Which Club NEEDS Victor Osimhen The Most?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Which Club NEEDS Victor Osimhen The Most?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Which Club NEEDS Victor Osimhen The Most?

Post by Undertaker »

The two most useless and desperate clubs in England! Chelsea or Man United!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Which Club NEEDS Victor Osimhen The Most?

Post by Tbite »

He needs to go to a club that keeps the ball and has a good tempo.

The tempo is higher in the EPL than in Serie A GENERALLY, but most teams in the EPL will have a slower tempo and positive possession than Napoli. Most teams in the world actually. So almost any other team that he goes to will be a step down.

It is not just a question of finding the team that needs him but also about finding the team that he needs.

I agree that Chelsea and United would need him, but I don't think he needs them to the extent that they need him. They will not benefit his football...unless they make tweaks.

The biggest mistake that Nigerian footballers make is they make all their EPL related decisions based on sentiment. The EPL is like a drug to Nigerians, once they hear that name, all their faculties shut down and all thinking goes out of the window. It is highly likely that an EPL move that is not properly considered will have a detrimental effect. The EPL is a mixed bag of a league, every team plays a different brand of football and things change very quickly. Leicester used to have a good tempo but it has slowed down in recent years. Chelsea are more lethargic than they used to be.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT