Eguavoen, Siasia, Finidi, Amunike or Salisu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eguavoen, Siasia, Finidi, Amunike or Salisu

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Which one do you want? Take your pick now so we can win the next Afcon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eguavoen, Siasia, Finidi, Amunike or Salisu

Post by ANC »

Finidi or Amunike
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:19 am Which one do you want? Take your pick now so we can win the next Afcon.
Emir

There is nothing wrong with Peseiro. For me, Nigeria should keep him. He just has to get rid of players not able to give 110.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

keep Pessiro, he took us to our first final in 10 years, boosted our confidence and if we get to the WC, he will do very well, he needs some more time to refine the attacking third and get a few more promising players. I am very happy with our campaign in this AFCON

The likes of Aribo should be dropped unless he starts playing regularly. For me we missed Wilf
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Siasia + Amunike as the next combo of coaches !!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:19 am Which one do you want? Take your pick now so we can win the next Afcon.
No! No more Eguavoen. Make him go siddon for durty, abeg
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:24 am
Emir

There is nothing wrong with Peseiro. For me, Nigeria should keep him. He just has to get rid of players not able to give 110.
KPAM!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

You don start again ?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Emir

But haters think Siasia can win the WC even though he hasn't had a job in 5yrs. Let them hire Siasia naw.
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Emir

His tactics cost us. He needs to go or we will watch the world cup at home
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:27 am keep Pessiro, he took us to our first final in 10 years, boosted our confidence and if we get to the WC, he will do very well, he needs some more time to refine the attacking third and get a few more promising players. I am very happy with our campaign in this AFCON

The likes of Aribo should be dropped unless he starts playing regularly. For me we missed Wilf
We won't get to the WC with him
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Emir

Peseiro should be retained.

He did OK.

BUT

He must be FORCED to abandon any formation with only 2 midfielders.

He must be FORCED to drop certain players and BUILD on his success by integrating new and deserving players, focusing on MIDFIELD.

And for heavens sake Musa must FOCK OFF.

If not he should be targeted.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:35 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:27 am keep Pessiro, he took us to our first final in 10 years, boosted our confidence and if we get to the WC, he will do very well, he needs some more time to refine the attacking third and get a few more promising players. I am very happy with our campaign in this AFCON

we didn't get to the last world cup. CIV has missed the last two worldcups. The team will only get better the WCQ begins in 3 months. The man already defeated the host nation once in 3 weeks. This final was a different ball game. I do not think the SE will lose another final. We will qualify for the WC
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:33 am
Emir

But haters think Siasia can win the WC even though he hasn't had a job in 5yrs. Let them hire Siasia naw.
:evil: :twisted:
Kongi stay off that smoke pipes ... Sia 1 took us to the finals of the Junior WC as well as the finals of the Olympics !!
Those accomplishments are not by accident Ooo !! :taunt: :taunt:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:38 am

we didn't get to the last world cup. CIV has missed the last two worldcups. The team will only get better the WCQ begins in 3 months. The man already defeated the host nation once in 3 weeks. This final was a different ball game. I do not think the SE will lose another final. We will qualify for the WC
We missed the last WC on away goal and due to a goalkeeping error. This time we will not make it because of too many draws. That will happen if we retain Peseiro.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:38 am

We missed the last WC on away goal and due to a goalkeeping error. This time we will not make it because of too many draws. That will happen if we retain Peseiro.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Whoever wants us to perpetually have a foreign coach hate Nigeria. They hate us. They hate the Nigerian people and think of Nigerians as inferior.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:34 am
Emir

Yes his tactics did cost us.

And they may yet cost us the WC if he doesn't switch from his coward football with a 2 man midfield.

But switching coaches is even a bigger risk IMO.

Even if we get the right coach who wants to implement the right tactics (and that is a big IF) he may not have the time to steady the ship.

We have South Africa comming up in June. If we don't win we are as good as out.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:52 am
Emir

Yes his tactics did cost us.

And they may yet cost us the WC if he doesn't switch from his coward football with a 2 man midfield.

But switching coaches is even a bigger risk IMO.

Even if we get the right coach who wants to implement the right tactics (and that is a big IF) he may not have the time to steady the ship.

We have South Africa comming up in June. If we don't win we are as good as out.
No problem. Prepare to watch other teams at the World Cup in 2026. Peseiro will not change. Even the Angola coach (if we must go with a foreign coach) is preferable - he will attack and he knows African teams.
sarkin doya
Egg
Egg

Post by sarkin doya »

Emir

Didn't Peseiro sign with some Eygptian team or are those just rumours at this point?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Emir

But you want him to use the tactics that saw us lose to CAR and others? Really. His tactics that took us to AFCON final when we did not contemplate such! Yet, you want him replaced because somehow we would have win today using tactics that severally failed us even at home against mighty CAR? Please explain. Really.....
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

You wan give VE heart attack!? :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

None.
All mediocre