Lesley Ugochukwu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lesley Ugochukwu

Post by txj »

Strong game today vs PSG
1-0 Rennes
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:15 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:15 am
maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:00 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:57 am Noni Madueke is the player we really need to go after.Ugochukwu is playing for France already and unlikely to dump them for Nigeria at his age.
??? And Noni is not playing for England? https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbkxPbZAKZ ... =copy_link
Kai....dem don tiff am too? :shock:
That's 3 Nigerian AM waiting on top each other for England call. Olise, Eze and Madueke.
I really really like Noni Madueke. Too bad injuries slowed him down this year. He will be a $70M player in 2-3 years.

Chelsea are interested in signing him. If they do it's going to be much harder for us to get him. ,Anyway sha , he's already an England u21.
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:58 pm Strong game today vs PSG
1-0 Rennes
Newcastle are supposedly interested.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I watched the game solely to watch Messi play ( as a Messi fan), but Ugochukwu stole the show for me, very solid performance and was one of the highest rated players...our opportunity of getting Ugo is good cause France is stacked to a hilt.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:19 am I watched the game solely to watch Messi play ( as a Messi fan), but Ugochukwu stole the show for me, very solid performance and was one of the highest rated players...our opportunity of getting Ugo is good cause France is stacked to a hilt.
Ole. Abeg leave my client alone jare. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:19 am I watched the game solely to watch Messi play ( as a Messi fan), but Ugochukwu stole the show for me, very solid performance and was one of the highest rated players...our opportunity of getting Ugo is good cause France is stacked to a hilt.
We should be seriously begging this boy, when I see Partey play for l’arse it’s so obvious how useless our midfield options are. We need to beg this boy, send an envoy to meet his parents and plead our case.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:22 am
We should be seriously begging this boy, when I see Partey play for l’arse it’s so obvious how useless our midfield options are. We need to beg this boy, send an envoy to meet his parents and plead our case.
Ya head has corrected! :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Quite a physical unit...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

poor recovery there...

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

It should not be hard to get Lesley to commit. What are the NFF doing?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I will bet my mortgage if Ugochwukwu agrees to play for Nigeria he will suddenly become average in your eyes. :roll:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:51 pm
I will bet my mortgage if Ugochwukwu agrees to play for Nigeria he will suddenly become average in your eyes. :roll:
Good thing I don’t pick the team abi? Let those that pick please get him into the fold, that’s all that matters. Your client got his chance and failed, let this boy get his.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:16 am
Good thing I don’t pick the team abi? Let those that pick please get him into the fold, that’s all that matters. Your client got his chance and failed, let this boy get his.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Onyedika failed how? After 1 cap with barely 10 minutes. Dude has been balling in the UCL and Belgium. Ugochukwu OTOH has been average playing for an average club. If he plays for Nigeria i will be happy but i know as soon as he becomes a Nigerian international he will be crap in your eyes. Ugochukwu that is.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:26 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: Onyedika failed how? After 1 cap with barely 10 minutes. Dude has been balling in the UCL and Belgium. Ugochukwu OTOH has been average playing for an average club. If he plays for Nigeria i will be happy but i know as soon as he becomes a Nigerian international he will be crap in your eyes. Ugochukwu that is.
Again, why are you so focused on my eyes? I have no power over the team. I’m not the one that dropped your client, abeg let others have a chance without this your negativity…if they are not good enough they will stop receiving call ups just like your average client did…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:40 am
bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:26 am
Again, why are you so focused on my eyes? I have no power over the team. I’m not the one that dropped your client, abeg let others have a chance without this your negativity…if they are not good enough they will stop receiving call ups just like your average client did…
Oh my client isnt going anywhere anytime soon. He will be called up soon for both the u23s and the S.Es. Try not to hate while he has an awesome 2023 :taunt: