Osimhen speaks

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Osimhen speaks

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen speaks

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He needs to start taking pks and pad his stats, he’d be almost 10 goals clear as top scorer if he took and scored pks. How Top 9 go dey dash others free pks? De tin dey vex me sef. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:28 am He needs to start taking pks and pad his stats, he’d be almost 10 goals clear as top scorer if he took and scored pks. How Top 9 go dey dash others free pks? De tin dey vex me sef. :roll:
He took a PK in their cup game today and scored, maybe that will boost his confidence with PKs.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:28 am He needs to start taking pks and pad his stats, he’d be almost 10 goals clear as top scorer if he took and scored pks. How Top 9 go dey dash others free pks? De tin dey vex me sef. :roll:
He was sharing the duty with someone else until he missed against Liverpool then he relieved himself completely of the duty.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

He wants to score 20 plus goal from open play just to dash Bushboy sweeter crow
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

packerland wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:59 am
He was sharing the duty with someone else until he missed against Liverpool then he relieved himself completely of the duty.

He still has some of that niaja discipline in him by deferring to others when he makes a mistake. Good upbringing but if Vlahovic gets the top scorer title by 1 goal, history will not care . Be greedy.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

kawawa wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:01 am He wants to score 20 plus goal from open play just to dash Bushboy sweeter crow
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:19 am

He still has some of that niaja discipline in him by deferring to others when he makes a mistake. Good upbringing but if Vlahovic gets the top scorer title by 1 goal, history will not care . Be greedy.
In what multiverse Nigerians admit when they make a mistake and pass on the responsibility to someone else?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

PK isnt the decision of the player. Its a coach/club decision to assign a designated penalty taker. The best he can do is to request it from Spalleti, and based on his penalty performance in training, Spalleti will decide.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:03 pm
PK isnt the decision of the player. Its a coach/club decision to assign a designated penalty taker. The best he can do is to request it from Spalleti, and based on his penalty performance in training, Spalleti will decide.
C'mon man!! Against Liverpool he took charge, picked up the ball, and no one dared question him. Even you have admitted that he is revered at Napoli and the president loves him. If he WANTS to take every penalty, he will. Spaletti is not the one stoping him. He's the freaking #9 and club record signing for goodness sake!! The only reason Osimhen is not taking PK is because he is scared. He is mentally weak. He missed against Liverpool and has not been the same ever since.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:40 pm
C'mon man!! Against Liverpool he took charge, picked up the ball, and no one dared question him. Even you have admitted that he is revered at Napoli and the president loves him. If he WANTS to take every penalty, he will. Spaletti is not the one stoping him. He's the freaking #9 and club record signing for goodness sake!! The only reason Osimhen is not taking PK is because he is scared. He is mentally weak. He missed against Liverpool and has not been the same ever since.
Do you know whether the number of goals you score through penalties can reduce the amount of fear you have for penalties? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I remember Kanu being the same, he would always step up for Arsenal till he missed one and since then refused to take them again, same after his miss vs Cameroon (everyone always focuses on Ikpebas and forgets Kanus actual miss).
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:21 pm
Do you know whether the number of goals you score through penalties can reduce the amount of fear you have for penalties? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I didn't know that..

But I do know the number of money I have in my wallet increases the amount of women who are interested in me.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:16 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:21 pm
I didn't know that..

But I do know the number of money I have in my wallet increases the amount of women who are interested in me.
You are actually getting it now :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Small small. Good job son! hahaha
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:54 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:19 am

In what multiverse Nigerians admit when they make a mistake and pass on the responsibility to someone else?
I hear you brother. Ask him again.