I no tell una say France na big oga for FIFA

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
I no tell una say France na big oga for FIFA

Post by Scipio Africanus »

France has had more PKs given in WC finals(4) than any other nation. I was initially worried about Argentina's diving in the final match but my observation was validated :sneaky:

Na France I blame for making us suffer through this Argentina win. They should have come to attack, not play their usual scavenger football.

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I no tell una say France na big oga for FIFA

Post by bret- hart »

They always have dubious decisions go their way. Remember our match vs them in 2014. Giraud and Matuidi should have both seen red. Plus we had a stone wall pk denied. Fuuuck them and their African slaves that play for them.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:19 pm They always have dubious decisions go their way. Remember our match vs them in 2014. Giraud and Matuidi should have both seen red. Plus we had a stone wall pk denied. Fuuuck them and their African slaves that play for them.
The goal we scored vs Bosnia was offside..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:23 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:19 pm They always have dubious decisions go their way. Remember our match vs them in 2014. Giraud and Matuidi should have both seen red. Plus we had a stone wall pk denied. Fuuuck them and their African slaves that play for them.
TF has that got to do with that game?

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:25 pm
Simmer down, I was pointing out your comments on decisions, we also benefited from the ref...Bosnia had a legit goal ruled as offside. We actually matched France. however goalkeeping error and Yobo's own goal did us in ... I like France because the show how good black players are...seeing Pogba, Kante, Mbappe running and doing the business gives me a massive pride seeing the marginalize black youths doing well

Just saying , you don't have to start swearing at me..I have no issues with you swearing at the cursed troll kongi the tribalist
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:32 pm
Simmer down, I was pointing out your comments on decisions, we also benefited from the ref...Bosnia had a legit goal ruled as offside. We actually matched France. however goalkeeping error and Yobo' own goal did us in ... I like France because the show how good black players are...seeing Pogba, Kante, Mbappe running and doing the business gives me a massive pride seeing the marginalize black youths doing well

Just saying , you don't have to start swearing at me..I have no issues with you swearing the cursed troll kongi the tribalist
I don't care about all of that. They still cheated us. We not only matched them but we were denied a legit pk and had a goal disallowed. Also this is not the 1st 2nd 3rd etc time that France has benefited from dubious officiating. Remember Henry dribbling the ball with his hand vs Ireland? Sorry I don't like France. As for all that "opportunity " How come blacks are still treated like 4th class citizens over there? The have all those black ex internationals yet not one is good enough to be a coach of the French team or any ligue1 team. Keep falling for their smoke and mirrors.

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:50 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:32 pm
Simmer down, I was pointing out your comments on decisions, we also benefited from the ref...Bosnia had a legit goal ruled as offside. We actually matched France. however goalkeeping error and Yobo' own goal did us in ... I like France because the show how good black players are...seeing Pogba, Kante, Mbappe running and doing the business gives me a massive pride seeing the marginalize black youths doing well

Just saying , you don't have to start swearing at me..I have no issues with you swearing the cursed troll kongi the tribalist
I don't care about all of that. They still cheated us. We not only matched them but we were denied a legit pk and had a goal disallowed. Also this is not the 1st 2nd 3rd etc time that France has benefited from dubious officiating. Remember Henry dribbling the ball with his hand vs Ireland? Sorry I don't like France. As for all that "opportunity " How come blacks are still treated like 4th class citizens over there? The have all those black ex internationals yet not one is good enough to be a coach of the French team or any ligue1 team. Keep falling for their smoke and mirrors.

Well, we've debated this to the nth degree. And will sadly forever. Because bias exists.

And it evolves, adapting to the tech and information availability. You can't outright cheat or apply bias as egregiously. But with thinner margins, you don't need to...and in fact might make it seem less sinister.

Bottom line: Nigeria and Croatia must be significantly better than a top and glamorous team like France to win. It is what it is...and always will be.

Refs are human and succumb to peer pressure if you will. Sucks but that's how it is.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Brett, your post got me thinking on this on another angle.

Do you care that Croatia gets cheated? Should I care Nigeria gets cheated?

So many fans only care when it is their team. Gloating when our teams get f*****.

Meanwhile France, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, even that over-hyped Belgium are the cool kids that laugh at us rejects turn on each other to ingratiate ourselves with them...perpetuating the injustices.

Look at how the Qatar organizers fawn over Argentina. Never mind fans and media. Not pursuing justice, at least discussing it constructively. Nah, basically we're told: STFU and deal with it.

Fine. Like I said, Croatia and Nigeria have to be that much better, win, and become part of the cool group.

Crude and imperfect analogy, but that's what we do to each other.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

mate wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:02 pm Brett, your post got me thinking on this on another angle.

So many fans only care when it is their team. Gloating when our teams get f*****.

Meanwhile France, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, even that over-hyped Belgium are the cool kids that laugh at us rejects turn on each other to ingratiate ourselves with them...perpetuating the injustices.

Look at how the Qatar organizers fawn over Argentina. Never mind fans and media. Not pursuing justice, at least discussing it constructively. Nah, basically we're told: STFU and deal with it.

Fine. Like I said, Croatia and Nigeria have to be that much better, win, and become part of the cool group.

Nahh I have alot of respect for Croatia and her accomplishments despite being a small nation of under 4 million people. Not so much a soft spot like i do for Ireland, Spain, Burkina Faso and Zambia. I saw how you guys were screwed in the Final vs France. That said how can you get better than these aforementioned countries in football when the scales are always tipped to their favor?

When it comes to those frog eaters tho my disdain for them comes from the demonic things their government does in West Africa. How they undermine Nigeria's influence in the region and how the act so "tolerant" towards minorities in their country when in fact they along side US and Britain are the most racist countries in the world. They parade their black slaves/mascots every 4 years in their National team yet black people in France are treated like trash. Most annoying tho is how small minded Africans fall for their bullsheet and support that evil country in the world cup trying to claim them as an "African team"

Also their slaves are not even that good. If these guys played for their home nations they wont be as highly rated. Usman Dembele is a classic example. Dude is absolute garbage yet he plays for Barca just because he plays for their national team.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Is the oga France or Mbappe? Messi vs Mbappe was probably what their boss, Emir of Qatar wanted. Giving the number of cards Messi got away with, you have to wonder if money talked. Ah Meeaann… the emir just dropped 220 billion on dis month long entertainment. Infantino was basically his garden boy.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:26 am
mate wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:02 pm Brett, your post got me thinking on this on another angle.

Nahh I have alot of respect for Croatia and her accomplishments despite being a small nation of under 4 million people. Not so much a soft spot like i do for Ireland, Spain, Burkina Faso and Zambia. I saw how you guys were screwed in the Final vs France. That said how can you get better than these aforementioned countries in football when the scales are always tipped to their favor?

When it comes to those frog eaters tho my disdain for them comes from the demonic things their government does in West Africa. How they undermine Nigeria's influence in the region and how the act so "tolerant" towards minorities in their country when in fact they along side US and Britain are the most racist countries in the world. They parade their black slaves/mascots every 4 years in their National team yet black people in France are treated like trash. Most annoying tho is how small minded Africans fall for their bullsheet and support that evil country in the world cup trying to claim them as an "African team"

Also their slaves are not even that good. If these guys played for their home nations they wont be as highly rated. Usman Dembele is a classic example. Dude is absolute garbage yet he plays for Barca just because he plays for their national team.
Sorry, I didn't mean you specifically. And I probably was unclear.

I just think many fans attack each other's teams and gloat when we get the FIFA shaft.

We should take a stand and have FIFA clean this up.