Noni Madueke to Chelsea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Noni Madueke to Chelsea

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... en-forward

£29m to Chelsea. Another Nigerian in line for England . Eze, Madueke,and Chukwuemeka all waiting their turn patiently. Well, at least we should try our best to get Leslie Ugochukwu before France locks him up for good.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Noni Madueke to Chelsea

Post by Tobi17 »

We have a chance of getting Lesley and Noni, Chukwuemeka might be a bit of a challenge
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Top clubs are signing the Nigerian innit boys...and some people here think they are overrated
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:48 pm Top clubs are signing the Nigerian innit boys...and some people here think they are overrated
These boys are English first Nigerian,,we have to try our hardest to steal a couple of them. Very few African countries have achieved success in recent times without their own innits. Morocco, Senegal Algeria and Cameroun all have.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:58 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:48 pm Top clubs are signing the Nigerian innit boys...and some people here think they are overrated
These boys are English first Nigerian,,we have to try our hardest to steal a couple of them. Very few African countries have achieved success in recent times without their own innits. Morocco, Senegal Algeria and Cameroun all have.
I get your point that they are English first, but you've got to ask yourself if they will make that England squad under Southgate? Most of these guys are already in the prime age for international football, and there are no guarantees that they will all make the Three Lions team anytime soon, apart from Saka, how many Anglo-Nigerian players have actually had a successful stint with England? see how Tammy and Tomori are being tactically discarded for the "core" England boys despite their relatively decent club forms? Once again it's their decision to make, but someone close to this Naija innit boys need to start preaching to them about the history of English boys with Nigerian heritage with England.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:08 pm
I get your point that they are English first, but you've got to ask yourself if they will make that England squad under Southgate? Most of these guys are already in the prime age for international football, and there are no guarantees that they will all make the Three Lions team anytime soon, apart from Saka, how many Anglo-Nigerian players have actually had a successful stint with England? see how Tammy and Tomori are being tactically discarded for the "core" England boys despite their relatively decent club forms? Once again it's their decision to make, but someone close to this Naija innit boys need to start preaching to them about the history of English boys with Nigerian heritage with England.
You and I know they have little chance but we’re not the ones with the dream of playing for England. When these boys were younger their dream was to play for England not Nigeria. I doubt very much that they’ll give up the dream anytime soon having come close. Tammy and the Ijebu boy just aren’t good enough to commend an England spot though they might get picked again for a dead rubber game vs Faroe Island or sontin.

Eze is the furthest from an England call of them all. Noni is younger but he’ll have to beat Murdryk, Jaoa Felix, Stering and Mason Mount for a Chelsea starting spot before he gets a call from Southgate . Chukwemeka is closest but he needs a good run as a starter to be considered but Declan Rice, Henderson Phillips and Bellingham stand in his way but I think he has a punchers chance. Tammy and the Ijebu boy have already been capped but both will require injuries to a few players ahead of them to get another look.

Our strategy should be to go all out and launch a desert storm like assault to get Leslie Ugochukwu, swallow our pride and call Adarabioyo for the next Afcon if we qualify. By that time some of hold out would have been rejected by England for Euro 2024. Clean up after that with Eze, Chukwemeka and Noni for the WC qualifiers. By that time we’ll have a much better chance of getting 2 or more.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Abi o.
You know what they say about foolish pride…. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:37 pm
Abi o.
You know what they say about foolish pride…. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This only makes it harder for us to get them though…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:39 pm
You and I know they have little chance but we’re not the ones with the dream of playing for England. When these boys were younger their dream was to play for England not Nigeria. I doubt very much that they’ll give up the dream anytime soon having come close. Tammy and the Ijebu boy just aren’t good enough to commend an England spot though they might get picked again for a dead rubber game vs Faroe Island or sontin.

Eze is the furthest from an England call of them all. Noni is younger but he’ll have to beat Murdryk, Jaoa Felix, Stering and Mason Mount for a Chelsea starting spot before he gets a call from Southgate . Chukwemeka is closest but he needs a good run as a starter to be considered but Declan Rice, Henderson Phillips and Bellingham stand in his way but I think he has a punchers chance. Tammy and the Ijebu boy have already been capped but both will require injuries to a few players ahead of them to get another look.

Our strategy should be to go all out and launch a desert storm like assault to get Leslie Ugochukwu, swallow our pride and call Adarabioyo for the next Afcon if we qualify. By that time some of hold out would have been rejected by England for Euro 2024. Clean up after that with Eze, Chukwemeka and Noni for the WC qualifiers. By that time we’ll have a much better chance of getting 2 or more.
I keep on telling you Americans but una nor fit understand. It’s a career choice. It’s not about being ‘English first’.
This is not America where you all wrap yourselves in the Stars and Stripes even as they kill you like cockroaches.

A street-credible black boy on the streets of the UK does not go around calling himself ‘English’. :roll:
They identify first with their mother lands - in Africa and the Caribbean.
That does not stop them from choosing to play for England if they feel it will raise their profile and swell their wallets.

It’s a very hard choice especially when you are just starting up.
By mid twenties they start to re-evaluate those career options.
More of them will hit reality street earlier as time goes on.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I totally agree with you. I was speaking to a top Nigerian football official recently and I told him that the NFF needed have a plan on how to get these British born players to commit to Nigeria. I told him about the later regrets of the likes of Ehiogu, Agbonlahor, Onuoha and even Iorfa and that these boys need to be told about it before they commit to England. Also, I used Tomori and Abraham as current examples of players of Nigerian heritage stuck in international wilderness. We need to get these players to know where they fit in the plan and who are their team mates. Sell a world class attack featuring Osimhen, Sadiq, Moffi and Lookman to them, and also use Morocco as an example of a country who achieved a lot by using their foreign born players.
He was in agreement with me and suggested that he would like me to be a part of the team that will talk to the "innit" boys.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:05 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:39 pm

I keep on telling you Americans but una nor fit understand. It’s a career choice. It’s not about being ‘English first’.
This is not America where you all wrap yourselves in the Stars and Stripes even as they kill you like cockroaches.

A street-credible black boy on the streets of the UK does not go around calling himself ‘English’. :roll:
They identify first with their mother lands - in Africa and the Caribbean.
That does not stop them from choosing to play for England if they feel it will raise their profile and swell their wallets.

It’s a very hard choice especially when you are just starting up.
By mid twenties they start to re-evaluate those career options.
More of them will hit reality street earlier as time goes on.
True. Would you agree that as kids they likely grew up dreaming of playing for England not Nigeria.innit?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:19 pm
I totally agree with you. I was speaking to a top Nigerian football official recently and I told him that the NFF needed have a plan on how to get these British born players to commit to Nigeria. I told him about the later regrets of the likes of Ehiogu, Agbonlahor, Onuoha and even Iorfa and that these boys need to be told about it before they commit to England. Also, I used Tomori and Abraham as current examples of players of Nigerian heritage stuck in international wilderness. We need to get these players to know where they fit in the plan and who are their team mates. Sell a world class attack featuring Osimhen, Sadiq, Moffi and Lookman to them, and also use Morocco as an example of a country who achieved a lot by using their foreign born players.
He was in agreement with me and suggested that he would like me to be a part of the team that will talk to the "innit" boys.
Way to go :clap:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Not sure why you guys care. England is not going to win the WC any time soon, not sure if these boys could help Nigeria in the WC any more than they would for England.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:29 pm Not sure why you guys care. England is not going to win the WC any time soon, not sure if these boys could help Nigeria in the WC any more than they would for England.
Chukwuemeka and Ugochukwu will move the needle a great deal for us. Getting both will make SE a hot favorite to win the next Afcon and a legit WC semis threat.

Here's what the team could look like.

??? Oshimen chukwueze

Owobi
Chukwuemeka Ugochukwu

That's a top notch mf.

Dammy abeg mek you sharpen your begging skills and talk these boys abeg.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:36 pm
ANC wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:29 pm Not sure why you guys care. England is not going to win the WC any time soon, not sure if these boys could help Nigeria in the WC any more than they would for England.
Chukwuemeka and Ugochukwu will move the needle a great deal for us. Getting both will make SE a hot favorite to win the next Afcon and a legit WC semis threat.

??? Oshimen chukwueze

Owobi
Chukwuemeka Ugochukwu

That's a top notch mf.

Ugochukwu is GOOD, Nigeria MUST not miss out on that kid, I'll take one Ugochukwu over both Ebere and Olise
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 pm

??? Oshimen chukwueze

Owobi
Chukwuemeka Ugochukwu

That's a top notch mf.

Ugochukwu is GOOD, Nigeria MUST not miss out on that kid, I'll take one Ugochukwu over both Ebere and Olise
The double edge sword to what you saying is that if these guys are actually THAT good, then we would have close to zero chance of landing them. They kinda need to suck for a while or go under the radar to where 3 Lions don’t call them in their younger days…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:07 pm

??? Oshimen chukwueze

Owobi
Chukwuemeka Ugochukwu

That's a top notch mf.

The double edge sword to what you saying is that if these guys are actually THAT good, then we would have close to zero chance of landing them. They kinda need to suck for a while or go under the radar to where 3 Lions don’t call them in their younger days…
Bros we have HOPE, France and England are so stacked to the hilt that they can afford to keep these kids under their radar for some time, just enough time for us to make our moves if we have intelligent and strategic people in our FA, and not big mouths like Pinnick.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:07 pm

??? Oshimen chukwueze

Owobi
Chukwuemeka Ugochukwu

That's a top notch mf.

Bros we have HOPE, France and England are so stacked to the hilt that they can afford to keep these kids under their radar for some time, just enough time for us to make our moves if we have intelligent and strategic people in our FA, and not big mouths like Pinnick.
They also have youth teams which these boys are all a big part of, they are not under any radar, esp if they are good.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Nonis stats are not impressive. If this guy were Nigerian some of you guys will be calling him average and right fully so. Plus he is very injury prone. He gets alot of hype from the media because like Chkuwemeka he is ENGLISH. If these guys started from the bottom like their African born counterparts, they wont make it to these EPL clubs like Chelsea. Real talk.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:38 am Nonis stats are not impressive. If this guy were Nigerian some of you guys will be calling him average and right fully so. Plus he is very injury prone. He gets alot of hype from the media because like Chkuwemeka he is ENGLISH. If these guys started from the bottom like their African born counterparts, they wont make it to these EPL clubs like Chelsea. Real talk.
And if your client wasn’t your client you would admit they are also rather average without the stats to match either lol…Leave Noni abeg, he’s being bought for potential, other teams didn’t think your clients potential was worth even 1/4th of what was paid for Noni…let’s wish him well and keep it moving…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:47 am
bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:38 am Nonis stats are not impressive. If this guy were Nigerian some of you guys will be calling him average and right fully so. Plus he is very injury prone. He gets alot of hype from the media because like Chkuwemeka he is ENGLISH. If these guys started from the bottom like their African born counterparts, they wont make it to these EPL clubs like Chelsea. Real talk.
And if your client wasn’t your client you would admit they are also rather average without the stats to match either lol…Leave Noni abeg, he’s being bought for potential, other teams didn’t think your clients potential was worth even 1/4th of what was paid for Noni…let’s wish him well and keep it moving…
Please be specific Maceo4. Whom are you comparing Noni too? Is it Tella that is on 9 goals 2 assists no injuries? Is it Onyedika that is balling in the UCL no injuries playing 90+ minutes week in week out? Is it Sor who scored a banger of a goal on his debut in the Jupitar pro league? Could it be Vicky Lopez who is the best young Female baller on the planet? Or is it Onyenezide that is the best young female African baller today? Please who are you comparing this bang average injury prone Noni to? :???: :?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: abi oo, bobo is one injury prone average player and cannot even clean the boots of Samu
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:40 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: abi oo, bobo is one injury prone average player and cannot even clean the boots of Samu

See ignorance, Bret fart and his Zaddy pookie can never be defeated in the battle of ignorance. They’re like a black hole even light can’t pass through. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!