Nigeria 4 Tunisia 0 under 20 cup of nations third place match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria 4 Tunisia 0 under 20 cup of nations third place match

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:42 am Really feeling that Jude Sunday kid. Good dribbler and shoots well with both feet. He came from the same academy that produced Victor Boniface. I see him moving to Europe very soon. Shame on Bosso for not utilizing him in the competition. Useless PE teacher coach 😠
Bo$$o has got to earn his pay, the man is clueless as they come.

Yeah Jude Sunday already showed glimpses of his quality in his cameo sub appearances.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 2 Tunisia 0 under 20 cup of nations third place match

Post by Gotti »

Cito wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:29 amChanging a team by 25% within a short period of time is minor?

Each team is allowed 21 players for the worldcup. Remove 3 GK from that and you have 18 outfield players. You replace 5 with reinforcements and that's 28% change to the outfield and you call that minor?

Anyways, I believe this team needs major personnel changes /additions/returns(Daga) in Midfield and Forward. :D
Why would you “remove 3 GKs”? Are they not part of the squad?!
Point is, the BULK of the squad already exists and only need a few tweaks.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:42 am Really feeling that Jude Sunday kid. Good dribbler and shoots well with both feet. He came from the same academy that produced Victor Boniface. I see him moving to Europe very soon. Shame on Bosso for not utilizing him in the competition. Useless PE teacher coach 😠
Have YOU heard of Jude Sunday before the same “useless PE teacher” called him up and included him in the team?! :blink:
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:16 amBo$$o has got to earn his pay, the man is clueless as they come.

Yeah Jude Sunday already showed glimpses of his quality in his cameo sub appearances.
According to Score Nigeria, Bosso hasn’t been paid in 15 months, so he’s more than earned his (nonexistent) “pay” already!
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/exclusive-f ... er-future/
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Abeg, have to write it.
Senegal have been phenomenal.

6 games, 6 winds, 0 goals conceeded, 14 goals scored.

I can see them turning heads at the u20 World Cup.
Us? Not so much.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

marutimon wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:28 pm Abeg, have to write it.
Senegal have been phenomenal.

6 games, 6 winds, 0 goals conceeded, 14 goals scored.

I can see them turning heads at the u20 World Cup.
Us? Not so much.
Senegal are phenomenal no doubt and will do exceptionally well at the U20 WC, but Nigeria will do well if we get the player selection right (here's me hoping Ladan Bosso grows some brain cells), there are some exciting players on the Nigerian team that we never saw much of...like the Jude Sunday lad for example, add the likes of Akinsanmiro (inter milan), Victor Eletu (AC Milan), Beniangba, Ayaosi, David Ozoh etc to this team and we should eat good. The defence has looked largely promising which is a good foundation to build on. Once again the problem with Nigerian football is poor scouting and coaching which are fundamental, Senegal are getting it right because they don't have corrupt administrators who are blinded by nepotism and tribal sentiments like we see in Nigeria.