WYC - Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (1) - WYC 1H

Post by green4life »

Unfortunately for us, Bosso’s teams play only one way: helter skelter gra gra hustle & bustle pace. This plays into the hands of a composed Brazilian team that otherwise was a bit low in confidence coming in. Unless we score an early spectacular second half goal, my bet is Brazil adding a couple or more goals to the score line.
Last edited by green4life on Sat May 27, 2023 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) - WYC 1H

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:58 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:56 pm Abeg post link that works in the us.
Telemundo is showing it
I no get telemundo.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

green4life wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:59 pm Unfortunately for us, Bosso’s teams play only one way: helter skelter gra gra hustle & bustle pace. This plays into the hands of a composed Brazilian team that otherwise was a bit low in confidence coming in. Unless we score an early spectacular second half goal, my bet is Brazil adding a couple or more goals to the score line.
Yup.we’re looking at a 5 goal drubbing here.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:56 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:54 pm Ironically, our defeat seems to be coming when we played our best game. The boys have dominated Brazil thus far. Unlucky with that ball that bounced off the line.
The difference is Brazil has better attacking players who would punish you if you leave gaps unlike our previous opponents.
Kpom! At least for the second goal…
The first goal was simply a case of a taller attacker out jumping a shorter defender on a CK.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

green4life wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:59 pm Unfortunately for us, Bosso’s teams play only one way: helter skelter gra gra hustle & bustle pace. This plays into the hands of a composed Brazilian team that otherwise was a bit low in confidence coming in. Unless we score an early spectacular second half goal, my bet is Brazil adding a couple or more goals to the score line.
That so-called “hustle and bustle” was working rather well until we conceded…
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bushboy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:54 pm Ironically, our defeat seems to be coming when we played our best game. The boys have dominated Brazil thus far. Unlucky with that ball that bounced off the line.
I’m afraid it’s a bit of an illusion that would’ve materialized better had our goal counted. They’ve been more composed & purposeful than our boys when in possession.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Flying Eagles vs Brazil - WYC (2PM ET)

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:54 pm
theDunamis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:51 pm Why are we overcommitting to attack and leaving the defense exposed???
Because all Nigerian coaches are garbage
Nah…people like Gotti will come here and tell you that we have World Class Coaches.

I said on our game thread against Italy that this team is not very good but I’ll still root for them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Flying Eagles vs Brazil - WYC (2PM ET)

Post by Lolly »

davidbam14 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:58 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:49 pm Bamaiyi must really have a godfather in the NFF cause I don't understand anymore.
I agree, don't understand how he got into this team.
He has played for U20, U23, CHAN Eagles and was in the last SE squad.

Meanwhile, he didn’t have one minute of competitive professional football to his name.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

green4life wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:03 pm
I’m afraid it’s a bit of an illusion that would’ve materialized better had our goal counted. They’ve been more composed & purposeful than our boys when in possession.
We must be watching different games.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Gotti wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:02 pm
That so-called “hustle and bustle” was working rather well until we conceded…
Lol. Ah ah. Can we not support and critique at the same time? The hustle & bustle has its advantages and disadvantages. :agree:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:01 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:56 pm
The difference is Brazil has better attacking players who would punish you if you leave gaps unlike our previous opponents.
Kpom! At least for the second goal…
The first goal was simply a case of a taller attacker out jumping a shorter defender on a CK.
The signs were there. They were opening us up on the counter and we’ve had close shaves before the first goal came.
Last edited by Lolly on Sat May 27, 2023 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bushboy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:05 pm
green4life wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:03 pm
We must be watching different games.
How many dangerous chances have we created compared to Brazil?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bamayi should never play for Nigeria again. Wha a useless player. Im sure na 1naija's client be this.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bamayi should never play for Nigeria again. Wha a useless player. Im sure na 1naija's client be this. :curse: :curse: :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Eletu has been poor in this game though. Maybe he is not fully fit.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Good new is Brazil haven't particularly played us off the park, just winning by two fortuitous goals
Bad news is they can easily score more goals on the counter while we have all the possession and no punch.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Another yellow card ..
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:07 pm Bamayi should never play for Nigeria again. Wha a useless player. Im sure na 1naija's client be this. :curse: :curse: :curse:
According to Lolly,

BAMAIYI has been selected for the CHAN team, U20,U23, SE with absolutely no professional football profile to his name...one Alhaji Wamakko in the NFF is definitely his uncle
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wazobia wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:56 pm Everything that could go against us went against us. Probably scored but no goal line technology. All marginal calls went against us( very subtle). Worst of all is the game plan; did not need to attack or win this game
...saw reply of that disallowed goal. Ball was way behind the line. I thought they are using VAR at this tourney
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Luton Town promoted … in other news. Abeg no kill messenger :lol:
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

:shock: Wow what a pitch!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

We need to discuss the strange relationship between Nigerian coaches and midfield play. Why is the mf always their downfall?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

There are 3 Nigerian players in Luton town that we should keep our radar on, very exciting players.

Congrats to Luton on their promotion to the Epl