Finidi George

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Finidi George

Post by 1naija »

Enyimba 1, Rivers United 0. Off expensive mistake.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So glad no Rivers in the champs league
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Congratulations . You won. Bendel Insurance are in the champions league.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:14 pm So glad no Rivers in the champs league
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

1naija wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:20 pm Congratulations . You won. Bendel Insurance are in the champions league.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:14 pm So glad no Rivers in the champs league

Bendel insurance not in champion league is eyimba and remo
thanks
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:46 pm Enyimba 1, Rivers United 0. Off expensive mistake.
:woot: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kudos to Rivers United for using Man know man to help Finidi win his first title as a coach. I knew what was up once I saw the uncharacteristically defensive error. We look out for ours.
Last edited by 1naija on Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

So we have a guy, who is well travelled and smart. He has also won the league, but we cant build our future with him. okay
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Danfo Rider, he just won the league yesterday! Besides, Rivers United are considering going to tribunal to seek clarification on how you lose a league with the same point as the "winner"?
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:31 pm So we have a guy, who is well travelled and smart. He has also won the league, but we cant build our future with him. okay
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

when I sought to seek clarification from you on whether ToB1tch is mentally ill, did you clarify? Now, you want a tribunal to clarify something for you. E no go work. Confirm first, what did you mean by "slow toad Tobi?" :D
1naija wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:37 pm Danfo Rider, he just won the league yesterday! Besides, Rivers United are considering going to tribunal to seek clarification on how you lose a league with the same point as the "winner"?
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:31 pm So we have a guy, who is well travelled and smart. He has also won the league, but we cant build our future with him. okay
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:50 pm when I sought to seek clarification from you on whether ToB1tch is mentally ill, did you clarify? Now, you want a tribunal to clarify something for you. E no go work. Confirm first, what did you mean by "slow toad Tobi?" :D
1naija wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:37 pm Danfo Rider, he just won the league yesterday! Besides, Rivers United are considering going to tribunal to seek clarification on how you lose a league with the same point as the "winner"?
DanFAG,

Your kids need you, go home and be a father to those "special" kids of yours. Stop being a nuisance on a faceless forum you child predator! I'm over a decade younger than you in age, yet you keep stalking me every time you old creep!. Are you obsessed with me as well? :mad: :shock:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what you posted makes no sense. Rivers lost the league . deal with it
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:21 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:50 pm when I sought to seek clarification from you on whether ToB1tch is mentally ill, did you clarify? Now, you want a tribunal to clarify something for you. E no go work. Confirm first, what did you mean by "slow toad Tobi?" :D
DanFAG,

Your kids need you, go home and be a father to those "special" kids of yours. Stop being a nuisance on a faceless forum you child predator! I'm over a decade younger than you in age, yet you keep stalking me every time you old creep!. Are you obsessed with me as well? :mad: :shock:
hi Tobi1tch! you were missing for a few days. Welcome back :wink: :D Could you please wear the rope the woman they found to help you, the woman from Ghana... the rope the poor woman they found, that woman... the rope the woman made to tie your mentally retarded self to the bed. :lol: Tell her you have loosened it again by chewing on it. Its not food, Tob1tch. its not food. :D
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

@danfo and @Tobi17 please can you stop derailing every thread? If this continues I will either delete or move the offending posts
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

That is the state of our country :veryangry:
.We rather deal with the Peseiro's of Europe.