Nwabili TAKE A F$%^ing BOW!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwabili TAKE A FOCKING BOW!!!

Post by Coach »

gochino wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:34 pm
Babalawo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:25 pm Easy tigers! Easy!!!

He was just ok, we tend to overhype players on CE!
I tire oh! Let him just make mistake and watch the same people tear him apart
Words couldn’t be truer. One mistake and even his father won’t be spared.

For a relative neophyte, he offered a composed performance, stood tall when needed and did the basics. There will be tougher tests but many have fluffed lines for less. Well done to the lad.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

jette1 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:18 pm Only the confidence he oozes keeps attackers of course while you can smell uzohos poo from 5 miles away
:rotf: :rotf:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Nwabili TAKE A F$%^ing BOW!!!

Post by Robbynice »

Btw it is Nwabali not Nwabili
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

imehjunior wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:36 pm Uzoho won us this match by not featuring.
Odegami said the only way we could win the tournament was if Uzoho is dropped. Poor Uzoho.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Robbynice wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:24 pm Btw it is Nwabali not Nwabili
Tomorrow it will be “Nwa baby Ashewo”, by the very same people calling him Lev Yashin today. Barely a handful of caps, he’s at the beginning of what will hopefully be a long and fruitful journey. In a game of great significance, he held firm, a huge confidence booster both for himself and the defence ahead of him. Promising early signs.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

He gives me more confidence than Uzoho. But still early days before we can start to shrine him.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:52 pm
Tomorrow it will be “Nwa baby Ashewo”, by the very same people calling him Lev Yashin today. Barely a handful of caps, he’s at the beginning of what will hopefully be a long and fruitful journey. In a game of great significance, he held firm, a huge confidence booster both for himself and the defence ahead of him. Promising early signs.
Dude give it a rest! You are all over the thread speaking to every single person, looking for attention. Fine! Nwabili or Nwabali was crap! He was sh1t! he was worthless. Can we move on. Person no fit celebrate a player again! Is it out of place to celebrate a player when he performs and tongue-lash him when he messes up?? is that not how football fandom goes? Please sit down somewhere let us celebrate our player. We see you on the Arsenal threat dancing ajasco for the likes of Saka and Saliba... the same way you praise your players there, allow us to praise ours. sheeesh!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

There seems to be some confusion about his correct name. Some media publications have even referred to him as both Nwabili and Nwabali in the same article. Personally, I think that, semantically, Nwabili makes a lot more sense than Nwabali🤔❗️

Cheers.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

He’s got good presence, but let’s face it, he hasn’t been tested yet. Although he’s already an obvious upgrade on Uzoho
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:05 am
Dude give it a rest! You are all over the thread speaking to every single person, looking for attention. Fine! Nwabili or Nwabali was crap! He was sh1t! he was worthless. Can we move on. Person no fit celebrate a player again! Is it out of place to celebrate a player when he performs and tongue-lash him when he messes up?? is that not how football fandom goes? Please sit down somewhere let us celebrate our player. We see you on the Arsenal threat dancing ajasco for the likes of Saka and Saliba... the same way you praise your players there, allow us to praise ours. sheeesh!
Irony.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

waka-man wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:12 am He’s got good presence, but let’s face it, he hasn’t been tested yet. Although he’s already an obvious upgrade on Uzoho
Admittedly, CIV strikers' heads no dey house, but he made at least two point blank saves. Because his positioning was so good that he didn't need to dive doesn't mean another keeper would not find himself on one side of the goal leaving a wide gap to shoot at. Also taking the ball off the feet of an attacker without conceding a penalty was great to see. E just remain make we cap Rasheed and one of the other good uninvited keepers , and we can finally take our attention away from the goalkeeping department.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

greg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:43 am
waka-man wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:12 am He’s got good presence, but let’s face it, he hasn’t been tested yet. Although he’s already an obvious upgrade on Uzoho
Admittedly, CIV strikers' heads no dey house, but he made at least two point blank saves. Because his positioning was so good that he didn't need to dive doesn't mean another keeper would not find himself on one side of the goal leaving a wide gap to shoot at. Also taking the ball off the feet of an attacker without conceding a penalty was great to see. E just remain make we cap Rasheed and one of the other good uninvited keepers ,
My brother, he was well tested.
and we can finally take our attention away from the goalkeeping department.
Absolutely NOT! this is my biggest fear for the future. Nigerians are too relaxed. I am confident that the NFF and coach will agree with you, because for them, its a chance to continue to sneak two crap GKs into the squad. What if Nwabali is injured??? We cant rest! We need to look for 2 other goalkeepers who can compete with him. Just imagine a team where we have 3 top goalkeepers!???
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:54 am
Admittedly, CIV strikers' heads no dey house, but he made at least two point blank saves. Because his positioning was so good that he didn't need to dive doesn't mean another keeper would not find himself on one side of the goal leaving a wide gap to shoot at. Also taking the ball off the feet of an attacker without conceding a penalty was great to see. E just remain make we cap Rasheed and one of the other good uninvited keepers ,
Absolutely NOT! this is my biggest fear for the future. Nigerians are too relaxed. I am confident that the NFF and coach will agree with you, because for them, its a chance to continue to sneak two crap GKs into the squad. What if Nwabali is injured??? We cant rest! We need to look for 2 other goalkeepers who can compete with him. Just imagine a team where we have 3 top goalkeepers!???
U missed the part in large text
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

:oops:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:10 am
There seems to be some confusion about his correct name. Some media publications have even referred to him as both Nwabili and Nwabali in the same article. Personally, I think that, semantically, Nwabili makes a lot more sense than Nwabali🤔❗️

Cheers.
LOL...Wetin man no go read for this forum. What has media confusion got to do with what his name really is. The spelling of his name at the back of his jersey is NWABALI :biggrin:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

What do you mean by he hasn't been tested yet?
Is it until they score pass him that you will accept he has been tested? Or you probably didn't watch the match.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

greg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:04 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:54 am
U missed the part in large text
:thumbs:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Until Tomorrow.

But, Today, we celebrate him.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cellular wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:00 am
Until Tomorrow.

There is nothing wrong with stating the obvious.
He gave him credit for a job well done today.
I would rather have a measured praise than what is typical here on CE.
One minute, they sing a player to high heavens; the next, they call for the same player to be injured.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ANC wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:19 am
Until Tomorrow.

One minute, they sing a player to high heavens; the next, they call for the same player to be injured.
It is okay.
Every society needs people like you and coach.
You can't allow people to praise people without reminding them not to over praise them.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cellular wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:53 am
Until Tomorrow.

It is okay.
You can't allow people to praise people without reminding them not to over praise them.
:rotf:

okay o
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:53 am
Until Tomorrow.

It is okay.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:58 am

okay o
I remember a few years ago, there was a trend on CE. Every time the Super Eagles won a game and we celebrated happily. There were people who will tell us that we were over celebrating. "After all, its just one match!" "After all, its just a friendly." etc etc And i remembered how confused I was and i told these people, "when are we supposed to celebrate?" Are we supposed to wait until we win the world cup?? so that means, we will just be here and not celebrating anything for a long time?

Do you know what happened? Nigeria became truly and absolutely sh1t! We stopped winning games. And guess what? Those who told us not to celebrate the small things disappeared. ` :lol: :lol: I guess they realized that when you dont celebrate the small things, then you will NEVER celebrate.

Please shift, lets have some happiness.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:05 am
ANC wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:58 am

okay o
I remember a few years ago, there was a trend on CE. Every time the Super Eagles won a game and we celebrated happily. There were people who will tell us that we were over celebrating. "After all, its just one match!" "After all, its just a friendly." etc etc And i remembered how confused I was and i told these people, "when are we supposed to celebrate?" Are we supposed to wait until we win the world cup?? so that means, we will just be here and not celebrating anything for a long time?

Do you know what happened? Nigeria became truly and absolutely sh1t! We stopped winning games. And guess what? Those who told us not to celebrate the small things disappeared. ` :lol: :lol: I guess they realized that when you dont celebrate the small things, then you will NEVER celebrate.

Please shift, lets have some happiness.
It's called being Bipolar, sir :rotf: One minute, you are manic about a player; next week, you are issuing a fatwa.

I am not saying I don't celebrate.
I am trying to remember the last time I enjoyed a SE game.
I was at a mandatory meeting when Ekong scored. Honestly, I do not know how I was able to contain my emotions...I nearly cried from joy. This is something completely different from what I am talking about. I praise VO9 like I praised Kanu; I am not inconsistent with my praise and turn on them when they have a terrible game.