Rohr v NFF - Fifa verdict pending!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr v NFF - Fifa verdict pending!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/04/ ... next-week/

Yeeeaa.... Baba Rohr don take NFF go Fifa., a ruling is due next week according to this report. If Fifa rules against the NFF it's wrap up what must be the most disastrous yr in recent memory. We were unceremoniously bounced from Afcon and WC, now we might have to pay the man who should've led the team to those tournaments. Kai....Fifa should have mercy and postpone this judgement for humanitarian reasons. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Rohr v NFF - Fifa verdict pending!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You dey worship this oyinbo man no be small..kai this your obsession is scary
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

What's the charge against NFF?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Not a fan of the NFF and their uselessness, but abeg Rohr should go and rest with this brouhaha with the NFF, he has no case Fifa should stress themselves about.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:36 am Not a fan of the NFF and their uselessness, but abeg Rohr should go and rest with this brouhaha with the NFF, he has no case Fifa should stress themselves about.
He's entitled to lost wages as a result of early termination of his contract. It's basic contract law.
Pay up! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

joao wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:30 am What's the charge against NFF?
1, Breach of contract
2, Defamation of character.
3, libel
4, Fraud
5, lost wages
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:33 am
joao wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:30 am What's the charge against NFF?
1, Breach of contract
2, Defamation of character.
3, libel
4, Fraud
5, lost wages
We know you work for owngoal, as well as being king of misinformation. Now we are surprised that you now have a job as ****'s lawyer. Man must wack
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:29 am
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:36 am Not a fan of the NFF and their uselessness, but abeg Rohr should go and rest with this brouhaha with the NFF, he has no case Fifa should stress themselves about.
He's entitled to lost wages as a result of early termination of his contract. It's basic contract law.

I agree. But still he was rightly sacked. NFF should pay up
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:58 pm

Ok. They wanted to avoid a disaster so they sacked him, the disaster was successfully avoided.

Time to pay up :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:05 pm

Ok. They wanted to avoid a disaster so they sacked him, the disaster was successfully avoided.

Na wa lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Yes. And the change didn't work out. Thin line between success and failure. We move. But Rohr was rightly sacked
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:58 pm

Yes. And the change didn't work out. Thin line between success and failure. We move. But Rohr was rightly sacked
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chai! This aruako stubborn sha!!!!!!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Haba..World Class Coach Rohr should get a damn job. Nobody wants to hire him.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

asabatex wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:18 am Haba..World Class Coach Rohr should get a damn job. Nobody wants to hire him.
The Rohrs of the world don’t need jobs… as long as the courtyard iddiot named Pinnick is willing to create a retirement fund for 3rd rate (and I’m being extremely generous) foreign coaches❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:35 am
asabatex wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:18 am Haba..World Class Coach Rohr should get a damn job. Nobody wants to hire him.
The Rohrs of the world don’t need jobs… as long as the courtyard iddiot named Pinnick is willing to create a retirement fund for 3rd rate (and I’m being extremely generous) foreign coaches❗️

Cheers.
Yo azz missed 2 Afcon before he was hired. He qualified and won bronze , qualified for the. wC and did well. Now that the team was bounced out of Afcon and WC like Bigporker at a VIPevent he's now 3rd rate.

Ok o. Just pay up and let him take a 3rd rate vacation.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:14 am You dey worship this oyinbo man no be small..kai this your obsession is scary
The bad was treated very bad and replaced with a TOTALLY useless option and we lost out on everything. I can bet that Rohr woudl have atleast gotten us golden bronze at the AFCON and gotten us to the WC.

Now they are about to replace useless with another USELESS Pesseiro.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Typical trait of a Buharist.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

chief nfachairman wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:32 am

Typical trait of a Buharist.
Me? A Buharist? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Rohr was rightly sacked but he should get his full entitlements. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:00 am

It is not about being stubborn. I liked Rohr. I travelled to the WC in 2018 excited about what he had done with the team. I was dissapointed after WC 2018 and when he stayed on, I was happy for him to build with a young team.

I remember being the only one defending him as I watched the 2-0 loss against Madagascar with friends. Subsequently, even though I was unhappy with the loss against Algeria, I never called for his head. Even after the draw against Sierra Leone, I did not call fir his head.

I was very critical of him in the home game against Benin Republic, but I praised him profusely after the excellent away win against Cape Verde. I only called for his sack after the terrible home display against Cape Verde. This was due to an accumulation of poor results.

You may not agree with me that sacking him was right. But nobody should tell me that I arrived at this position without careful consideration.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:08 am

It is not about being stubborn. I liked Rohr. I travelled to the WC in 2018 excited about what he had done with the team. I was dissapointed after WC 2018 and when he stayed on, I was happy for him to build with a young team.

I remember being the only one defending him as I watched the 2-0 loss against Madagascar with friends. Subsequently, even though I was unhappy with the loss against Algeria, I never called for his head. Even after the draw against Sierra Leone, I did not call fir his head.

I was very critical of him in the home game against Benin Republic, but I praised him profusely after the excellent away win against Cape Verde. I only called for his sack after the terrible home display against Cape Verde. This was due to an accumulation of poor results.

You may not agree with me that sacking him was right. But nobody should tell me that I arrived at this position without careful consideration.
My guy, the real question is, did you see this absolutely disastrous outcome coming? What really could be worse? And what was your response to those that loudly and incessantly warned against it?
What is the point of change when you come out in the worst possible situation - which is what you were being warned against?

The ‘stubbornness’ is not that you are denying your decision to have him sacked. You are not one of those that are distancing themselves from their own campaign. :D
The stubbornness is refusing to even consider that you might have been wrong and maybe a little more consideration should have been given to those ‘WOWOs’ that called for restraint.
The calls were endless and if you were - and still are - one of those that met such calls with derision, then ‘stubbornness’ is in order. So it’s not even ‘wisdom in hindsight’.

Basically, by not recognizing all that, you are saying that if you’d had a crystal ball at the time showing you where we are now, you still would have had him sacked in the same circumstances.
Ol Boi, weytin dem dey call dat one nah? :rotf:

By the way…you are more or less the only anti-Rohr person I can properly engage with on this issue. The feelings are far too raw and the overwhelming majority are just annoying me and I need to exercise restraint. So no vex say I’m ‘dragging matter’ with you. Na love.
Na only you I fit talk am with. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:30 am

My guy, the real question is, did you see this absolutely disastrous outcome coming? What really could be worse? And what was your response to those that loudly and incessantly warned against it?
What is the point of change when you come out in the worst possible situation - which is what you were being warned against?

The ‘stubbornness’ is not that you are denying your decision to have him sacked. You are not one of those that are distancing themselves from their own campaign. :D
The stubbornness is refusing to even consider that you might have been wrong and maybe a little more consideration should have been given to those ‘WOWOs’ that called for restraint.
The calls were endless and if you were - and still are - one of those that met such calls with derision, then ‘stubbornness’ is in order. So it’s not even ‘wisdom in hindsight’.

Basically, by not recognizing all that, you are saying that if you’d had a crystal ball at the time showing you where we are now, you still would have had him sacked in the same circumstances.

By the way…you are more or less the only anti-Rohr person I can properly engage with on this issue. The feelings are far too raw and the overwhelming majority are just annoying me and I need to exercise restraint. So no vex say I’m ‘dragging matter’ with you. Na love.
I'm not anti-Rohr. I just felt he had overstayed his welcome and would not have qualified us for the WC. I have not changed my kind on that position.

There was always a chance that we would not qualify. Even Senegal needed penalty kicks to win both the AFCON and qualify for the WC. However, I did not see Rohr qualifying us either, hence my decision to back his sack. The main villian here is Pinnick. He took too long to sack Rohr once the decision was made for him to go. And the uncertainty about Eguavoen's and Peseiro's roles did not help.

So it was not a mistake to sack Rohr. The mistake was allowing Pinnick near our NFF.

You are not dragging the matter Bro. It would be boring if we all had the same opinions. For now we have to look for the next game and try to cheer our team, whether we like the coach or not.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:57 am

I'm not anti-Rohr. I just felt he had overstayed his welcome and would not have qualified us for the WC. I have not changed my kind on that position.

There was always a chance that we would not qualify. Even Senegal needed penalty kicks to win both the AFCON and qualify for the WC. However, I did not see Rohr qualifying us either, hence my decision to back his sack. The main villian here is Pinnick. He took too long to sack Rohr once the decision was made for him to go. And the uncertainty about Eguavoen's and Peseiro's roles did not help.

So it was not a mistake to sack Rohr. The mistake was allowing Pinnick near our NFF.

You are not dragging the matter Bro. It would be boring if we all had the same opinions. For now we have to look for the next game and try to cheer our team, whether we like the coach or not.
Bros, doing the right thing BUT at the wrong time is the same as doing the wrong thing. They could have let **** continue to the ANC as the timing was so short and he had not failed to meet any of his stipulated targets, then if he didn’t meet his ANC target then you have grounds to disengage him. Yes the bigger problem is the NFF and the way they handle things in general. Specifically how they went about firing **** is indicative of their deep-rooted issues and part of the reason some of us were saying that was not the right way to do things. And clearly it has blown up in their faces.

You have to develop a federation based on accountability and doing things the right way if you want to be successful and it’s way bigger than ****. But to act like they did it things right regarding his sacking is laughable at this point…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:25 pm
aruako1 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:57 am

Bros, doing the right thing BUT at the wrong time is the same as doing the wrong thing. They could have let **** continue to the ANC as the timing was so short and he had not failed to meet any of his stipulated targets, then if he didn’t meet his ANC target then you have grounds to disengage him. Yes the bigger problem is the NFF and the way they handle things in general. Specifically how they went about firing **** is indicative of their deep-rooted issues and part of the reason some of us were saying that was not the right way to do things. And clearly it has blown up in their faces.

You have to develop a federation based on accountability and doing things the right way if you want to be successful and it’s way bigger than ****. But to act like they did it things right regarding his sacking is laughable at this point…
I do not disagree with you. The NFF cocked things up and I alluded to it on one of my posts on this thread. And when they did not appoint a replacement immediately after sacking him I was ok with him taking us to the AFCON. However the decision to sack him was ultimately the right one. I do not believe that he would have qualified us for the World Cup