Nigeria vs South Africa (1-1) Ekong, Mokoena 4-2 PK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs South Africa (1-1) Ekong, Mokoena ET

Post by metalalloy »

They have this game. Just need to calm down and regain control of that midfield again. They started losing their shape after the goal.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Abeg bring on.Nacho
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs South Africa (1-1) Ekong, Mokoena

Post by bushboy »

This is squarely on the shoulders of Yusuf. We had 2-0 wrapped up.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

That miss by Bafana has to go down as the worst miss of this AFCON!

Wha choo looking at?!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sometimes going out early makes it even better (less pressure and BP struggles)...Ghanaians must be having fun right now.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Our performance is like illegal aliens in the wrong hood. Scared, panicking & clueless!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:45 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Complete and total outcoaching! And we have to play against Broz again in the WCQ???? :lol: :lol:
Stop enjoying the struggles of your own country, it reeks of being a traitor.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

We are now going to extra time.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

Last time we removed iwobi this happened!! You guys keep saying he is slow, but he takes his time.

It's a free for all, and we have lost composure
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:44 pm Phew Full Time. Ok Peseiro calm your rattled boys down and regroup. What a game.
Now you want make we calm down abi??? where you not the one praising their irresponsible scatter-blast headless running earlier? Shebi your eye don open? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:46 pm This is squarely on the shoulders of Yusuf. We had 2-0 wrapped up.
You dont get the second goal without the Yusuf foul.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:45 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Complete and total outcoaching! And we have to play against Broz again in the WCQ???? :lol: :lol:
the WCQs oh boy that wan go hard ooo, i have no clue how we go do am. The match don exhaust me , i don tire
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Is the stubborn Peseiro going to bring in Iheanacho so we can win this darned thing once and for all❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

South African keeper is definitely injured from that Lookman attempt. He just refuses to come off.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

I just hope he doesn't put on ARIBO!!
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

lol.
SE have managed to make Bafana Bafana into a world class team.
SE is being out coached by SA.
:rotf:
Kai I have up more than 24 hours for this ?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

FACT is Nigeria dodged a bullet from that fierce FK. Kai.....naaa waaa o. That South African wey balloon the rebound go feel SHAME if Naija ends up winning. What a game!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:47 pm
metalalloy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:44 pm Phew Full Time. Ok Peseiro calm your rattled boys down and regroup. What a game.
Now you want make we calm down abi??? where you not the one praising their irresponsible scatter-blast headless running earlier? Shebi your eye don open? :lol:
:rotf: Except that they were not running headless and had the south africans on the back foot

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

At this point he should bring in Iheanacho, Onyedika and who else do we have on the bench sef?

Kai I hate football in moments like this.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:46 pm This is squarely on the shoulders of Yusuf. We had 2-0 wrapped up.
This is ridiculous. How can anyone. blame Yusuf???!! Lookman had a chance - point blank- missed it. Then Osimhen and Lookman then decide to stroll back, and put themselves offside that when a second attack came, Chukwueze couldnt pass to them and lost the ball. It was from there the counter attack came.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chukwueze not yet up to the speed of this game.

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Samu has been total crap!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

metalalloy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:47 pm
You dont get the second goal without the Yusuf foul.
:lol: