FT: Zimbabwe 1 vs Nigeria 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Live: Zimbabwe 1 vs Our Nigeria 0

Post by waka-man »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:50 pm
1naija wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:46 pm What informed Peseiro of this line up. I am convinced he is a member of CE. His lists are like some bullshait someone will put together on CE.
Waka man told him certain players would be flying and he fell for it lmao
Actually wakaman is the reason everyone is playing bad. If that helps Mace feel better about his life, it’s an idea worth sticking with.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Gotti wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm
uglyoneiamagain wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:42 pm
txj wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:38 pm Have my problems with the coach but you have to wonder, where is the professional pride in these players?
That’s just it!! Forget the coach for a sec and you see these players aren’t even trying. Reminds me of the days when the eagles would party before a big match.. these guys seems to have no heart… it’s been like this for years but we just keep hoping each match, like fairytale lovers, will prove us wrong.
It all boils down to the COACH…
No one ever wonders about the “professional pride” of players under Pep or Klopp.
The coach definitely has some blame here, but these players have no fighting spirit. I am beginning to wonder of this coach has lost the team.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

airwolex wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:53 pm I just saw the goal, heck of a freekick
Yep, top class freekick. But take a closer look at Uzoho's positioning.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

fabio wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:45 pm Pinnick has finished Nigeria football. He's lack of investment in youth and grassroot, glaring obvious.
My friend leave oblong head alone. How is his replacement doing any better in that area? Heck, his replacement had 2 opportunities to get rid of this coach that Pinnick hired and he didn’t.
Last edited by packerland on Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I would be happy with a draw.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

airwolex wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:55 pm I would be happy with a draw.
:rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

the 4-2-4 created more scoring opportunities than this 4-3-3.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Yeah Pisseiro definitely isn't surviving this one, I feel numb about it all right now
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:54 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:53 pm
YUJAM wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:46 pm I don't see too many goalies saving that one. It was a world-class swerving shot. Aina has been a bit shaky to me on his side. He lost a few balls that led up to the goal. I don't understand Peseiro’s selection s or tactics at all
Yep Uzoho sucks but there’s no saving a shot like that…

From 40yrds out?
You think Courtois would have a contract if he let in a goal like this?
I think 30 yd not 40 yds but give credit where it due. We have been piss poor but that was one hell of a free kick. Not goalie fault. Actually this might be the worst game I have ever seen the SE play. Even Thursday’s head scratcher was not this bad.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:56 pm
airwolex wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:55 pm I would be happy with a draw.
:rotf: :rotf:
I can't believe I am saying this, but alas, here we are.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ZIM look more likely to score a 2nd than Nigeria to equalize
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:46 pm I don't see too many goalies saving that one. It was a world-class swerving shot. Aina has been a bit shaky to me on his side. He lost a few balls that led up to the goal. I don't understand Peseiro’s selection s or tactics at all

From 40yrds out?
Courtois might have gotten a hand to it but still would have gone in…that said Uzoho and Courtois in the same sentence? Seriously? Let’s start with Enyeama, would he save that? I don’t think so…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Naija fan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:55 pm
Gotti wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm
uglyoneiamagain wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:42 pm
txj wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:38 pm Have my problems with the coach but you have to wonder, where is the professional pride in these players?
That’s just it!! Forget the coach for a sec and you see these players aren’t even trying. Reminds me of the days when the eagles would party before a big match.. these guys seems to have no heart… it’s been like this for years but we just keep hoping each match, like fairytale lovers, will prove us wrong.
It all boils down to the COACH…
No one ever wonders about the “professional pride” of players under Pep or Klopp.
The coach definitely has some blame here, but these players have no fighting spirit. I am beginning to wonder of this coach has lost the team.
My friend, get real for once. What kind of fighting spirit would have prevented Uzoho from conceding a goal from 40 yards away❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

We capped Tella. There goes the positive
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

fabio wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:56 pm the 4-2-4 created more scoring opportunities than this 4-3-3.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

kawawa wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:57 pm

From 40yrds out?
I think 30 yd not 40 yds but give credit where it due. We have been piss poor but that was one hell of a free kick. Not goalie fault. Actually this might be the worst game I have ever seen the SE play. Even Thursday’s head scratcher was not this bad.

No sir! I don't give any fvcking credit to journeymen shooting from the wilderness...
That is not a shot which should be beating any half decent GK!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

And the match is on a neutral ground. Smh
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

fabio wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:56 pm the 4-2-4 created more scoring opportunities than this 4-3-3.
Nothing against 433, just play the right players and give them the right instruction.

Keep Tella. Change Simon for Lookman.

Aribo should drop deep and move Iwobi forward

Change Bruno and bring in Osayi and swap with Ola
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Raptor
Egg
Egg

Post by Raptor »

Don't think the goal was Uzoho's fault, but the thing is every team we plays knows he's a weak link and so their mission will always be to try shots from all angles.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Chai, Zimbabweans laughing as 2nd half starts
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Who in Nigeria is still watching the game LIVE and how, pls?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:01 pm
kawawa wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:57 pm

From 40yrds out?

No sir! I don't give any fvcking credit to journeymen shooting from the wilderness...
That is not a shot which should be beating any half decent GK!
who wakes up talking nonsense, usually happens as the day progresses.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Zimbabwe vs Our Nigeria (Starting XI)

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:59 pm
anointed wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:48 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:08 pm 4-3-3. I would have started Boniface instead of Moffi.
Knee-jerk reaction lineup. Too many changes and too many risks
I am convinced the same people who engineered the changes for the World Cup qualifier against Ghana are responsible for this❗️

Cheers.

It certainly seems like it. Best comment so far.
OCCUPY NFF!!