Nigeria vs South Africa (1-1) Ekong, Mokoena 4-2 PK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs South Africa (0-0)

Post by packerland »

Is this the same Bright that we were all raving about? The one that never had a bad game for us before the AFCON. The one that some of you were saying is a lock for RB and Aina should be moved to LB and if he resist, should be benched for Bruno. Some of you guys have amnesia I swear. Players have bad game and sometimes it can be multiple games in a row. Watch him ball out today.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

jungle-jawara wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:47 pm Is it just me, or is it a coincidence that that last you times we were champions, we had none playing captains?
1994- Keshi
2013- Yobo
and 1980?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Aina is better on the left wing, IMHO
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:50 pm Aina is better on the left wing, IMHO
Nahhhh bro! He’s been the best right wing back in this tourney! He’s decent at LWB, but definitely won’t be attacking the way he does at RWB…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

This thread should be locked until the game starts. Fear catch me small say i had the incorrect time. I go wound person o
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Peserio is a dang fool!!! A guy has played lights out in one position for 4 straight games, then in the semi final, you ask him "hey, why don't you play somewhere else today"

The man is not it! Zamalek can't take him fast enough!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

bushboy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:15 pm Peserio is a dang fool!!! A guy has played lights out in one position for 4 straight games, then in the semi final, you ask him "hey, why don't you play somewhere else today"

He played the same position against GB. So not 4 straight games. Chill.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:09 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
yes, I feel that way, honestly. He is not only able to cross the ball, but he also provides a direct offense attack.
That's just my opinion
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:15 pm Peserio is a dang fool!!! A guy has played lights out in one position for 4 straight games, then in the semi final, you ask him "hey, why don't you play somewhere else today"

What would have been your defensive set up?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

I wonder who the "dang fool" is between:

A) Faceless dude sitting at home with no knowledge of real time personnel matters or other factors driving decision-making OR

B) Dude who is actually at the helm and has the information required to make decisions.

I'll let CE be the judge on this one.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:49 pm Is this the same Bright that we were all raving about? The one that never had a bad game for us before the AFCON. The one that some of you were saying is a lock for RB and Aina should be moved to LB and if he resist, should be benched for Bruno. Some of you guys have amnesia I swear. Players have bad game and sometimes it can be multiple games in a row. Watch him ball out today.
That's sports fans for you. All of a sudden he's a bad player
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:49 pm Is this the same Bright that we were all raving about? The one that never had a bad game for us before the AFCON. The one that some of you were saying is a lock for RB and Aina should be moved to LB and if he resist, should be benched for Bruno. Some of you guys have amnesia I swear. Players have bad game and sometimes it can be multiple games in a row. Watch him ball out today.
Nah so now :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Osayi no too dey mark. Zaidu might be weak offensively but he's not bad in defense.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

metalalloy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:23 pm

Aina stays. Bruno replaces Zaidu.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:30 pm
Nah so now :rotf:
That’s unfair, RB and RWB are totally different positions, he looked better than Aina at RB but Aina is much better at RWB…while his only appearance at RWB Osayi was all over the place and didn’t seem to understand his role…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:31 pm
metalalloy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:23 pm

Aina stays. Bruno replaces Zaidu.
Got you. I haven't seen much of Bruno. Well make we see how dem come out. I hope Peseiro made the right move.

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Maybe Zaidu has injury not on the bench at all.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

eyan wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:48 pm Maybe Zaidu has injury not on the bench at all.
It was reported that he is injured and didnt participate in the last training.

LETS GO EAGLES!!

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kai Vic bent over already. nah wah

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Any LINK, guys? I am NOT sure if I will be able to watch, but provide a link if you have any
Last edited by Odas on Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

See empty stadium
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Why risk a man at 40%? Bring Moffi in!!
Who will be next?