2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BUR [WK 36]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LIV [WK 7]

Post by txj »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:06 pm Wow the refs sure love Spurs.
Reds down to nine men

Its become an annual screw the scousers event by PGMOL
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:04 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:26 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:24 pm ^Liverpool will never bla bla bla till he apologises and the curse is lifted. Or some other tosh like that. Next Spurs defeat, the curse will be reinstated, Angela too. Gen Zombieism.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh that curse. Guy can’t even make an appearance to bla bla bla off as if he is the all knowing

Always cute when lean face runs his mouth, when they were initially doing well with Mourinho, Nuno and then Conte. :lol: :lol: After struggling against 9 players, e dey shoot mouth.

Na here we go dey, abi? :D
Shooting their mouth is all they're good for. Struggled to beat 9 men. Had to rely on Matip to dash them a goal and show them how it's done. Celebrating last weekend because they beat Arsenal 2-2. :lol: Common Sheff United - the ashewo of the league - even had them beat in 90 minutes. Celebrating last minute winners at home versus the league's ashewo. Odiegwu. I'll be here when water find its level. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Coach wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:24 pm ^Liverpool will never bla bla bla till he apologises and the curse is lifted. Or some other tosh like that. Next Spurs defeat, the curse will be reinstated, Angela too. Gen Zombieism.

Oh that curse. Guy can’t even make an appearance to bla bla bla off as if he is the all knowing

Always cute when lean face runs his mouth, when they were initially doing well with Mourinho, Nuno and then Conte. :lol: :lol: After struggling against 9 players, e dey shoot mouth.

Are we playing the same brand of football as your lovers did? We love the type of aggressive football we are playing right now and it is yielding result. At some point we are going to lose a match but it won't be a result of us not trying to win, it will likely be a result of getting sucker punched but all the same we will enjoy watching the team play :P.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

txj wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:51 pm
Reds down to nine men

How quick you forget the CL final with the non-existent handball to dash you a penalty. How quick you forget the Diogo boot to the head of Skipp drawing blood yet not punished for it. Keep it up.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:51 am

Are we playing the same brand of football as your lovers did? We love the type of aggressive football we are playing right now and it is yielding result. At some point we are going to lose a match but it won't be a result of us not trying to win, it will likely be a result of getting sucker punched but all the same we will enjoy watching the team play :P.
I can clearly see you are loving your fat-romp with your love, the fatty, Angela Peptobismol. :woot:

So you are going to win a title? :woot: Thats all I am interested in. Do you enjoy winning? do you want to win? :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] LUT v TOT [WK 8]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso and Bryan Gil back in the team just as we are beginning to get injury concerns. Solomon and Perisic are out for the foreseeable future while Bentacur is still a few weeks away from returning.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:05 pm
Must admit that Maddison, Udogie and the new goalie have been good signings for your lot.
My pops is a big Spurs and Athletico Bilbao fan so he’s been buoyant on
you Lilly Whites lately. But like I remind him … we’ve seen this movie many times before :sneaky:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bissouma gets a second yellow for diving. Spurs down to ten. They should still get something out of this game. Luton look like a bunch of players who are meeting each other for the first time.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kai! Luton are dire!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

These are professional footballers playing for Luton? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:02 pm These are professional footballers playing for Luton? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
😂 😂 😂 Luton are bad. I was rooting for them in that playoff game against Coventry because they had a few Nigerians on their team. I’m starting to think maybe Coventry was the better team. At least that guy Coventry sold to Sporting Lisbon, Viktor Gyökeres is a legit striker. He has like 6 goals for sporting including one in the Europa league.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:26 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:02 pm These are professional footballers playing for Luton? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
😂 😂 😂 Luton are bad. I was rooting for them in that playoff game against Coventry because they had a few Nigerians on their team. I’m starting to think maybe Coventry was the better team. At least that guy Coventry sold to Sporting Lisbon, Viktor Gyökeres is a legit striker. He has like 6 goals for sporting including one in the Europa league.
Chai! I had to stop watching the game! Spurs would have won that game with only 5 men on the field, easily!

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Omasha o. I feel bad for curse master Danfo Driver. He was ready to unleash his verbal bulala on me after the dumb second yellow card Bissoma got only to have his rotten teeth kicked in by Mickey Van De Ven :rotf:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:47 am

I can clearly see you are loving your fat-romp with your love, the fatty, Angela Peptobismol. :woot:

So you are going to win a title? :woot: Thats all I am interested in. Do you enjoy winning? do you want to win? :taunt:
Realistically we are not ready for a PL title challenge as we don't yet have the squad to compete but with the Postman I believe he is more than capable of building one that will in the next year or two.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yes, they have never choked a title. :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:47 pm Omasha o. I feel bad for curse master Danfo Driver. He was ready to unleash his verbal bulala on me after the dumb second yellow card Bissoma got only to have his rotten teeth kicked in by Mickey Van De Ven :rotf:.
Another one who thinks I watch his team play :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:29 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:47 am

Realistically we are not ready for a PL title challenge as we don't yet have the squad to compete but with the Postman I believe he is more than capable of building one that will in the next year or two.
So you are only interested in watching "aggression," but no title? :rotf: :rotf: I dont know how you guys do it sha! Me, i can never support a team that does not want to win titles. I just cant. I dont care whether you have the ability to do it or not, but to start from the beginning with the mindset that you will NOT win the title is shocking to me. Na wa :oops:

Nigerians used to demand titles in the past. However, things changed. Our fans began supporting teams that were afraid of competing. Thats why our former coach was able to convince most of you that he should remain coach while we go to tournaments to learn.

WTF are you afraid of! Go out there and demand titles!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:53 am
Reds down to nine men

How quick you forget the CL final with the non-existent handball to dash you a penalty. How quick you forget the Diogo boot to the head of Skipp drawing blood yet not punished for it. Keep it up.
Sissoko's arm was raised like he was hailing a cab in downtown Madrid. And let's not forget Kane's horror slide on Robertson which would have earned him a red card if he wasn't England captain.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:19 am
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:53 am
Reds down to nine men

Sissoko's arm was raised like he was hailing a cab in downtown Madrid. And let's not forget Kane's horror slide on Robertson which would have earned him a red card if he wasn't England captain.
Not sure why a spurs fan will even argue such poor decisions.
Kane get away with that which was really sad how English player walk away with murder
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] CYP v TOT [WK 10]

Post by Its a Goal »

Ange Postecoglou:
"I didn’t come here to not be successful. This club has all the fundamentals to be successful. The expectations should be there. Part of the reason why there’s been this real desperation for a trophy is because they feel that’s the space they should be in. That is the expectation. That’s the reality. But what drives me isn’t raising or trying to dampen expectations. What drives me is trying to build something that will realise the ambitions that this club has at this particular moment. People’s perceptions don’t concern me too much. This is a big club and should be in a position to challenge for trophies every season in my opinion."

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 11]

Post by Its a Goal »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 11]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

easy 3 points for Spurs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved