LILLE HAVE CONTACTED GENT FOR GIFT ORBAN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
LILLE HAVE CONTACTED GENT FOR GIFT ORBAN

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LILLE HAVE CONTACTED GENT FOR GIFT ORBAN

Post by 1naija »

French, Belgium, and Turkish teams need to stop going for our established players. Our players should never make those backward moves.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this boy is one of the hottest strikers out there .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I think Lille would be a good place for him to develop further.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why do you think so? How is Lille much better than where he is now?
olu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:28 pm I think Lille would be a good place for him to develop further.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lille seem to have a recent track record of guaranteeing big money moved for their strikers after a few seasons…I’d consider if I was him…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

For starters, the French league is stronger than the Belgian league, and Lille won the French league only a few years ago. Several players have used Lille as a stepping stone to bigger clubs in the last 10 years. Lille has a good scouting network and seems like it has a good structure for developing talent. The following players have moved on from Lille to bigger clubs: Victor Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Nicolas Pepe, Eden Hazard, Benjamin Pavard, Mike Maignan, Jonathan Ikone, Eden Hazard.
1naija wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:42 pm Why do you think so? How is Lille much better than where he is now?
olu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:28 pm I think Lille would be a good place for him to develop further.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:46 pm Lille seem to have a recent track record of guaranteeing big money moved for their strikers after a few seasons…I’d consider if I was him…
Rafael Leao left to AC Milan
Replaced by Osimhen who left to Napoli
Replaced by Davids who is going to get his big move
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Many Players have made big moves from the Belgium league as well. Why would Gift need another stepping stone to a bigger club when he has already established himself as a good player in the Belgian league?
olu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:49 pm For starters, the French league is stronger than the Belgian league, and Lille won the French league only a few years ago. Several players have used Lille as a stepping stone to bigger clubs in the last 10 years. Lille has a good scouting network and seems like it has a good structure for developing talent. The following players have moved on from Lille to bigger clubs: Victor Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Nicolas Pepe, Eden Hazard, Benjamin Pavard, Mike Maignan, Jonathan Ikone, Eden Hazard.
1naija wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:42 pm Why do you think so? How is Lille much better than where he is now?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:08 pm Many Players have made big moves from the Belgium league as well. Why would Gift need another stepping stone to a bigger club when he has already established himself as a good player in the Belgian league?
olu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:49 pm For starters, the French league is stronger than the Belgian league, and Lille won the French league only a few years ago. Several players have used Lille as a stepping stone to bigger clubs in the last 10 years. Lille has a good scouting network and seems like it has a good structure for developing talent. The following players have moved on from Lille to bigger clubs: Victor Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Nicolas Pepe, Eden Hazard, Benjamin Pavard, Mike Maignan, Jonathan Ikone, Eden Hazard.
you have zero ideas how football works ... just focus on Rivers United.... that nah your level..and the 500k naira una collect for a failed cup run in Africa
SuperEagles

Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

1naija wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:43 pm French, Belgium, and Turkish teams need to stop going for our established players. Our players should never make those backward moves.
You don’t know what you’re talking about. How is Lille a backwards move?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Synopsis wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:33 am
1naija wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:43 pm French, Belgium, and Turkish teams need to stop going for our established players. Our players should never make those backward moves.
Onku is always under a lot of stress at the end of the month as rent comes due with no job. Pardon his illogical rants for now. After the landlord accepts his payment arrangement he’ll be back flossing.
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Honestly, Baba no really dey into ball like that. He is a troll. Know this and know peace. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:05 am
Onku is always under a lot of stress at the end of the month as rent comes due with no job. Pardon his illogical rants for now. After the landlord accepts his payment arrangement he’ll be back flossing.
My brother, when you are babysitting children, especially children who dislike you, passionately, e no easy.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:55 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:05 am
My brother, when you are babysitting children, especially children who dislike you, passionately, e no easy.
Oh Lord...protect those poor kids :oops:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Lens have officially joined the race for Orban as well
I am happy
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:00 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:46 pm Lille seem to have a recent track record of guaranteeing big money moved for their strikers after a few seasons…I’d consider if I was him…
Rafael Leao left to AC Milan
Replaced by Osimhen who left to Napoli
Replaced by Davids who is going to get his big move
Osimhen and Davids got to Lille directly from the Belgian league.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Oh lawd, this thread has turned into a convention for pedos and batty boys. :D
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Moving from one NCAA div 2 team to another or from one championship league team to another is not an upward move. Only Nigerians think moving from Belgium to Lille is a great move for one of the brightest young prospects in Europe. The japa mentality of anything abroad is better has really fked up your brains. :D
Last edited by 1naija on Fri May 26, 2023 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

1naija wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:14 pm Moving from one NCAA div 2 team to another or from one championship league team to another is not an upward move. Only Nigerians think moving from Belgium to Lille is a great move for one of the brightest young prospects in Europe is a great move. The japa mentality of anything abroad is better has really fked up your brains. :D
Orban is a great prospect but he is not an established player yet. You want him to go straight to Manchester City? Lille is a step up from the Belgian league. They are known for playing and selling top prospects to big teams for big money. Ask Osimhen, Leao, etc.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

airwolex wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:53 am
Honestly, Baba no really dey into ball like that. He is a troll. Know this and know peace. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Simply put :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: no wonder kai
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:38 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: no wonder kai
:rotf: :rotf: