The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Scipio Africanus »

shaq wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:38 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:32 pm A darkened room situated in an undisclosed location. If anyone is brave enough to peer inside, they would be greeted by a pair of off-white, nay, yellow jaundiced eyeballs peeking out from under a foul-smelling, flea-ridden blanket. :scared: :scared: The owner of the eyeballs has been in this curious position since 12:30PM Eastern US standard time. The 1977 model black and white TV has been toppled out of sheer rage. Not the result that was hoped for. Mmm, mm! The rabbit ears antenna is at a remove of about 15 feet from the ancient upside-down TV set. It is mostly silent in the room.

The silence is occasionally punctuated by intermittent fits of loud inconsolable sobbing, which are themselves terminated by a loud, cataclysmic fart. :woot: :woot: If anyone cared to listen, there is bitter invective against "the white man". You see, he was fired many decades ago for gross incompetence from his affirmative action secured job as a lawyer. He has never forgiven the white man for that. Said invective has survived the decades much better than his hairline, waistline and tooth count.

To the foul occupant of the equally foul afore-described enclosure, I say there is hope! :mrgreen: You may be able to vomit that bile from your never-ending supply onto the Liverpool forum tomorrow. :laugh:
You are a completely crazy fellow :mrgreen:
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: It was an equally crazy game today! :mrgreen: E no go better for Brentford. :woot: I am veeeeeeeeeeeerrrryyyy happy we won it! :thumbs: Top of the table! :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ok. Time to break out this classic jam, special for today only. To celebrate our re-ascent to THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:32 pm A darkened room situated in an undisclosed location. If anyone is brave enough to peer inside, they would be greeted by a pair of off-white, nay, yellow jaundiced eyeballs peeking out from under a foul-smelling, flea-ridden blanket. :scared: :scared: The owner of the eyeballs has been in this curious position since 12:30PM Eastern US standard time. The 1977 model black and white TV has been toppled out of sheer rage. Not the result that was hoped for. Mmm, mm! The rabbit ears antenna is at a remove of about 15 feet from the ancient upside-down TV set. It is mostly silent in the room.

The silence is occasionally punctuated by intermittent fits of loud inconsolable sobbing, which are themselves terminated by a loud, cataclysmic fart. :woot: :woot: If anyone cared to listen, there is bitter invective against "the white man". You see, he was fired many decades ago for gross incompetence from his affirmative action secured job as a lawyer. He has never forgiven the white man for that. Said invective has survived the decades much better than his hairline, waistline and tooth count.

To the foul occupant of the equally foul afore-described enclosure, I say there is hope! :mrgreen: You may be able to vomit that bile from your never-ending supply onto the Liverpool forum tomorrow. :laugh:
Oh boy… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dem don run commot! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dem don run gwomot ooooo!!! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: The yellow eyed troll and his single digit IQ apprentice, BigPork, are NOWHERE to be fouuuuuuunnnnddd! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

You’re a beast for this piece 👏 😂 😂 😂
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:45 pm

You’re a beast for this piece 👏 😂 😂 😂
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That foul-smelling pest better hope we do not win the league this season. He will have to get me banned from dis forum to get peace :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

They are spanking someone uncle at home…Good ebening o.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:58 pm They are spanking someone uncle at home…Good ebening o.
More like ... good night! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:58 pm They are spanking someone uncle at home…Good ebening o.
Wow! Emi’s really putting on a show.

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Yes now Emi is making good astounding saves 😀.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:52 pm goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Ehen!! E don show face! Tired of hiding I see!

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

City looking slow and very pedestrian, Super Eaglean almost. Liverpool pour on the afterburners and take them out.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Diaz has been brilliant for Arsenal so far…

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Liverpool should be up 4-1. Arsenal otumokpo strong o! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

elerineye wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm Diaz has been brilliant for Arsenal so far…
:laugh: For real!

Wha choo looking at?!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

BigP I dey like the table o. How e be na bros? :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:54 pm Liverpool should be up 4-1. Arsenal otumokpo strong o! :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Luis Diaz, Man of the Match for Arsenal!

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

cchinukw wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 pm BigP I dey like the table o. How e be na bros? :taunt:
Why you dey waste ya time? E don run commot, like him master. :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

elerineye wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:52 pm Diaz has been brilliant for Arsenal so far…
:rotf: :rotf:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:54 pm Liverpool should be up 4-1. Arsenal otumokpo strong o! :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:40 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 pm BigP I dey like the table o. How e be na bros? :taunt:
Why you dey waste ya time? E don run commot, like him master. :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051