Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kbt
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Post by kbt »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:49 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:21 pm so pool told us a fabu story?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wow! just wow! The racist won and his black followers supported him. Never seen people who truly hate themselves like these. :oops:
They never said he can’t walk again and he’s wheelchair bound. There is a difference between rehab running and full team training you know. The plan was to get him back fit if Egypt reached the final.

He’s expected to be out for Arsenal as well so everything schedule-wise is in line with what has been said from the beginning.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The slaughtering of Pocahontas.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

“Cold” Palmer, Frosty the snowman for the past 45 minutes.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Jeepers. Quite bizarre decision from VAR there. Van Dijk volleys Nkunku’s leg. No pen. Very Badiashile stands on Jota’s foot on the follow through. Pen. Bizarre. Very.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:40 pm Jeepers. Quite bizarre decision from VAR there. Van Dijk volleys Nkunku’s leg. No pen. Very Badiashile stands on Jota’s foot on the follow through. Pen. Bizarre. Very.

You gotta be kidding me!!!!!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sumptuous football...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tx, before proceeding further, did Van Dijk make contact with the ball? Was any contact made with the player? Yes, Nkunku fell like he’d been hit by Earnie Shavers, but was contact made?

That’s not to say Very Badiashile didn’t make contact with Bradley warranting a penalty, rather asking the question was contact made in the case of Van Dijk?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:57 pm @Tx, before proceeding further, did Van Dijk make contact with the ball? Was any contact made with the player? Yes, Nkunku fell like he’d been hit by Earnie Shavers, but was contact made?

Not every contact is a foul...That's pretty obvious.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

For advocates of HB players, please watch this game and watch Connor Bradley at right back.

This is how you develop young players for top level football.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:52 pm Sumptuous football...
A brilliant beatdown.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey, how did Caicedo do? :D

I'm sure you and your buddy would agree he really PHONED in his performance after getting booked for HACKING down a Liverpool player. :rotf: :rotf: :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Thanks Tx. Jota’s foot was stepped on my Very Badiaclumsy, penalty, for contact in the box. The trajectory of Jota’s fall (dive) entirely disproportional to stimulus, but “making the most of it”, adds a little more absoluteness to the offence.

Returning to Nkunku vs Van Dijk, the latter’s attempt to play the ball culminated in booting the attacker in the leg. How is this absolutely dissimilar to the Jota incident, stamp vs kick aside? If the conclusion is that “not all contact is a foul”, can one extrapolate that, all defenders could repeat Van Dijk’s attempted tackle and expect no reprimand or penance? Acceptable contact presumably.

Does the response to the contact impact the absoluteness of the decision?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:16 am
You team were battered. Get over it. And still no sign of the other phoney coward..... :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yeyerity,

Remember i said I wanted you guys to hold on to first until City was ready to take it for me in February. Well, City is ready! thanks for holding it. Now, please hand it to City and go back to your position. They can take it up from here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:06 am
You team were battered. Get over it. And still no sign of the other phoney coward..... :rotf:
Speaking of being battered :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg pass the baton over to City jare! Your job is done, you can return back to your position and be "fighting for top 4." :woot: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The phone jacker has returned to the thread. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:14 pm The phone jacker has returned to the thread. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pass the baton jare! City is ready to take it over for me. Like I told you, you were never a long-term viable option. I just needed you to hold it until February. You have done your best. Its February, time to return to your position - fighting for top 4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Battered. Lovely to see a foul deemed a foul and Ibrahim “run ragged” sent where needed to.

Haven’t seen such a one sided drubbing since Adolf’s boys walked into the Worcestershire Arms asking for steiners. Absolute stonking.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:18 pm Battered. Lovely to see a foul deemed a foul and Ibrahim “run ragged” sent where needed to.

Haven’t seen such a one sided drubbing since Adolf’s boys walked into the Worcestershire Arms asking for steiners. Absolute stonking.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeyerity will need to take panadol this night. Correct battering! :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I see he went to the other forum! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Poor day at the office.

Team paid for the exertions vs Chelsea in midweek and never got going.

Well deserved by Arsenal.

We go again...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:18 pm Battered. Lovely to see a foul deemed a foul and Ibrahim “run ragged” sent where needed to.

Enjoy your title 😉