Uzoho selected No 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Uzoho selected No 1

Post by waka-man »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:12 pm ▶️ Watch this reel https://www.facebook.com/share/r/rPxnN5 ... tid=UalRPS

See Nwabili against Guinea o!
That’s terrifying.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

We had a chance to call that Swedish keeper.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Cellular wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:59 pm
txj wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:34 pm
Robbynice wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:29 pm
Cellular wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:41 pm
Robbynice wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:14 am What if Uzoho is actualy better than the GKs in camp...
He is not!
You know this for a fact? Note that I don't think that Uzoho is the solution or would lead us to the promise land. I ask because I want to know how you know for a fact that he is not the best GK in camp

Feelings bro...After two heavy pinches of snuff, aka utaba, in each nostril
That's how he knows. :rotf: :rotf:
LOL. To be a talent evaluator you don't need multiple chances to know if someone has or does not have it.

Uzoho is fundamentally unsound as a goalie. Because he is fundamentally unsound, he will turn the routine catches into an adventure. He is neither a shot-stopper nor a good goalie (fundamentally sound).

I am holding out hope that our strikers/forwards score enough goals early enough to negate his gaffs. Will he have them? Absolutely!!!
Diopaa. For once you talk football. Are you a coach by any chance? It takes someone who have been around this game to see the tree from the forest my man. Uzoho has all the physical attribution to be a fantastic goalkeeper zs with height.

This broodaaa wey all the young ones deh call "Senior man" for him Facebook page and was quickly deleted then do not have any basic background of a Goalkeeper. This man force himself learn how to be goalie very late. Just too bad as he is struggling seriously.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

One more thing . This man no deh enjoy soccer at all. He is always playing with fear. That says it all. Goalkeepers are known to be essentric whether good or bad. The bobo no sound at all. I wish him goodluck as a fellow sports man.
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

Why is it just so difficult to come to the conclusion that Nigeria just doesn't have good GKs at this time? Even if Uzoho is not the best we have, the margin between him and whoever else is in camp or in Nigeria is just not wide enough to warrant their inclusion. The solution will be to start focusing on developing that position. Everybody, from Primary 1, wants to be a striker in that country.
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Funniest thing Uzoho might end up being the goalkeeper of the tournament.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Robbynice wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:07 pm Funniest thing Uzoho might end up being the goalkeeper of the tournament.
I hope you’re right but those hopes seem driven by feelings and not the facts based on his body of work.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:12 pm ▶️ Watch this reel https://www.facebook.com/share/r/rPxnN5 ... tid=UalRPS

:woot: :woot: :scared:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:47 pm

LOL. Kai, too late getting to a punch on a ball that is driven right at his direction. Na real wa!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:24 pm
maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:47 pm

LOL. Kai, too late getting to a punch on a ball that is driven right at his direction. Na real wa!

Na dis wan Pesseiro traveled to South Africa for? :shock: :shock: :shock:
It’s worse than I thought. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

I hope Okonwko will be invited to Super Eagles camp after the AFCON. He can be our future Gk.
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

waka-man wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:27 pm

That’s terrifying.
No everyone is Enyeama that would do very well at the first opportunity. Ejide lacked confidence at the beginning. Balogun and Iwobi didn't impress too but later got used to the team. This guy just needs couple of games. After Uzoho and Okoye, Adeleye is the most experienced. Coach should have taken him as part of the 3 or go with 4 keepers. Even the players don't have confidence in Uzoho. Funny thing the players have confidence in Adeleye according to Oshimen's interview I came across yesterday. But I guess the coach doesn't fancy his height.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

eyan wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:38 pm
waka-man wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:27 pm

That’s terrifying.
No everyone is Enyeama that would do very well at the first opportunity. Ejide lacked confidence at the beginning. Balogun and Iwobi didn't impress too but later got used to the team. This guy just needs couple of games. After Uzoho and Okoye, Adeleye is the most experienced. Coach should have taken him as part of the 3 or go with 4 keepers. Even the players don't have confidence in Uzoho. Funny thing the players have confidence in Adeleye according to Oshimen's interview I came across yesterday. But I guess the coach doesn't fancy his height.
SIGNED. BTW, I also think highly of Adeleye, height or no height. He is quick on his feet and oozes confidence. That ids remarkably different from what we get with Uzoho.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Do basically Nwabili and Ojo are way worse than Uzoho, who himself is kind of a disaster? I see.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Robbynice wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:07 pm Funniest thing Uzoho might end up being the goalkeeper of the tournament.
You must be drinking otapiapia from Stone Mountain.