm Feel for him. He scored a hat trick, in a whole WC final! And still lost. He already won the WC anyway and he has at least another 2 WCs in him.

Please, 2 PKs and one open play goal. :boo: :boo:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Now I know you are just trying to be controveshal. :lol: