Is Andre Onana world´s best keeper?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Is Andre Onana world´s best keeper?

Post by The Goddess »

Inter won the cup yesterday. Its now remaining the CL to crown it all.
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

The Goddess wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:41 am Inter won the cup yesterday. Its now remaining the CL to crown it all.
I hope they do the job on Man City come June 10th. Not that I care about Inter or Onana, but because I dont want Pep to win the UEFA CL.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The Goddess wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:41 am Inter won the cup yesterday. Its now remaining the CL to crown it all.
How did Onana play?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

maceo4 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:21 am
How did Onana play?
Does it matter? They won.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The Goddess wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:41 pm
How did Onana play?
Doesn’t matter how the best goalie in the world played? :???: Ummm ok…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

maceo4 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:47 pm
How did Onana play?
:lol: :lol: That’s a euphemism for he sucked :!:
Had a game to forget. :lol: :lol:

That game will soon be banished from memory (as if it didn’t happen) in the next raves for “the best in the World.”
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Kabalega wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:05 pm
How did Onana play?

That game will soon be banished from memory (as if it didn’t happen) in the next raves for “the best in the World.”
They beat Fiorentina 2-1. How does that equate to sucking? Why on earth would he want to forget a game in which he won the Copa Italia? Your conclusion makes no sense whatsoever❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

How did Onana play?

He didn't actually play, it was Handanovic that played, won and lifted the cup, but Goddess came here to praise Onana for the victory...can you imagine that. Its why I asked her how he did in the game....and she tried to slide out of it :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:51 am
How did Onana play?

They beat Fiorentina 2-1. How does that equate to sucking? Why on earth would he want to forget a game in which he won the Copa Italia? Your conclusion makes no sense whatsoever❗️

Cheers.
Please read the posts you replied to again, but carefully this time.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

maceo4 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:17 am
How did Onana play?

He didn't actually play, it was Handanovic that played, won and lifted the cup, but Goddess came here to praise Onana for the victory...can you imagine that. Its why I asked her how he did in the game....and she tried to slide out of it :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OMGG = Oh my Goodness, Goddess.
Intellectual dishonesty? :taunt:
Nah! This is par for the course dishonesty from opaks yearners. :)
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Kabalega wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:19 am
How did Onana play?

You didn’t even know that Onana didn’t play in the game when you were talking all that rubbish… and you wanna talk about okpaks yarning❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:48 pm
Kabalega wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:19 am

How did Onana play?

You didn’t even know that Onana didn’t play in the game when you were talking all that rubbish… and you wanna talk about okpaks yarning❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Read my posts again but this time sloooowly so you actually comprehend.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

You re not making any sense Kabalega :dream: You always come with half information. Why dont inform yourself thoroughly before ranting.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

How did Onana play?

It doesnt matter. He played most of the games which led them to the finals.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The Goddess wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:35 am You re not making any sense Kabalega :dream: You always come with half information. Why dont inform yourself thoroughly before ranting.
All I know is that you are here over hyping a goalie as the best in the World when he is NOT even the best from Africa.
But hey, you’re not alone in thinking that every good player must play in Europe and certainly the UEFA Champions league.
There are many brainwashed colomentalists all over.

BTW, whether he played the final game or not is irrelevant to my post as it was addressed to your attempt to convince us that Onana was central to winning the final game. And when called out, you tried to brush it under the rug. :lol:
I dey smell the aroma of humble pies. :)

Anyway, I hope Onana doesn’t let your hype get to his head otherwise, he may not work on his weaknesses and live up to his potential.
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

In KDB I trust. :-)
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Give the boy his flowers.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Kabalega wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:57 pm
The Goddess wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:35 am You re not making any sense Kabalega :dream: You always come with half information. Why dont inform yourself thoroughly before ranting.
All I know is that you are here over hyping a goalie as the best in the World when he is NOT even the best from Africa.
But hey, you’re not alone in thinking that every good player must play in Europe and certainly the UEFA Champions league.

BTW, whether he played the final game or not is irrelevant to my post as it was addressed to your attempt to convince us that Onana was central to winning the final game. And when called out, you tried to brush it under the rug. :lol:

Anyway, I hope Onana doesn’t let your hype get to his head otherwise, he may not work on his weaknesses and live up to his potential.
Please tell me who is the best from Africa.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Last time I watched him was when he played vs Spurs @ Ajax and I didnt rate him at all. I thought he was a top shot stopper, but aside that, he was poor. Couldnt control his area, and lacked confidence of a top goalkeeper.

Saw him yesterday, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him. Thoroughly.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

bamenda boy wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:11 pm

Do you want to know the best from Africa or the goalies from Africa better than Onana?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

😂
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bamenda boy wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:11 pm

Bono
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates