2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] SHU v TOT [WK 38]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] BOU v TOT [WK 3]

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:03 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:39 pm Wow, how quiet has this place gone :lol:
So so quiet :D
I knew you were bidding your time to come out of the woodwork :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] BUR v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Despite his goal Richarlison is benched for Solomon.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [CC] FUL v TOT [RD 2]

Post by Its a Goal »

kenmega wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:33 pm Looks like Ange is already Spursy after that team selection. What a cursed club.
Ken, happy new season.

Like you I was unhappy with the exit from the Carling Cup but we have to put things in perspective. Ange made a mistake making that many changes however he needed to know what sort of players he has in his rank. He also needed to give some of them a chance to get some minutes this season due to reduced number of games this season and an inadequate pre-season. Although we lost the team still did enough and could have won the game with better finishing. Let's see how they respond today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son leading the line with Solomon picking up the right wing.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Pastacoglu serving Kompany the finest linguine.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Spurs mercy Burnley, e don do haba :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Kompany strolling into the sack race. Would be a travesty. Burnley much like Luton and Sheff United are purposely ill equipped for Premier League football. An absolute thumping. Pastacoglu’s lobbing penne, fusilli, tagliatelle and all sorts in the pot.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:35 pm Spurs mercy Burnley, e don do haba :rotf: :rotf:
BigP you aint watching your team Chokesea?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ojafranpa wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:48 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:35 pm Spurs mercy Burnley, e don do haba :rotf: :rotf:
BigP you aint watching your team Chokesea?
watching 3 games at the same time ( I have 4 screens up)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nosey, how is market?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nosey, how is market?

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Remembering when Ndombelly was the “best midfielder” in the league. Next stop, Galatasaray.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v SHU [WK 5]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A brilliant comeback win. Shocked the roaches in the woodwork did not come out when proclaim CURSE when we went behind :lol:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

So Dave Sanchez left with Ndombelly to Gala.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] ARS v TOT [WK 6]

Post by Its a Goal »

George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

After watching the MAGNIFICENT MAN CITY yesterday, I’m now left to watch the Assanal Gonners vs Totoham Hot Spuds! Emiramumu stadium aka Emiraboki stadium is silent and half empty! Both sets of players are clustered around the ball with 20 of the 22 players within 6 feet of the ball. Very very poor! I wish I could watch Chelsea, my other team and the ONLY good team from London.
Oti sheleh!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

George Bush wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:16 pm After watching the MAGNIFICENT MAN CITY yesterday, I’m now left to watch the Assanal Gonners vs Totoham Hot Spuds! Emiramumu stadium aka Emiraboki stadium is silent and half empty! Both sets of players are clustered around the ball with 20 of the 22 players within 6 feet of the ball. Very very poor! I wish I could watch Chelsea, my other team and the ONLY good team from London.
Who is forcing you to watch the best match of the weekend?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I am not sure I am enjoying this heart stopping pass from the back though when it comes off and the press is beaten it looks genius :mrgreen:.

George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:53 pm
George Bush wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:16 pm After watching the MAGNIFICENT MAN CITY yesterday, I’m now left to watch the Assanal Gonners vs Totoham Hot Spuds! Emiramumu stadium aka Emiraboki stadium is silent and half empty! Both sets of players are clustered around the ball with 20 of the 22 players within 6 feet of the ball. Very very poor! I wish I could watch Chelsea, my other team and the ONLY good team from London.
Who is forcing you to watch the best match of the weekend?
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: VERY VERY POOR MATCH with 20 of the 22 players within 6 feet of the ball and half of them no wear boots :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Oti sheleh!!!
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

Totoham gbegbedi, egbedididodo, Totoham gbegbedi, EGBEDIDODO............... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oti sheleh!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

George Bush wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:06 pm Totoham gbegbedi, egbedididodo, Totoham gbegbedi, EGBEDIDODO............... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Isn't your lunch break over and time to return to your cell :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: